What does Veeky Forums think of AlphaDestiny?

What does Veeky Forums think of AlphaDestiny?

when I think of virgin /b/tard, his face pops into my brain

if you're gonna shill yourself here can you at least post some ass pics breh?

this

Overcompensating alpha/badboy wannabe manlet that is on the opposite end of the spectrum that is kinobody.

The lesson to learn is to find something in the middle.

kek

literal fat neckbeard who's started shilling himself here for some unknown reason

mein gott what a fag

id cum hard inside the red head in the middle t.b.h

I'm going to go out on a limb and say hes shit just based on his facial hair alone. I mean come on, what the fuck dude?

Same except redhead on the left for me

>mfw ive started following his advice and my neck size went up 2 inches in a month, added 15 lbs to my OHP and 30 lbs to my deadlift
>6'2 btw

That's not a redhead.

Der Untermench.

another idiot that tries to sell his stupid e-book. Plus a manlet.

pshh nice meme, it's physiologically impossible for your neck to grow that much in such a short period of time.

so basically dont lift if your a manlet strenght train to build muscle and if your not a lanklet be lean so you can look aesthetic and do light cycle of test if you wanna look impressive?

Pedo

Why?

yeah why?i literally did it and you're telling me its impossible kek. i also know a guy who trains at my gym who lost over 400 lbs. it's people like you and layne norton who delude natties into thinking you have to take drugs in order to see legitimate results. go fuck yourself, piece of shit.

>lost over 400lbs
Why would you do that, just go on the internet and lie?

can you do a lil tl:dr on his advice?

lispy, fat, egg-head looking ass neckbeard manlet that literally advises lifting overly heavy shit with bad cheating form and projects his own insecurities on being fat onto others with autistic videos like "narrow waists are girly"