instagram.com/rena_takeda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

G R O S S

D I S G U S T I N G

C H I N K K

mah nigga

>HAES niggers triggered

Lmao, keep posting OP.

Dont u know jannies delet low test threads?

Why would you allow thicc posting, but not allow thinn posting?

>inb4 muh board culture

The irony of /Health & Fitness/ posting cheesecurd ass and holding it up on a pedestal of perfection is laughable at best.

how small is your dick? just curious

not op but fuck fatty bitches

You gay?

>tfw no petite low test asian gf

iktfb

Yeah, naw. If I wanted to fuck a skinny cardio dude I'd go fuck a skinny cardio dude. Post an Azn with some meat on her. Kinda like this one, even though this one isn't actually pure Azn.

anri okita?

Wh is this semen demon with the sugar baps?

>Why would you allow thicc posting, but not allow thinn posting?

im not into girls who look like prepubescent boys

Test levels reaching an all time low

there's something wrong with you mentally if you legitimately prefer a stick to a woman with curves

bow down boys

I've fucked her

>tfw I have a skinny, petite and socially conservative Korean (not Asian American, might as well just date a wigger at that point) gf

But please, continue trying to convince me that thicc is better

2nd Japanese girl has nice calves and quads.

She is pure asian. She was just born in the UK, but both her parents are Japanese.

SKinny girls have curves too. The only disgusting ones are fat.

instagram.com/rena_takeda/

Kill urself my man.

lawd jesus

>born and raised in the UK
>Pure Asian
>mfw

>this has been said by a Veeky Forumsizen - a user of a board infested with crippling depression, gigantic insecurities and a lot of homo-erotic suggestions
C'mon, outside of this board, nigger culture and other grotesque lifting-related boards, people don't really care about this stuff and get off to average-bodied chicks.

Me too

UUUHHHHH THINNER

Dat middle ground.
Proof that in life, too much or too little of a good thing is always bad.

dumping

CUTE!
U
T
E
!

yoongie...

I love this thread. So much better than the high test chubby chaser threads.

More voleyball girls!

last one from me boys. enjoy.

Sad !

Oh my fug :DDD

Who dis is?

why did i instantly imagine her doing mocap work for a video game

() curve
)( curves

based rena takeda bro

Gross

this desu senpai

She looks like you can brake her in half with your bare hands.

A used up camwhore.

Pls stop

As it should be.

goddamn bitch blocking the nice view.

this is what femininity and a healthy body looks like boys

this

>this is what femininity and a healthy body looks like boys
But I want ma girl to have wide hips, so she can bare me lots of children and big tits, so she can feed them. I don't want fragile princess that I need to take care 24/7.

On my first cut with a cycle of tren and holy shit brehs, every asian i walk past at uni is triggering me.

It's conflicting with my autism and creating a really horrible situation where i have to dart of and fap with the force of a bulldozer just to calm down because lmaotalkingtowomen

hnnng

Thick is good but thin and healthy is 100x better

This is what I want. Congrats man!

HER
E
R

same desu

small tits make the same amount of milk

You and your lot are a blight on this board.

I T
T

I personally love smaller chested women.

Finally, a thread I can get behind.

What you fatass-chick lovers don't seem to understand (or wilfully ignore) is that slender, properly-proportioned girls, have just as much curviness as the fatass chicks you troll everyone with, without being disproportionate like some cartoon character.

Keep posting the nice slender girls, please, you're counteracting the trolls and their circus-freak girls with disgustingly huge asses.

By the way you guys KNOW that they're posting them to troll you, right? They want you to think that hamplanets with fat asses are attractive, when they're clearly not. Either that or they're being posted by fatasses and uggos who know they can't ever get the really attractive girls, so they'll settle for the fat chicks with huge asses. LOL don't fall for it, follow your common sense, m8s.

People forget a curve can go both ways.
In and out. () )(

Sadly for some reason small breasted women are in higher demand than those with bigger tits or maybe they just stick to their bfs tighter but i find alot less small tittied girls than i want to

>Sadly for some reason small breasted women are in higher demand
Because normally when you have small breasts you are also thin
When you have large breasts you are 99% likely to be fat. Thin frame large breasts are fantastic genetics most women don't have. That's why breast implants exist

Is this T H I N N

I guess its possible but still sad, all i want is this qt with an A-cup to sit on my dick but she is taken :/
Sad life user, things could be better but its out of our hands

>femininity
>broad shoulders
k virgin lmao

how 2 b weeb 101

While I love thic girls, petite slender girls just seem so much more feminine and delicate.

Her smile is so cute!

Too thin
Too petite
More then likely cuntlets, the lot of them.

I forsee hours of foreplay followed by minutes of slow deliberate fucking and her falling asleep/being to sore/sensitive/completely wiped to continue leaving me to take care of it in the bathroom sink.
Or hard pounding and a quick emergency trip to the gyno's office and a probable rape charge.

Fatties just try harder and get it less often

Thicc is just indicative of milf fetishism or used goods. Petite is real femininity.

(((THICC))) girls are disgusting

What are you talking about?

I'm stating that they can't handle larger then average men. A guy who's physically to large and packing a bit too much below the belt will hurt most of the girls in this thread.
Believe me.

Congrats, you fell for the high test meme.

And yet you've posted the ugliest female ive ever seen.

>Believe me.
Exactly how big are you mate?
Im 200lbs at 6'1'' with a 7.5/5.5 dick and ive fucked girls who were 5'1''-5'4'' with little problems
Once they are wet enough it doesnt hurt, takes alot of foreplay but never had any of the problems you complain about

You gay? Thicc is for men who like bara