Who else fell for the THICC meme? I was memed by the Veeky Forums community to get a thicc gf. But why?

Who else fell for the THICC meme? I was memed by the Veeky Forums community to get a thicc gf. But why?

>Now fake whores w/ fat relocation surgery everywhere swear their ass is from doing 'squats'
>Why Men Don't Want Skinny Girls Anymore Curvy Women Only.pdf
>Clear overweight womyn claim to be 'high test'

Wtf is wrong with her ass?

tfw no high test thicc gf

>;_;

Who cares. Shit still feels amazing

You sound like a faggot. It's in a heterosexual man's genes to want to impregnate a supple woman.

It's answers like that that help the meme continue on

Even if she's meming u with a fake ass? even though ur getting cucked by mother nature into believing what ur impregnating is real?

How can u live with yourself.

Did you fuck a fat girl and think it was thick?

T H I N N
H
I
N
N

fat injections, it's the latest trend in plastic surgery

looks as bad as synthol "muscles" imo, but i guess murricans like retarded proportions

Eh. I'm with a high test THICC girl. The good kind at that since she's also a cardio bunny. That ass is phenomenal one might say. We're just banging, no relationship.

It's a lot of fun and the sex with her is amazing, but it's not quite the same as with my petite ex girlfriend. I still manage to man handle this juicy girl because I lift, but it was more fun throwing around a girl with the body of a decently developed 12 year old.

>Exactly what i mean. But it's okay if u say THICC with posting a fake insta whore on here apparently

Fucked many types of girls. That's not what bothers me.

>It's THISS

Meh, either it makes me get my rocks off or it makes it easier to spot roasties. Sounds like a win win senpai

>overweight womyn claim
>womyn claim
>womyn

I see what u did there

Would smash to a thousand pieces.

Bro you gotta squeeze the thighs. They're the best stress toy ever. Combine that with biting and you got yourself a party.

She'd smash u into a thousand pieces at eating food

Fine. Okay I will try this.

Tnx

bruh she's not fat at all what the fuck are you saying

I agree with you that I hate all these kardashian/jen selter types who get fake asses that look like shit, but why would you shit on a legitimately hot woman

What is a "roastie"?

>Eh. I'm with a high test THICC girl. The good kind at that since she's also a cardio bunny. That ass is phenomenal one might say. We're just banging, no relationship.

uh huh ill bet 4channer

It's because you're a dumb sheep. Personally I've been into the thickness since I started puberty, but the high test meme really highlighted what easily impressionable morons some of you are. Not that I can really complain. I'm having a good time.

out

I'm such a faggot I made a thread about it when it happened. But think what you'd like.

>tfw skinny as fuck white boy
>tfw have a huge dick
>tfw insanely attracted to thick latina and black girls
>too autistic skinny and ugly to have a chance with any of them

Here's the thing, thicc (and high test also) orginally never meant chubby or fit or whatever. It meant genetically thick hips, ass and thighs, independent of those other things. So many anons didn't get this.

same

A r9k meme about women who aren't pure virgin anime characters or something

kek'd

I feel for the thicc meme and am loving every second of it.