How to get eye gains?

>HIIT blinking
>eat carrots.

Glare at stuff until failure.

Be born with good genes.

>Blue/Green eye master race.

blue/green eyes a creepy. Its like they're constantly analyzing you, are you even human? Sorry, comfy big brown cow eyes for me, literal master race.

Of Years and the son he was the father of two children who were also the father and stepmother of a young lord of the holy land

>tfw red spots on face/eyes from burst capillaries after lifting

>tfw I don't even lift that much

>Its like they're constantly analyzing you
I am constantly analyzing you. I have super light blue eyes and have had so many people compliment my eyes i've lost count.

For instance, i was playing pool at the bar and noticed some girl creeping on me. She walked up to me and started hitting on me. The first thing she said was, "oh my god your eyes. Theyre freaking me out." Twenty minutes of bsing with her later, she offered to suck my dick.

Light eyes are GOAT.

Stroma Procedure: We all have blue eyes. In the case of brown eyes, however, a thin layer of brown pigment covers the front surface of the iris (the colored part of the eye). The Strōma laser disrupts this layer of pigment, causing the body to initiate a natural and gradual tissue-removal process. Once the tissue is removed, the patient’s natural blue eye is revealed.

>tfw everybody talks about the brown/blue paradigm and completely forgets about green

This is experimental and doesn't work.

Colored contact lenses are good. They make some decent ones that are the same as prescription lenses, as in, they actually correct your vision too and they look decent, not like those crappy theatrical ones.

Like said, since I started wearing them I've had endless compliments, and they're a pretty subtle color. Thinking of ramping them up a bit.

You cant get that done in the US, you could go to some shitehole and get it done but the risks are far too great. It works unlike what the other guy said but you should really wait till research is in before fucking with your eyes.

Nikola Tesla's eye color changed.

That is just sad man. Who cares enough to change something that literally means nothing about you. Looking at people who cover their real eyes is just discomforting.

>one chance at life
>born with super dark brown eyes as a white person
Meanwhile my friend has those light blue eyes an gets told he has "beautiful eyes" daily despite being a doughy manlet fuck

Get Issac Clarke inspired surgery

>have deep emerald eyes
>people keep asking where I bought the contacts

Fucking eye gainz goblinz

Win a Shardblade

>get three concussions in youth
>one pupil permanently dilated
>feelsokayman

Hockey?

soccer for one. The other two were happenstance.

Had all three before I was 12.

shid man

Got a bad one playing ice hockey. Couldn't imagine having htree

tfw nice eyes but balding

Tfw forever stuck on a bridge crew

most people don't notice, but the flash always does.

;_;7

Why is everyone that posts to fit so small?

No I'm not shitting on you, you're handsome, got a qt girl on your arm, good for you.

But why is everyone here so small? Come on guys

People have different goals.

I was 145~ in this pic and I'm 155~ now. 5'9 goal weight 160.

OH: