youtube.com/watch?v=etJNgWyjCfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVocKymHbUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>is this seat taken
>it's not

couldn't watch any more

CRINGE

He's cringe but he's also infinitely less cringe than 90% of this board who is too afraid to talk to women

Plus he gets the ladies so who gives a fuck if it's cringe

is he natty? how many years to achieve this physique?

>he gets the ladies

he's out as gay, dude

Zyzz is dead he can't post

No he's not. Lol.

4-5 years natty

2-3 with roids

6 months SS+GOMAD

I guess what I don't get is who are these videos for? Like what is the target audience?

Seems like it's basically, "Hey I'm a tall, fit, attractive guy watch me pick up women!"

beta teenagers who are convinced that all they need to attract women is a ripped body

LE EPIC RUSE

Normie chads eat this up because they want to do this and normie Stacys eat it up because they want to do him

let this be a lesson to Veeky Forums that you can use the cringiest spahetti lines talking to women

as long as you look good and act confident girls dont care

normie chads/stacies do not watch this shit

Why is he so autismo

i can't watch this shit all the way through

>Is this seat taken
>it's not!
>panties instantly wet
>desperation on her face
>purpose in her eyes
>drooling for dick
>abs

brb going to lift again.

I know a lot of people are saying he's acting autistic, but I wanna know why he's giving me that impression. Something is off about it and I don't know what it is.

>hey guys its connor morhpy her....

*closes tab*

*teleports behind you*

YOUTUBE BUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HAVE YOU NOT CAUGHT ON YET? ZYZZ WOULD BE SELLING HIS SOUL FOR THE YOUTUBE BUCKZZ

>our God
>posts something not from Rippetoe, Zyzz, BroScienceLife, Rich Panini, Scooby, or Chestbrah.

It would have at least been defensible...

Based wonga

>Chestbrah
>anyone's god

zyzz lite can fuck off

>our god

Huh? Where's Clarence?

you know why it's your lucky day
daisy(trying not to look thirsty) no why ?
because i'm gonna ask you your number
daisy *start to write her number as soon a he gives her the phone trying not to drool on it*
guys how do you become so aesthetic that you fuck up their entire mind ?

He's not even zyzz lite. Hes just some fag trying to make zyzz out to be something he wasn't and profit off it.

You are pathetic. Because he has the approval of women he isn't cringe? The man records himself shirtless talking to women and then posts it on youtube

more like 10 years natty if you have the best genetics

If it works and its cringe, then it ain't cringe.

This guy must have some serious issues desu familia

The second he walked into the frame without a shirt on I had to turn it off.

Lmao that guy is straight autistic and these videos makes me super uncomfortable, but fuck it, I like him. I mean don't get me wrong, his game is super weak (I think he might have literal autism) and he basically takes on the role of a woman in most of his videos (meaning he's all looks and no substance and he thinks they will fuck him because he has the male equivalent of a pussy) but it's still fun to see that even if you flip the game on it's head, even if you are a 10/10 guy, you still have to make the first move and put in some kind of work to get girls. It gives me hope about myself in a weird way.

On another note, I think these videos are so cringe because his pick up game is so weak. I'm not hating or anything because you can't argue with results, but when I watch these videos, I put myself in his place and imagine how fast these girls would reject me if I said some corny shit like this. The worst part is that he's not doing it on purpose. He seems to legitimately think he's a slick player and that's funny to me.

Also, why did I even write this comment?

Sure, it's pretty cringe, but it's also funny seeing all these women trying not to be too eager to put their numbers in his phone. Like, seeing them try not to lose their spaghetti is fun in a novelty sense I guess.

>I know a lot of people are saying he's acting autistic, but I wanna know why he's giving me that impression. Something is off about it and I don't know what it is.

because the way he's doing this is so creepy and autistic. Like, these videos he does are so fucking weird. He just casually does this creepy shit like ripping off his shirt in front of women for no reason

Like look at this video. He is literally in public buildings, just walking around fucking shirtless indoors. in stores and cafes. Just sitting next to girls, "look at me im shirtless, im hot, give me your number"

jesus christ this fucking guy

RIP

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

also go back to sleep cm no one fucking likes you.

>cheekily quotes zyzz
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

delet this

Just look at this cunt's abdomen, he'll be hunchbacked before 30

Lmao keep telling yourself that you fucking beta

>Lite

Its more like trying to pirate a movie and getting a virus instead

Those abs are pretty shit to be candid with yall.

i've actually ticked off the "not interested" box in my youtube account for this shit.

>i'm natural guize
>really awkward pick up vids

The guy has absolutely no personality and just flexes his muscles to get girls

Is this how you make it Veeky Forums

This

>how you make it

No.

You've made it when your body is so freskishly large and there are so many horse steroids in your body that women look at you and think 'gross'

That's when you've made it.

Basing your opinions on the approval of women is cringe. This guy could pick up the hottest girl in the world in one of his videos and it'll still be pathetic

this

lmao there's no fucking way normies watch this shit

>no threads about it
There were a few but mods deleted them cause they're morons
Seriously, of all the manlet hate threads, /r9k/ tier threads and genuine nsfw threads, the ones that get deleted almost immediately are threads that actually are somewhat Veeky Forums related
Fuck you mods

Hate this guy's face. He has enlarged masseter muscles from steroids and low bodyfat, but otherwise average looking.

You know, Conner Murphy is supposedly majoring in computational mathematics. So he really just a smart guy, which I think is why his personality seems a bit off, he probably relates to people in a different way.

>Makes the process easier... I'll call you, maybe.
FUCKING
ALPHA

yeah i notice this too in some people, it seems the more smarter you are the more autistic you are with women. it could be a result of many things overthinking, hyper-self awareness etc..

Most of the CHADs i know are dumb as bricks. they don't really think things through, they just do/say what feels right.

Zyzz calls himself Jon Skywalker now brahs

lol its like "chris evans would look average without a good face and good body"

>tfw people think the women aren't paid actors
It's like you don't even know how to make YouTube money. Then you fags hating him and drawing attention just further helps his shitty "business model"

yes

Jeff plz go

>people think the women aren't paid actors
Oh come on mate, i dont sub but connor gives me hope that there might be a small niche of chicks who actually like juicy guys so my workouts will give me sex someday
Well one can motherfucking hope but vids like these are the only thing keeping that going these days

This guy seems like a real weirdo

>4-5 years natty

GOD HES UGLY THO LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=lVocKymHbUs
holy fuck this guy is the definition of cringe

still goals though

wish i was this confident