Post progress

pic 1 first year college, pic 2 last year college. both outdated but I only gained some weight since 2

Chest routine??

honestly I don't really know I didn't have a routine during college I just hit everything

Fuckin sick dude 200 soon tm

Nice job dude, that's impressive.

You're killin it!!!

checkd

Thanks, sitting at 224 atm.

help me Veeky Forums, I used to be an absolute 50 kg skeleton but I worked myself up to 65 this year through mad oats and milk, I'm starting to put stomach fat on like op's before pic.
I'm pleased with myself for working up to skinnyfat, now I need a routine to work of the stomach fat without losing weight.

I started to cut a month ago due to feeling like a slow bloated fatass. Maybe I'll bulk again come January.

Bro you're probably doing something wrong, you don't seem to be gaining much muscle at all, mostly just fat

Maybe you're right but I'm quite happy with my progress considering all things.

t.idiot

He's gaining fat, way, way, way too fast because he isn't counting calories he's dreamer bulking.

But you can tell he's gaining muscle too. Look at the new found stirations on his back, look the width of his shoulders

Dumb question, are you supposed to flex in your progress pics?

>loses adonis belt
>gains belly
>check my progress

I had to make sure it wasn't a fat loss progress pic going from right to left.

From the front at least you just look like you let yourself go.

How am I doing Veeky Forums?
225-185
About 3 months worth of work.

It feels damn good to look at this but when I look at the progress of my last 15 lbs I don't see much of a difference (I'll post that next)

Is this a 15lb difference?
I don't see it.

Yea I do. I think you don't notice it because there wasn't as much fat lost in just your gut. I look at the pictures and see fat loss all over your torso and not just in your gut like your earlier pictures. Doing great man. Can't wait to see what you look like in another 3 months

yep

Yes, but then some faggot gonna say
>tensing, DYEL?
like they would purposely take a bad picture and put it on Veeky Forums

can see it in your moobs and love handles, good job m8.

i really envy fat people who get fit. their forearms, legs and calves always look much bigger than those that started skinny

I feel like I have similar chest insertions but the fat fuck version. I hope that shit fills in as decently as yours.

could be angle but i see difference in face, neck, chest, belly and legs

Shit i did a few years ago.

>Too fat to bulk
>Too small to cut

bro tell me ur routine and how u did it

hello sebastion

kek

before lifting → after this years cut → after 14 weeks of bulking (which makes me look exactly the same as before the cut, but stronger)

Trying to recomp right now until the end of november and i'll see where to go from there. I will most likely go fraud in 2017 before ending my life.

J U S T
U
S
T

Well done man!!!! Keep going your looking great

Why go fraud? You look great after the cut. Height and weight?

is that you brawler?

About 6 or 7 months from left to right

>Why go fraud?
im not happy with my body and strength

>Height and weight?
5'7, 156 lbs

Keep on keeping on.

Slow gains from here on out.

routine ?

Fucking kek if you didn't have dates I'd have thought right was before. You just got fat dude, it's time to cut.

You look good so you might be happier if you improve other aspects of your life instead of becoming a roided weirdo and offing yourself.

Tfw started pure skinny fat and was 35-25-37. Now i dropped bodyfat and have more muscle but am 35-26-35. Wtf ;-; RIP waist

>improve other aspects of your life
there are no other aspects

5' 7" manlets will never be able to feel fulfillment.

why not? i certainly feel fufilled on a daily basis.

nice, work on your posture

fug yeah keep it up

might want to increase your activity level if youre gonna eat that much.

doing great, changes will be less noticeable at this point dont let it discourage you. the scale doesnt lie.

just run 250 test-e e3d while your waiting for life to shower you with meaning and happiness. you'd look insane

5'7, 3 year recomp from 155lbs to 165lbs

id just work on definition seems you know how to bulk/cut but not to a defined visual standpoint

amp up the routine and push them

what is your leg routine?

sorry leg routine? was meant for this guy

lol you work on your right leg way too much

nice. great delts.

My friend was like 370 lbs and is down to 185, 6'2. He had a lot of loose skin, but gradually is has shrunk, and shrunk, and shrunk. Never stop because of loose skin bro. Amazing progress.

Left is sometime in the summer of 2014 right is 1st year of college

Also ~140lb on the left and 164lb on the right

bout 6-8 months

also 6'2

Look at your face, but yeah, maybe hard to detect considering the angle and lighting is not the same in both pictures.

6 months into working out
Only using dumbells
138lbs
5'9"

I now have access to barbell for benching, hoping it will make my pecs nicer.

Keep up the good work famalams

Use the bar for deadlifts. Your core is pretty much non existent.

ill start that tonight, thanks

No lat gains?

recent best 5's
dl: 135 -> 320
sq: 75 -> 280
bp: 45 -> 160
ohp: 45 -> 115

got some gym chalk recently, diddly is shooting up now. once my bench catches up a bit more I'll switch back to a caloric deficit for a while