Biggest Badasses In History

>Constantine XI Palaiologos, the last Byzantine emperor, died defending Constantinople against the Ottoman hordes

"The city has fallen but I am still alive."[28] Then he tore off his imperial ornaments so as to let nothing distinguish him from any other soldier and led his remaining soldiers into a last charge where he was killed.

how many times this must be repated here? fucking hell

If he was so badass why did he get defeated and die like a little bitch?

The Ottomans were the only Chads there

>Then he tore off his imperial ornaments so as to let nothing distinguish him from any other soldier

I always doubt this part of the story. It sounds suspiciously like he attempted to escape instead .

Kamina

The Sultan offered him to trade the City for his life, de declined. So i think he knew what he was in for.

>Byzantines
>Chads

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Someone post the Ottoman anal vore pic

>"Eastern Roman Empire".

This is very difficult to say while keeping a straight face. I wonder who can, because indeed it is hard.

"Eastern", you say, grinning like Procopius did. "Eastern", it is its name. But when thinking of "Eastern", you think about how Rome was located in the West. You think about all those who succeeded Rome in the West. You think about how the Catholic Church continued Roman political system in the West.

But then, the funniest is coming: "Roman". Yes, now, you cannot contain your laughter. "Roman" it is called, despite the fact that this "Roman" body is standing on Greece, a land so harsh and poor that it took the Legions of Rome 66 years to set foot in it. A Greek-speaking and non-Roman Catholic people, yes, but still calling themselves "Roman".

And now, here is the end of the fun: "Empire". Now you fell on the ground, laughing so hard you can't breathe. An "Empire", a body made of dozens of pretenders to the throne, all fighting for themselves, giving strange names to their position, full of Despots or Autokrators. An "Empire" who will stay divided and eventually ruled by Turks.

I'm a byzantinist but a mere grad student and not focused on late byzo history so take what I said with a grain of salt

but iirc he thought he could hold the city with outside help, but it arrived too late and too few.
I dont know, maybe he was a bit of a both, a brave man but also someone who believed his chances

>The Sultan offered him to trade the City for his life, de declined.
So as not to look like a bitch.

But he could possibled tried to make a run for it and either live out the rest of his life in obscurity or -most likely- try to get support from somewhere and retake his city,

Stop making template threads.

ottoman empire
>greatest city=built by greeks
>greatest mosque=built by greeks
>greatest elite troops=originally christians
>last sultan=dethroned, exiled and died in italy without a fight (at least russia put up a fight)
kek

>byzantine being roman
the same goes for you, you unibrowed shit, how come you call yourself turk when most of you are
>mostly brown
>look middle eastern & mediteranian

you can't make this shit up
>even the father of the turks was not a turk
kek

Anybody know about that Serbian count who was getting sieged by Ottomans, died in one last charge and set explosives in the castle, so when Ottomans barged in, the whole castle exploded and killed thousands of them?

>greatest city
Wasn't so great when our ancestors found it and made it truly great
>greatest elite troops
The turkish sipahi were better even the europeans said so.
>last sultan
Some figurehead without an identity
>Ataturk
So the guy who had a turkish name,was muslim and spoke turkish wasn't turkish?
How retarded are you nigger?

Stevan Sindjelic.

>your ancestors founded it and made it truly great?
hahahahahaha
>ataturk was not an ethnically turk you steppe LARPer
he was etthnically either slavic or albanian according to many turkish sources

no ethnic turk is blonde blue eyed, you filthy mutt!

>"arabic golden age" comes to a screeching halt when shitskins run out of people to kill and take credit for their technological achievements.

Cry wew and let loose the lads of war.

>greatest city=built by greeks
thracians*
>greatest mosque=built by greeks
turks*
>greatest elite troops=originally christians
yes we kicked your subhuman skulls in and forced you to become our cuck soldiers. got a problem with that? good
>last sultan=dethroned, exiled and died in italy without a fight (at least russia put up a fight)
and?
are you fucking retarded?

>the same goes for you, you unibrowed shit, how come you call yourself turk when most of you are
>mostly brown
>look middle eastern & mediteranian

Byzaboos in charge of genetics and science everyone. Those fake romans are really retarded

>even the father of the turks was not a turk
source: my ass
Did you know that i literally beat the shit out of a subhuman irl because he was a Byzaboo?
>he was etthnically either slavic or albanian according to many turkish sources

A
FUCKING
BALKAN
RAPEBABY
I knew that you're a subhuman >BALKAN >RAPEBABY
>according to many turkish sources
rapebaby sources made by rapebabies. your subhuman balkanrapebaby kind will be genocided when we retake Balkans back from subhuman rapebabies.

>madrasa education taught by imams
lol
typical turkroach

>I AM A TURK

Do you even know what ethnicity is you retarded slavshit?

>europeans didn't even wash because they thought it was sinful
>but muh muslim golden age is fake meme

Pretty funny when the one with the fez looks more like your typical serb.