Stats:
Height: 187cm
Weight. 100kg
Squat: 210kg
Bench: 150kg
Deadlift: 270kg
Bodyfat: High, like 17~19%
Natty

My goals are to diet to drop bodyfat and to become much leaner while maintaining my muscle mass/lifts or even gaining a little bit of strength

Are you a chick?

No but I am prone to hair loss and already on fin which is why I don't want to do test or any very androgenic drugs

Fucking idiotic.

Either pin Test E or don't use steroids.

Orals will really fuck your liver, if you don't drink and eat a 100% optimal diet (no fish 4 u).

If you drink and eat fish you'll be totally fucked.

Stay off orals.

Without test base there is a possibility of shutting down your test, so taking it solo is a stupid idea. For your goals I would recommend clen rather than this.

>le pin test e

retasrd

anavar doesn't fuck anything dumb fucking fag

Test will shut him down even harder you retards.
The only reason to take a maintenance dose of test is to maintain libido, not "avoid shutdown" -TAKING TEST SHUTS YOU DOWN.

Fucking morons.

Why would you lose your natty card just to keep your lifts while dieting down to 10%? Just go on a very slow cut, like 200 calorie deficit a day.

>shutting yourself down is worse than shutting yourself down and replacing all your natty test with something one-third as androgenic

Go read the fucking wiki

go kill yourself retard

Excellent argument!

Idgaf about my natty card, it's not like I'm drug tested or anything

I literally want something non-androgenic...
I already have issues with androgenic sides as a natural (hair loss and acne)

Your body doesn't give a fuck you don't want stronger androgens. It needs testosterone, and a var only cycle is going to stop production of test. Like I said before, go read the fucking wiki.

Plus, 9/10 times you're not getting var, you're getting winny.

If those are your natty stats you could be a pro athlete on the gear.

ANY GEAR STOPS PRODUCTION YOU MORON

lol, those aren't even good enough for nationals in a drug tested powerlifting federation

Maybe if I started taking grams of heavy stuff yeah, but I doubt a short cycle of medium dose anavar will give me much

Exactly, so you may as well do the one that you need to function properly.

Is someone scared of a little needle? :^)

OP here, I don't care about needles and I've done IM injections before (voltaren)

I just don't want androgenic sides, deal with it

Enjoy your broken dick, shit mood, and complete loss of libido then

Not worried about it, it's too high as it is

>I get a bit too horny sometimes so for the next month I want to have no boners or arousal whatsoever in exchange for expensive, minimal gains

You care about my dick more than I do desu

You clearly don't use it much then

You've clearly already made up your mind, but there's undoubtedly a bunch of lurkers wondering 'hey, maybe I don't have to pin!' and I'm stuck at work and figured I'd help some people out.

Basic test blast is cheaper, more effective, and safer than a var only cycle.

>cheaper
Yes but I'm not concerned with cost

>more effective
Not for my goals. I just want to maintain mass and strength on a cut while having no androgenic sides.
I don't want to blow up 30lbs (of which 15 are water) while I get covered in pimples and my hair falls out by the second.

You won't have test in your system. Var doesn't aromatise. So you will have crashed estro. Your joints will dry out and grind. Estro is vital for strength.

200 test/wk will preserve your strength, even on a harsh cut, without giving you angsty moods, fucked cholesterol, and erectile dysfunction.

But at least you won't lose hair!

Yep, I care about my hair, deal with it

>Drug testing = clean athletes in POWER LIFTING

You know what I meant. I don't consider myself particularly strong by powerlifting standards, maybe a tad above intermediate

>going through all this because you're a genetic failure

>t. stats like an NFL fullback while natty

I did a winstrol only cycle 2 years ago.
The only thing it did was a small strength gain in the 8 weeks I used it. It also gave me fucked up joints in my wrists, shoulders and knees. After the 8 weeks, my strength dropped again and I was back where I started.
Since anavar is expensive as fuck, you'll probably get winstrol as well (disguised as anavar). I never took anything ever again and just stuck to natty gains. Want to cut and not lose strength? Do a slow, very slow cut and you'll even be able to gain strength.

Good luck

He weighs 100kg, those stats are ok for someone who's lifted for a few years nothing to write home about.

dude listen please, at that level of bodyfat Anavar isnt going to do shit, trust me. if you were around 12% it would be ok but it is a very weak drug.

As for test shutdown yeah it will happen but it isnt so severe like other drugs or injectables, take 2-3 weeks of clomid afterwards starting at 50mg and tapering down to 25mg the last week.

So what you're saying is you're retarded and don't know what DNP is.

If you're just fucking cutting, stay away from hormones you retard. It's an outright waste. Anavar is a decent drug to add on to a cycle/blast but doesn't stand up on its own, you'd be better off with tbol or even epistane.

If your goals aren't to build some kind of mass, you're absolutely retarded. You'll use the anavar, hold on to your mass while cutting, buy then proceed to lose mass during PCT because anavar can and will shut you the fuck down. So you'll come out of it in the end with even less mass than you had before.

Judging by how fat you say you are, and how you're prolly even fatter cause fat people underestimate their BF percentage to feel better about themselves, I bet you're just a lazy shit who is tired of dieting and thinks it's as easy as popping a pill every day and ta fucking da you're shredded in a few weeks. Lazy fuck. I'm all for using gear but you're a fucking retard.