Thoughts on the glorious son of Odin?

Thoughts on the glorious son of Odin?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/persian-maths-discovery-japan-carved-wood-artefact-archaeologists-1000-years-a7347726.html.
africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THOUGHTS ON
THOUGHTS ON THOUGHTS ON THOUGHTS ON THOUGHTS ON THOUGHTS ON THOUGHTS ON

HOW MANY THOUGHTS DO YOU NEED OF THIS GUY?

HOW MANY YEARS OF THOUGHTS?

ITS BEEN SEVERAL YEARS OF THOUGHTS?

HAVE YOU NOT HAD ENOUGH THOUGHTS?

STOP ASKING FOR THOUGHTS

I stopped caring. I think he is delusional but Idc I stopped watching when his channel turned into a political channel

Looks like the type of guy who wouldn't allow me to......
Have that.......
First..... Sip

Can't have any respect for Swedes

he's proof that height, face, frame, hair and even glorious gains won't fix your cringey autism

glorious autistic master race, hue

Triggered!

why is odins son so goddam ugly

got that retard strength or somethin

i think he's quasi-intellectual and really full of himself

but i agree with some of the shit he says

His channel is entertaining and I wish he posted videos more regularly or videos that were longer and more indepth.

That being said he's a bit self-deluded and he has a lot of cognitive distortion about how sound his arguments actually are.

All in all 7/10 entertainment.

you'd think he'd be the king of Veeky Forums and /pol/ but nobody seems to give a shit

Tfw I actually hoped the reply would be to continue a conversation with me ;__;

He's great. I don't know him pre-/pol/ so can't talk about his fitness shit but he's great motivation, entertaining and a gateway for young fags to nationalism and responsibility.

Agreed. He is not very smart but pretty funny sometimes. I only agree with him that European countries have a right to protect their indigenous populations. I don't agree with USA etc though as its an immigrant countries

Completely agree. He should do more history videos of the glory of Europe and do some research before he talks all that rubbish.

Exactly why I'm curious. Legit thought I'd come on here and see people talking about him like Zyzz

kek

is he natty

Why?
He claims natty

How dumb can you be?

Sluthate.com

>Europa invicta
>legio gloria
>Germanic barbarian
WE

How dumb can you be? I never said he was natty

BEY-TASS

His skyrim play through is fucking hilarious

When he calls draugrs evil globalists/beta leftists... Top kek

ITT: beta cuck nu-males who feels threatened by the golden one and needs to shit on him to feel better

Fucking glorious. He and Paul Waggener gave me the motivation I needed to get Veeky Forums

I still really like him, however I think the golden era of the channel was where it was like

1. workout videos with metal music
2. gains kitchen
3. game play throughs
4. Maybe a video just talking about motivation and being glorious

I agree with his political views, but if I wanted alt-right news I could go to breitbart or something, he had a really good niche that I think he has abandoned

HIS MMA A SHIT

I get what you're saying but I think he stuck to that niche pretty well.

I mean there's not a lot of swedish pagans working out and sieg heiling around.

kek I find it hilarious too how badly nordics and germanics are riding the roman cock yet they're the same ones who will say we're not white.

Nordics are an inferior race, Throughout history they have done absolutely nothing. Only until recent history have they made some contributions. There seems to a weird obsession with vikings when vikings were literal niggers.

Now with the election over I hope he makes lifting videos again

> Jew detected

They were brave people with a rich culture. Thry went from Norway to Iceland and then to Greenland, not to say they raided almost every coast in Europe. They fucked christian faggots until 1000.
Niggers? What are you talking about?

>Le Jew,LE Muslim.Le Cuck,LE Racist

Prove me wrong. Even Africans had Empires.

Europe is still a mess.

he seems alot less autistic when speaking his mothers tongue

Usa the way you know it was created by white people.

He seems a bit too in love with himself, But he's glorious

Who cares about fucking empires? The average roman lived like a modern cuck, not like a independent strong man

>They were brave people with a rich culture

Raid peasants "Brave". They were vastly inferior fighters. So inferior they never had any empires ever.

