Do lanklets still believe they are superior to manlets?

do lanklets still believe they are superior to manlets?

>if you take two people at the same aesthetic level the one who is shorter will always look better and more muscular

>short people have much better facial aesthetics. enjoy your elongated and out of proportion faces and limbs lanklets

>shorter people live longer because their heart doesn't need to work as much and have less health issues overall. enjoy your back and joint pain when you are over 30 lanklets that is if you don't get heart attack before from all the extra work your heart is doing

>short people spend less money on food and clothes and have much more variety at clothes than lanklets do

>short people are scientifically stronger than taller ones because they are closer to the center of the earth thus have to exert more force to lift the same amount due to force of gravity

>lanklets peepee will always look smaller because of their height even if they are above average in size

>manlets have much more sexual positions available to them due to their size

why don't you lanklets just give up already, you are inferior to manlets in any way imaginable

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/tall-people-are-richer-and-successful-2015-9
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/tall-people-more-likely-to-be-successful-in-life-study-find-a6919431.html
cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/02/02/cb.tall.people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"scientifically stronger"

what's leverage?..

>if you take two people at the same aesthetic level the one who is shorter will always look better and more muscular
>long person and short person are equally aesthetic and even then the short person is more aesthetic
Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

(You)

businessinsider.com/tall-people-are-richer-and-successful-2015-9

Other studies in the United States and Britain put the extra earnings at nearly that much per inch. "The truth is, tall people do make more money. They make $789 more per inch per year," says Arianne Cohen, author of "The Tall Book" (Bloomsbury USA, June, 2009).

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/tall-people-more-likely-to-be-successful-in-life-study-find-a6919431.html

cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/02/02/cb.tall.people/

youre right user, manlets live longer healthier lonelier lives.
Have fun not fucking gurls.

since there are more manlets than lanklets it's the opposite actually

Sluthate.com

Short people don't have better facial aesthetics

5'10" to 6'4" people tend to have the best facial aesthetics. It is a balance between adequate and excessive vertical development of the facial bones.

Good genetics and development produce attractive individuals between 5'10" and 6'4", generally

kek
for every 10 manlets 1 girl wants to fuck them
for every 1 man 10 girls want to fuck them
DENIAL
E
N
I
A
L

Hmmm.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Franco Columbu were competing around the same time. It's worth noting that Franco Columbu, who is a short motherfucker and an incredible powerlifter, didn't win the Mr. Olympia overall until Arnold stopped gobbling up titles like Pac-Man.

Ronnie Coleman and Lee Haney are both 5'10 and won the Mr. Olympia title 8 times each. Phil Heath is around 5'9 and is the current Mr. Olympia with 6 titles. I wouldn't say the Mr. Olympia is a good example for who's most aesthetic. Most people see this guys are roided out monkeys and nothing else.

the guy in the picture is 7'2".

Can we please just stop using the word "lanklet"? It hurts my grammar center. Call them "lankfags" or something, I beg you.

>tfw 5'6 lanklet

Fucking end my life. I HATE not being a manlet. R-Right guys!? Heh, im like average height!

SOURCE ON THE GIRL I SWEAR TO GOD

>tfw 6'1
>neither a manlet, neither a lanklet
>feelsgoodman.jpg

lanklets look extremly fast misshapen when they have to much or to little bodyfat

This.

6'1-6'4 is top tier. Anything above or below isn't worth living with.

Sorry kiddo buts 6'2 or under
You are fucked

How much money you make is a pathetic way to measure your lifes success. You've been Jewed beyond saving. During the great purge you will have to go.

I refuse to believe that 5"3 is the cutoff. That's way too low

>british women
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Be me
>6'5
>18
>don't lift
>virgin
>Go to party for first time and stand in corner, because beta
>Girl comes up to me
>grabs my hand, pulls me away from my friends
>Say "Hi I'm user"
>"I'm Katie, now kiss me"
>uhhwat.jpg
>She starts kissing me
>couple minutes pass
>she grabs my hand again and pulls me into bedroom
>starts going down on me
>feeling up my abs, like no tomorrow
I didn't lift, but i played football and basketball so I had good core strength, but i was a skele, girls don't know the difference though when it comes to abs
> she stops sucking
> takes of her panties
>literally starts rubbing her pussy across my abs
>dick hard as diamonds
> Start actually fucking
>bust in seconds

I have to say its pretty dope, being 6'5 and at least average looking. Really easy to get girls, they will literally approach you if they are a alpha female, or just wasted. I was a skeleton at the time and it was still easy to get girls. I'm a lot bigger now and it's fucking crazy how strong some of these girls come on to me.Also this is what motivated me to start lifting. A girl feeling up my muscles while fucking, and it turning her on makes me cum 5 times harder.

>tfw you will never experience this in your entire existence because you're a manlet

>be me 16 y/o 6´3 200lbs pretty lean
>prom night
>everybody looked at me and laughed because i was going with a super short girl
>a lot of girls approached me because it was so "cute"
>met girlfriend there
stay mad that no one will notice you because they can´t see you in a crowd manlet

just for your info, i´m known as hercules among my friends, 6´4 196lbs, my lenght makes my sholders wider than manlets, keep trying

t.angry manlet

>>if you take two people at the same aesthetic level the one who is shorter will always look better and more muscular
what did he mean by this? Same aesthetic level, but one doesn't look as good?

I'm 6'4, 195 and pretty cut. My friend is 5'8, around 170-180, not as cut, but no one would think he is fat. He can out lift me, and is bigger in every way, except for height. Whenever we go out though girls always talk about how big I am and don't say much about him really.

hmmm...I should really start going to these "parties." scared of stds though from random sorority whores

ps are you 6'5 barefooted or are you using the shoe cheat

Let the lanklets have their fun.

when will we come TOGETHER as a species and GENOCIDE manlets off the face of the earth?

nah, I'm 6'5 barefoot. Just go to a club, it's even easier.