Does Veeky Forums like Eliott Hulse?

Does Veeky Forums like Eliott Hulse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AOrY_FsqIwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nlABFsv72Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tts 2016 Elliot is dead.
He was a Veeky Forums legend back in 2012/13. But betrayed us and the money and fame got to him.

not rly

typical normie nigger

I'd say so. He has very useful life advice that has helped me.

I'm not racist but these mulatto fucks have the most infuriating faces of all time. I can't even look at them, they make me sick. The worst part is that they probably think they're charming and good-looking.

I'm half black half japanese and I think I'm pretty good looking ; )

I never learn anything from his videos because he always goes off on these pseudo intellectual tangents and they have nothing to do with exercise.

He's alright but he seems to straddle Manson level crazy sometimes. He strikes me as someone who really like to hear himself speak.

I feel the same way something about this guy just makes me want to punch him

>tfw he said yo eliott is dead

fuck his new shit, he seems to have become a total faggot after his divorce

I would too if I had his popularity , all things considered

The thing that gets me is his advice on picking up women, he married his childhood sweetheart ffs

He divorced?

Eliott persona died after he came back to youtube. Before he had some good advice and was funny/crazy

he's shit. hodgetwins are funny atl

yeah man, he bailed on his wife and kids

You gotta breathe into your balls... *grabs dick*

Decent motivation and life advice but he's not a bro like he use to be years ago. He use to think he's dumb with some nice advice to share, now he seems to think he's a graybeard hermit with aeons of wisdom which makes him sound autismo.

Bailed on his wife and kids? Nigger, not even once. Shit, even downs twins, despite acting like gooks, haven't ditched theirs after getting big.

hodgetwin love there families, its actually kind of cute

youtu.be/AOrY_FsqIwQ

that sounds interesting, post pic?

He's become deluded on the other end of the spectrum to Rich Piana

>im not racist but...
>says racist shit

Why bother with first line user?

#wypipo

it's ok user. you can suck his dick. no one cares

He was good a few years ago, used to be my favorite fitness Youtuber, but then he became a shaman. I was fine with the "breathe into your balls" and some of the bio-energetic stuff, but not it's just too much. His response video(s) to Elgin really made me see how unhinged and full of himself he'd become.

I don't even think he lifts anymore, he's a hell of a lot smaller. His actual lifting advice from the Yo Elliot videos and other old stuff is still solid and relevant, though.

>mfw that culty strengthcamp goes farming video

He's a fucking crazy person.

I watched two episodes.
The thing is
I watch the video hoping for him to answer the question in the title, but end up seeing the whole video and still being clueless

huh since when did this nigger go full retard what video can i watch i dont follow him since ages

Well, judging by his Facebook posts. It's when he started talking about becoming kings, writing his own book and going intense with his strength camp stuff.

Used to love his advice but he seems unhinged now like others here say.

I go to Charisma on Command and Rotk for social advice now.

His philosophy on being grounded is pretty interesting. For all the pseudoscience stuff he says some of it can be beneficial.

Any sisters? The cutest girl I ever saw was half Korean / half black. God damn did she have a body on her.

So... Do you have an average dick then?

honestly speaking, he's not the brightest guy and he makes it show too much

/thread

"Haaaaaaaaa hrghhhhh – that's in me, I DON'T WANT TO FUCK MY WIFE"
- Elliot Hulse

wait, did he really abandon his kids?

all i found on google is people talking about how ugly his wife is

the hodge twins' little brother? nah he has autism

noticed recently elliot's voice god higher, looks like he stopped breathing through the nuts

i hope he didnt ditch them for the thick girl he's training right now

in what video

He has a video on how to get your voice deeper..lol?

youtube.com/watch?v=nlABFsv72Lg
here you are mate, about 1:22

............... I knew he went crazy but what the actual fuck. Is this the main loose it video and I had just seen precursors or something??