At what bench will my pecs start showing...

At what bench will my pecs start showing? Right now I'm at 125lbs (pls don't bully I started with the bar two months ago).

I'm 6'1 170 btw

Well u r fat so it's hard to see muscles when they're covered by fat

I am 6'1 210 lbs and look skinny

how skinny are you OP?

Body dysmorphia

two months and not even lmao1pl8 yet? im not trying to be a dick or anything but are you adding weight every workout? eating enough?

Damn, you have a long ways to go.

I'm 6'0", recently went from 120 lbs to ~138lbs, and I'm benching 100lbs for 5x5. Still have a lot of work to do.

I would assume by the time I'm 170 I'd easily be able to do 135, but I have no idea how progression on a cut even feels like, which I'm assuming you're doing.

Good luck bro, just know some of us started at middle school tier strength, 125 isn't the end of the world.

I'm kind of skinny fat looking because of anterior pelvic tilt

So much for no bullying.

Don't forget that OP is a faggot and loves taking dick in the ass.

Not OP, but it took me more than two months to get up to 1plate. Muscle builds slowly, and if you start with none its gonna be a slow process.

I had a decent chest before being able to rep 135lb
Must be shit genetics desu

>pic related

No way the person in this pic can't bench lmao1pl8

LOL WHAT YOU SAYING LOL
TWO MONTHS I GOT 3 PLATE
YO USAYING IT LIKE YO SHOULD ONLY GET A BIT ABOVE 1PL8
WHAT KIND OF WEAK BITCH ARE YOU
LOOOL

>bulked
>only do pushups
>cut
>tfw get complimented on chest

I think a good rule of thumb is your bw... so atleast 170lbs.

I haven't been eating enough the first month nor have I slept enough so I failed sets many times.

Now I'm at this kind of in between stage where I try to add 2.5 lbs and if I fail the 5 reps my first set I go back to where I ended up last time. It definitely feels shitty but at least most people at my uni bench no more than 1.5pl8. My real goal though is just to have a healthy, normal looking body. So while hitting 1pl8 is going to feel nice, I'd be much happier with my pecs showing.

lmao just keep fucking lifting you faggot ass
literally everyone on fit has no fucking clue and looks like and thinks hes hot shit

you see the same roiders in very cbt and some random small faggots, it took me one fucking year to get a solid 1pl8 and now i bench 3pl8 for 1 or 2 reps PRETTY GOOD IF YOU ASK ME NIGGER
STOP
LISTENING TO FIT

Mfw benched 180 at 120 lbs.

looks like your head's about to explode, you taking a shit m8?

you won't have decent looking pecs until you can bench three plates for a few, and incline 275 for a few.

Keep at it

During the time I took that photo I couldn't bench 135lbs

This is absolutely false
If you don't have decent pecs while benching 135lbs you never will

Source: Nick Wright

pic is not me, my chest is infact bigger but arms smaller desu

well maybe it's body dysmorphia but what is considered decent pecs?

That's because you are a manlet

Flat tight teen moobs

prove it

I'm at 5'7" manlet benching 130 and my pecs are only noticeably with tight t-shirts and even then it looks like gyno

mine are flat but not really hard unless I squeeze them

does anyone have a picture of what 135 bench pecs should look like?

>lanklets on suicide watch

shape wont change sure, but fullness and developing your upper pecs helps a lot

I started at 70 lbs bench so bro i can relate. Now I do 225. Lots of people here like to pretend they started out strong but that's just idiocy. Good for them if they lifted before and want to lie or played a lot of sports that helped build muscle. Doesn't matter. I was a skeleton and now I'm ripped, all it takes is work and time and we are all gonna make it.

Its hard to say when your chest will look good, at your height you're already at a disadvantage. Shorter guys fill out much faster. The important thing is you'll start looking bigger each time you lift, just by a tiny bit. This adds up and eventually the difference is huge. Just remember you've already grown muscle and are bigger than before. Each day you work you'll get bigger still. That's what the game is, self improvement. Each day bigger and stronger than the last.

>Weeooo Weeooo
Looks like the manlet detector is going off again..

I'm Strong Fat. I have pecks, but I still have man boobs.

Will I ever cut? Probably. But Permabulk is hard to turn down.

Put your hand across your chest. If you cant fit OP's tiny(but chubby) dick in the gap, u got shit pecs

Nipples point straight down

where the hell do you get compliments for that, I wanna come too

I was a skelly too and did push ups to get pecs before I manned up and hit the gym. I was doing a hundred a day for a summer.

It's better to be skinny and lifting quite a bit than fat and lifting the same amount for sure.
I'm 210 at 6'2", and my 1 rep is 240. My working weight is 220, but it honestly doesn't even look like I lift.

that shit is legit, I lift with my room mate. He didn't even lift, just has natural pecs from his high school sports days. Looks way better than me shirtless, and I over double his bench. He's like 170 at 6'2", only benching like 125 but looks jacked shirtless

You're good niggs just push yourself and make sure someone can spot you. I started with the bar in August and now I up to 130, far from doing a full set with that though, there is no rush and don't listen to fags that think you're progressing slow, it just depends on situations. For instance I only lift like 45 mins 4-5 days at school, and I don't get enough sleep.

For your height around 185 should be "I hace pecs?" mode. 205 somewhat noticeable. 225 nice and from 245+ good shit

Hey OP, I'm roughly your height and was your weight a while ago. Bench won't grow your chest as much as accessories will.

Don't listen to assholes in this thread OP. Inward focus and discipline is all you need. That said, when your pecs show is technically up to you, but they will become more noticeable in a manner not directly related to your bench. Hypertrophy motions for your chest can help it's growth, like the use of the chest fly or pec deck machine. (Machines are better for a beginner, as they help you focus on a single muscle more and lessen the danger of an already risky movement, chest flies) It is essential that you eat enough tho, that's what has held me back in the past.

I'm sure there are a lot of factors involved and it is different for everybody. Personally I did not see good pectoral formation until I was benching 150 for my 1rm at 5'7 130 lbs

Dont feel bad, I started at 70lbs 90 days ago and only just hit 110. I cant wait to hit lmao1pl8

Keep at it

Really not that great, i was doing 180 at 125 lbs 5'9 back when i was a junior in highschool who didnt give 2 shits about weightlifting. 180 at 120 sounds impressive but from personal experience I can tell you it does not require that much effort or hard work