>Rich culture

Lmao. What culture? mud huts? pillaging?

Can sombody expain to me the WE meme?

Love you bubs

>Who cares about fucking empires? The average roman lived like a modern cuck, not like a independent strong man

Romans/Italians have contributed far more than every Nordics country combined have ever. Heck even some African country have done more.

Calling the cultivates of western civilization cuks, lmao. You should show respect to your superiors.

Do you even know their religion or traditions?

>religion or traditions

You mean those things that Aryans let with the natives tribes of Scandinavia? You mean those things that hey stole?

I'm not denying the contributions of the romans to the modern western civilization. Just saying its not the only good thing a culture can do or be proud of

???? The norse are indoeuropean people, just as aryans

not really

Romans were not pure Indo-Europeans either, they mixed with the farmer native population of Neolithic Middle Eastern origin, such as the Etruscans.

>???? The norse are indoeuropean people, just as aryans

No they are not. There language, Traditions and religion is Aryan. But thats only because the Aryans intermingled with the natives tribes of Scandinavia.

Yeah, they popped out of the floor. Ill stop taking the bait now. Have a nice day bro

idk im a swedish nationalist that works out too but my alarm clocks go off when i hear somebody preaching about philosophy without ever questioning themselves or showing intellectual humility. i haven't watched many of his videos, this was just the impression that i got a while back when somebody linked his channel.

>Romans were not pure Indo-Europeans either, they mixed with the farmer native population of Neolithic Middle Eastern origin, such as the Etruscans.

>Etruscans

Have the same DNA as Tribes in Anatolia,Greece ,Iran. They were Aryan.

>farmer native population of Neolithic Middle Eastern origin

There were to Semites. Semites come long after.

Just because your Grand dad was an Aryan, Does not make you an Aryan.

african americans claiming ancient kings and other figures as their ancestors. "we wuz kangz and shiiiet"

Not the guy you were replying to, but I'd love to hear why they're not Aryans.

The WE WUZ meme originally came from black people claiming "we wuz ancient Egyptians and shieeeeeeeeet". Not this garbage.

Angry shitskin confirmed. Stay mad Ahmed or Jamal, whatever you are.

>Implying tribes in Anatolia, Greece and Iran were pure Indo-Europeans and not mixed populations.

Etruscans didn't speak a Indo-European language, therefore were not Indo-European.

Look at this map, it represents the paternal genetic linage in Europe. R1a and R1b represent Indo-European and closely related populations, I1 and I2 represent ancient Paleo-European populations, N3 represents Uralic populations, J, E3b, G represent Middle Eastern Neolithic populations, Q represents East Asian.

It seems though that white people use it way more than blacks

Its like Africans in Africa. Just because the speak English/French do not make them European. The Aryans taught the East Asians many things. Many East Asian have Aryan blood in them. But that does not make them Aryan.

For example East Asian are good at maths but have never contributed anything to maths. Even the Japanese were taught by Ancient Iranians mathematicians independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/persian-maths-discovery-japan-carved-wood-artefact-archaeologists-1000-years-a7347726.html. Some Expanses even claim Roman and Sassanian decent. While that may be true that does not make them Aryan.

As for Nordics , they are a Mixture of Native European Tribes(Basque/sami people people) And Aryan tribes.

I don't even have a trace of greek in me though. I'm Scottish / Irish.

I mean if you have Nordic genes you can actually say we wuz Vikings. If you actually have Roman genes you can say we wuz Romans. Egyptians weren't black. Vikings weren't black. Scottish people weren't black. Romans weren't black. But you have things like this

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/

yes but I ve seen a lot of white Americans on /pol/ claiming that the ancient Greeks were Nordic.Thats why those memes are created.

>face

>D&C fag shills on Veeky Forums

who the fuck cares about muh mudhuts muh vikings in a time where all white countries are being invaded

name of the guy? or channel name?

