Is losing hair from creatine a meme or real...

Is losing hair from creatine a meme or real. I've been using it for a month and have great results from its so far but I also have a great set of thick hair on my head (pic related) that I'd hate to lose. I'm 18 btw if that matters. Pls help.

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-baldness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basically creatine is only going to accelerate the balding process if you're genetically predisposed to it.
Got thick hair from my mom, they're still as thick 4 months into taking creatine, no entries, no thining, nothing.
Basically if you've been dealt a shit hand creatine is simply going to make you loose your hair faster.

How do you know if you're going to go bald? My dad is balding in his 40's but he has some brothers in their 50's who still have thick heads of hair. My mom's dad has a bald mid patch but he's in his 80s. He's the only living male on my mom's side.

e l e v a t e d
D H T
l e v e l s

not a meem

Well if you have entries or if your hair is thin those are indicators that you are prone to losing your hair.

The best thing to do would be to start taking creatine and check once in a while to see if your hair starts thining. You can even go full autist and save some of your hair to compare letter.

As I said, I personnaly saw no differences.

what are entries?

this

Only if you have shit genes

Your hairline already looks like it's receding. Sorry bro.

You're a goofy looking motherfucker. Hair or no hair.

Pull your hair back, its fucked already

Sorry desu

It's real if your made to lose your hair at some point in your life. Quickens the process.

>Basically creatine is only going to accelerate the balding process if you're genetically predisposed to it.
Not true.
My mother and father and their parents have thick full heads of hair.
I've had very full hair too.

When I started taking creatine, I noticed hair loss.

Those few percent strength gains that creatine might give aren't worth the risk of (partial) baldness.

Unrelated question but I'm attempting to grow a little facial hair, this is from over 2 weeks
Is there any hope at all if I leave it be? My uncles and dad all have adequate facial hair, although most started showing balding of hair at my age while I seem

I just want to shave it off but I'll leave it if there's hope it might continue

Tl;dr
>let it grow or nah (this is about as far as its ever gotten)
>will it ever fill in?

If you have to ask us you already know the answer . . .

I can grow a beard now at 29. Could never do it until then. Your shit looks awful right now and you need to shave it off. Try again in a few years and see what's changed.

Depends on your genetics, I did a 6 month blast and cruise on test which meant my dht levels would have been much higher than someone using creatine and yet i had no hair loss at all

you're so cute user

for me personally i have been taking it for 2 months.
im blonde and my hair was shit thin in the beginning, so im just yoloing it at this point, although it doesnt seem like it has made it thinner.

10/10 would pound boipucci

I just printed out your pic and came all over it, would love to tickle your pink boi pussy with my uncut cock

thought the same thing, i'm not even gay btw

Windows

OMG YOU'RE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE
(no homo)

>Tfw anonymous strangers on the internet say they'd want to fuck my boi pussi

I am a goof desu

Maybe it is and maybe it isn't either way there is risk involved with not knowing.
>I don't take creatine because I don't know what's in it.
>I thought most people do the same logic.

Balding derives from your mother's father (maternal grandfather), not your father.

>great results from using creatine
>been using it a month

this fucking board has the biggest tits ever

Yeah don't take creatine if your father is balding unless you want to bald in your 20's

>this fucking board has the biggest tits ever
can someone actually explain what he meant by that?

I did this and started getting ear hair and stopped. Be warned.

>Pepe posters are borderline underaged

makes sense. Enjoy your balding

Trim it down to accentuate your jaw line, thin side burns. Looks good on me I reckon it'll work for you.

>dont know whats in it
>only one ingredient

Also a myth

if creatine raises your dht levels wouldn't you noticably gain more body hair?

Minoxidil will do the trick, meanwhile shave that shit it's pathetic

>implying u can see great results with creatine only after a month
>board has biggest tits
>making a joke where you personify the Veeky Forums board with a really big breasted woman because the statement is as retarded as the big breasted woman (which are mostly blonde and therefore even more retarded)

2/2
>also the big tits are compensating the IQ of the woman aka Veeky Forums board meaning this user thinks this user
is retarded

>talks about his own boi pucci
>calls himself a goof

CHICAGO
H
I
C
A
G
O

Blonds average highest white iq 103, brunette 102.4 redhead 101.8

I'm going to college in Indiana.

>my anecdotal evidence over a small time frame disproves the hundreds of peer-reviewed studies performed over the course of many years

examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-baldness/

btw, you're adopted

interesting wallpaper and picture.

I stopped taking creatine because it was causing me hair loss. How long will this hair loss due to creatine last?