Why aren't you thicc yet Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you thicc yet Veeky Forums?
What's your excuse for not being mireable?

Because I'm stuck between too skinny and too fat forever yo-yoing into a skinnyfat oblivion

>tfw no daddy bf

become the daddy bf

Thicc Thread?

>tfw thicc with a gf who calls you daddy

Why aren't you making it yet lads?

>gf

Objectively won't make it.

>gf

I'd gobble up his smegma-covered cock in an instant

Faggot. The only smegma covered cock you should gobble is your own.

What workout routines and diets get you this body, I want to be able to show off to Veeky Forums

Any intermediate+ lifting routine with enough food.

Get thicc for us bby.

I have cuck joints.

Just put a fucking bullet in my head bros, it will free me from these 6 inch wrists.

what would you say this man's body fat % is?

How become thicc?

drink semen

How much?

a gallon a day

Anyone got the picture of the guy shirtless holding a beer and he's bear mode?

You should've saved it the last time it was reposted for the billionth time.

GOSAD :(

I can't tell if he's looking at me or somebody in the other room

Is it realistic to become THICC going from a skinny jew mode with thin wrists?
I just want to know what a realistic goal is.

Any dude can get thicc. That's the beauty of it. Eat until you're at about 15% bodyfat and do barbell training with a few accessories until you are at intermediate. That's it bby.

Bullshit.

His eyes and overly groomed beard ruin it.

I don't have the body hair for the aesthetics.

nah hes right user
>eat
>get strong and do your accessory lifts

Body hair is preferable, but not necessary.

because I'm 5'8 and won't look as good ;-;

Wew those nips

most husbando mode are manlets

bears are usually taller

ive only done 1 cycle sorry daddy

Serious question, how the FUCK can I achieve this? What muscles do I hit? What routine? I'm new to lifting, on a cut, been doing Phraks grayskull for like 3 months, but what should I eventually do to achieve this? My mirin levels are out of the atmosphere.

All of them, for a long time. Eat more.

2xf a day. Be sure to activate it first.

Any standard barbell strength routine along with accessories until you're at intermediate level. Eat to get to 15% - 20% bodyfat.

Getting to that point, I'm 5'9 168 pounds, chubby fat fuck, but I've lost almost 50 pounds this year with cardio so I'm feeling good. My plan is to keep cutting, running, and lifting with phraks routine until I hit a safe enough bf% to start a 5 day lifting routine and eat more. Does this sound reasonable?

>20% bodyfat.

pls don't.

you shouldn't be that fat at 5'9 170. did you just start lifting?

Yeah. Basically I was a fat fuck, 210 pounds at 5'9, been running since January and cutting, now I look leaner but I still have love handles, belly, tits, nothing to crazy but I have a disgusting dad body, and I'm only 20. Now I'm going lighter on the cardio, doing a lift routine.

It sounds like I shouldn't be that fat but the math says I'm around 26%bf or something like that, so the proof is in the pudding so to speak.

yeah man, at 5'9 you can look decent at 160-170 once you get some muscle on your frame.

you're gonna make it bro

you gave me hope, thanks

20-25%

Thanks my man, appreciated. I just want to be thicc and joocy one day, and I will. We all will.

ALL OF THEM,TWICE A WEEK,NEVER CUT.

>Why aren't you thicc yet
>What's your excuse
because i store fat in my gut and can't even bulk

Tfw no thicc bf is such a crushing feel. Somebody please put a bullet in my head.

Also I'll never be thicc myself because I'm 6'5 ectomorph (inb4 >somatypes). I would have to roid and I doubt I'll ever do that. I'm hoping for an athletic look AMD then find a thicc daddy bf who is into that

Literally my goal body and goal gf

all i want is a 25% woman with a big-ass butt

Honest question, what bf% do you need to be thicc? Obviously you need mad muscle but what's the fat content that separates thicc from shredded?

Genetics x 5
Roids x 8
Seriously, I can never get beefy because I get a big stomach really easily.

depends on your genetics because everybody has a different fat distribution

>dont abs because its useless

Is this a meme? Will doing ab exercise help me strengthen my balance?

lol, I don't know about balance, but for me, abs are mucle just like biceps or chest and I need to train them.

my objective is to be thicc, but still I train them...

Core workouts will strengthen your core. However it is a meme to think you can do solely ab workouts and have a ripped 6-12 pack.

Definitely not useless to train a major muscle group lol

Thic=large core which is usually because of thick abdominal muscles and a layer of fat. If you're ripped up, you can still be bear mode if you have wide hips. If you have narrow, aestheic hips you need more fat to keep bear mode.
Pic related

Working on it.

>Eat until you're at about 15% bodyfat
not gonna make it

cute butt

i-im trying my best, i will become thicc one day

This is a foolish statement.

what do u mean?

Translation: bullshit. I reckon bear mode takes more discipline than "just eating till you're at 15 BF%"

i can't. i have enough lean mass and look good when

Actually user , even manlets can look good if they get thicc . Pic related hes like 1.75/5'10 (I think)

It's a shame that that dude has a moonface.

That fella is me. You're right, but I play with the hand I've been given.

Routine?

Beards work wonders, don't stress it user, you still look hot.

I'm 5'8'' and already a fat fuck at around 160 pounds. Lots of back fat and love handles.

I don't even know wtf I'm doing at the gym besides some brosplit meme tier workouts.

yeah at 6'5 you need to roid for this kind of body

Fuck I'm 5'8" 216 I know them feels man but with work, my son, being a full time single dad it's hard to get to the gym but I want to be thicc

would say u look like the average american (face-wise)
u dont look bad at all

train every muscle you have, and especially core muscles

they'll help you perform big compund excicers much better, like OHP, diddleift and squack

How do I find a bf like any of these men?

Am I atleast somewhat thicc?

You're perfect just the way you are.

>tfw 5'7
Will I look like a freak if I try going for thicc mode

If you want a thick core do ab wheel progressions suitcase deadlifts and standing cable crunches. The only fags that say that are literally obese as shit strength fags.

>tfw I lift at a well known powerlifting gym and only the fat fucks dont do any core isolations and they wonder why they are stalling on diddlys and squats.

Getting there.

If you are "thicc" and you don't have a good core, you're just fat.

Why am I 90% sure that's a faggot?

lmao me three famalam

BF is thick and I'm just a skinny faggot.
Mostly his frame size though which is large even for his height.
He prefers skinny so I stay skinny, and I receive daily mires anyway due to face and thin frame, so I have no desire to go thicc.
That said I think a thicc body is the best body, it looks aesthetic, powerful, and overall with a decent amount of body hair is the best looking physique in my opinion.
To keep it relative to the thread - a thicc dude.

>no semi
fail

nice blogpost faggot

Because Of course that's a faggot. Archetypal muscle bear.

>tfw 5'2 and 110lbs
>will never be Thicc
kill me

I have terrible apetite.

Aaaawww

post bum