I feel so fucking depressed that im under 6' every single day i wake up...

I feel so fucking depressed that im under 6' every single day i wake up, i think im just gonna end it all it was fun shitposting with you guys but i cant live with being half a man.

>TFW 5'11.925"

If it's any consolation, I'm 6 feet and a 24 khv. Height has nothing to do with it.

5'8 brah.
i dont even mind haha
just get big and fuck bitches.
the manlet thing is just a meme,
confidence and aesthetics > height

I'm 6'1 and I get bit bicthes

No bitches

little guys can get the best physiques. chin up tiny tim,

>its another act like a depressed manlet to bait replies episode

take a break from Veeky Forums, you're taking memes literally now

>tfw 6'2"
>no gf because joblet

It could be worse, just get cash brah.

i'm 5'9. My gf recently told my I could be taller. So basically.. just waiting to get cucked. Or should I dump her now to get upper hand?

^this
I'm 5'7 and have had more gfs/sex in general than literally any of my taller friends.

Get fucking over it, nobody cares and most of the world is under 6'. Just enjoy yourself and be based.

>heh don't worry about it man I know a 5'6 dude who gets so much pussy just be confident man

ME too. Can't believe I'm a few centimeters off.
>t. a femanon just mocking a manlet to not feel so empty inside jk i love you manlets

Why do you care? Its one of many memes to suppress people and make people feel bad about themselves. Dont give in to it. Use the energy to train and stay positive and healthy. I am a long time lurker almost never post but this is too stupid to live. There are so many problems in the world that your height should not be one of your concerns. I am too tall for most regular equipment for outdoorsy things to fit me and get issues with my back if i dont look out for myself.

Regards scandinavian man 190 cm

>6'3,
>About average/above average looking
>Dyel topless but I have good muscle size and get complimented on my arms (Not a curlbro though)
>Not a sperglord either, I can hold conversations and make people laugh
>Socially though, I am lacking in friends since I'm in that post-uni slump. And although I have weekly interviews I haven't secured an IT job yet
>I've done okay with women but sexually only been with 3 woman at 22 yo

>It makes no difference to women or men
>My best friend who is 5'5 gets consistent pussy every weekend we go out
>He is training to be a teacher and has a decent job path
>He is average looking and wears ridiculous teachers clothing (Like things with shoulderpads and drogues)
>Buys women drinks and insists even if they dont want one
>He isn't particularly witty or clever he just talks to everyone in a club and always finds success
>I can confirm without doubt he's sexed over 60 women
>This guy is the real mvp

I'm not saying that because of my experience that height is meaningless, however it really makes little difference. Just think of it like women and boobs, any size can be good, but big doesn't necessarily mean better as they can be saggy or firm. I would take firm glorious B cups over saggy DD's any day. The same thing goes with dick size for men, ts a non issue unless you are under 3 inches. Actual penetration is usually the least important part of sex since clit stimulation is needed about 95% of the time.

It seems that all a lot of women care about is social status and often money. A lot of women have little to no talents or hobbies and make up for this by trying to socially interactive as much as possible and look for men who can constantly take them places so they can feel more valuable. To a lot of these women having a man to 'show off' is far more important than developing a personal connection and having mutual interests because they have no interests anyway.

Good women are hard to find for sure

End. Misogynist rant

Just height fraud you mong.

>tfw 6'0.5" and brother is 5'11.5"

You're gonna end up lonely either way.

Pls be in connecticut

It's an /r9k/ episode, report it.