>/pol/ claiming that the ancient Greeks were Nordic
no one believes that you got fucking rused

The Golden One

>face
are you actually fucking kidding me?
if his brother said the exact same things, i'd take him seriously because rats are fucking degenerates anyway.

I thought he was full of shit first. But he turned out to be really likeable after a while.

thanks!

Agreed. I like knowing he's red pilled. Much like Corey McCarthy, but I don't need them to use that platform.

A little is okay. His interactions with varg have been hilarious

Nationalism isn't white supremacy.

Also race realism isn't white supremacy.

Ignore them

People draw a genetic line and a cultural line.

Europeans are part of the Roman cultural line, but not the genetic line

>listening to /pol/ about anything
>taking /pol/ seriously ever

faggot that left sweden cause the police was going after him and his steroid selling habits

Wait the Vikings never had an empire? I'm latin (actual latin not that colonial shit) and even I know about the Danelaw. Shit was tight mane, tight as fuck, not many did that to England and you can still see heavy influences, especially in London.

When i think of Empire, i think Persia, Egypt,Rome,Greece, etc. You think the Vikings are comparable to any of them? That is highly delusional if you think so.

Persia, Egypt, Rome were indeed mega empires but greece wasn't and while Denmark didn't control the colonies Danes did control them and they had a lot of them. Greenland, 90% of England, the Ruriks in the east, the Normans in France and Italy, first to reach the Americas, and countless raiding posts which I guess are the violent version of trading posts.

I'm not saying their cultural influence was dope as an empire, but they definitely had the empire thing going on. And all that was just the middle ages.

The closest to a "Viking" Empire was when Cnut the Great was king od Denmark, Norway and England, but he was already a Christian.

Danelaw was not an empire, it consisted in the lands in England under the rule of Danish feudal lords who followed the "Danish law", many of them ended coverting to Christianity and subjugating to Anglo-Saxon kings.

Damn that faggot is pretty ripped for a Muslim.

Well that's a neat way to pack 300+ years of early medieval history. Also how does feudal lords mean something bad to you? Everybody was a feudal lord. Or did you mean they were disorganized? They weren't, they had kings and steady man+resource supply from Denmark. The Romans converted to Christianity too but that doesn't mean Byzantium wasn't a roman empire. And to say they were subjugated by anglo-saxon kings was pushing it. The most they could do was halt the conquest and then wait it out until the danes mix'd in and bladed in.

It was very much so an empire, in a medieval sense. Nothing compared to Persia, Egypt, Greece or Rome but that doesn't mean the nordics never had shit going for them.

Megakek

I never said feudal was wrong, I mentioned it to explain the lords of Danelaw were autonomous although they had sweared allegiance to Guthrum, who was king of the Danes in England, but was independent from Denmark.

Viking is not an ethnicity, it's more or less a synonym of pirate. It would be more appropiate to speak about the Norse or Northmen. One of the main characteristics of the Vikings were the raids to Christians justified in their own paganism. When can't speak of Knut the Great as a Viking, because he didn't "viking" and because he was a Christian. So when he held the three crowns we could speak of a Norse Empire at best, never of a Viking one.

There never was a complete effective Danish rule in the territories under the Danelaw. In its 150 years of existance the Danelaw lived in an almost permanent state of war, of which the Danes lost most battles agains the Anglo-Saxon kings and had to slowly surrender, convert and subjugate.

The Danelaw was never an empire, it was barely a disjointed kingdom with no effective rule.

His face looks like a fusion of Egoraptor and his Martian wife.
His brother looks more like the son of a god, latsbrah is more like an ugly jotunn

Literal snownigger

An easily convinced well meaning retard with foetal alchohol syndrome face and nice lats.

>tfw genetic snowflake

LMFAO never seen a better modification of a pic in my life

Steroids sure didn't fix that fucked up inbred face

I still don't understand why people call us Irish potato niggers.