Who /cuttingonwinter/ here?

Who /cuttingonwinter/ here?

How are you doing lads?
What's your deficit? What are you eating today?

>Eating.
I take 150g of protein in liquid form and a multivitamin.

I cut from 77 to 69 and on maintenance now. Not sure where I wanna go with my body exactly. Would like get below 10% but my body is fighting it, getting flu symptoms and such. Maybe it's time to clean bulk really carefully.

36 boiled egg whites and a multivitamin.

Deficit from 500 to 1000 kcal.
Eating about 2500 Calories
Today on the menu:
4 eggs,some ham, spinach, cauliflower
500 gr of chicken breast, celery, radishes, beetroot, spinach
Repeat first meal, add more veggies to it
snacking on 100 gr of walnuts thru the day
Walk for 45 min to an hour before bed.

>Bulked for two months
>Gained 4.5 kg
>ABS are still visible and big but less chiseled
>panic
>Start winter cut
>3 days in to cut
.....help

I'm gonna have to start doing this if I don't want to go to fat camp before boot camp

Bretty good
Around 1000kcal
Around 1800kcal(180p 120c
40f) a day
Some pork for lunch dont know about dinner desu lads

>FL fag
>no winters
>365 day cut

I'm not a lady, but I've been cutting all year from 205 down to 175, still have like 10lbs to go.

I'm cutting because I got a boxing match in february; I'd rather do it all now and maintain instead of trying to lose it all last minute. Gotta lose 20lbs

Eating 2000calories as no exercise today and I'm sedentary on a deskjob. Lots of chicken breast and wholemeal bread/veggies/wholemeal rice.

which calorie counter am I looking at here?

First time I've seen this tracker, what is this?

Fellow FL user here as well. Wake up to it being in the 60's and news anchor claims this to be below average by FL standards, kek.

Are you me?

Went from 205 to 175 now, I feel like I've cut enough but I still don't look lean enough. I'm only 5'9" but I'm scared of being in the 150s-160s, it sounds so light.

1200kcal.
800 deficit. Eating mostly chicken, vegetables and fruit.

Today I ate some oats with passionfruit and red grapes for breakfast and some grilled chicken breast with black beans for lunch.

Dinner is going to be turkey with red peppers and onion with some vegetables as a side dish. Pic related.

>panic

lol im just like that when i lose some definition

Depends on your muscle mass. I fight at 145lbs and I'm 5'9, I've even gotten so lean as to hit 132lbs before. I was that skinny my belly button was popping out and I still had to cut 4lbs of water weight.

150-160 is my goal, it does sound light but it looks good when comprised of mainly muscle.

Too many keks

sauce on this tracker

I guess so. My abs are starting to show throw at 175 which is kind of nice. As long as my lifts don't start declining I guess I can't complain.

I guess I'll just continue cutting until I'm happy and as long as I'm still above 1/2/3/4 I'll shut up. Thanks broham

1800 cal
300g chicken
packet high fiber oatmeal
scoop vanilla
Sting cheese
Greek yogurt
protein shakes
Tuna

Combos of that stuff
Gets me around
Protein 220-242
Carbs 118-134
Fat 33-38g

Reporting in. Eating around 2000 cals a day (185cm/80kg/175), I assume the deficit is around 400-600.

Aiming for an ottermode 70kg/155, from where I could start my first real bulk. Was too afraid to bulk before for I was a bit chubby (around 90kg/200), but lacked the willpower to slim down.

Fuck December will be hard with all the sweets around.

I know what you mean.
Ill eat a whole pumpkin pie with a whole can of whip.
And all i can do is shrug my shoulders and say
"Theres another month of cutting"

as a recovering fatty, the struggle continues. ive lost 80lbs so far but ive recently switched from a 1000kcal to 500kcal deficit so i feel slightly less horrible, but food is all i think about. just ate a bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter, good stuff

>started bulking
>gained 7kg in two weeks

I think my calculator was a bit off

cronometer.com

Stop bulking and cutting, just cut 24/7 and binge eat one day a week lol

Doing keto because memes, also deficit of around 500.
I eat a few eggs and sausage in the morning and for lunch/dinner whatever meat I have with broccoli or asparagus. For snacks I eat nuts and cheese sticks.
I'll have to check my proton intake because it might be too high.
I have been losing pounds, at least, and not just water weight.

I've gone from 99 to 95 kg since september. I don't count calaries, just made healthier choices. Lately I've been doing IF which has sped up the process a lot

Doing keto, surprisingly easy. I'm hoping it gets rid of these last few pounds, I've never had abs for the summer despite being skinny my whole life.

Anyone here tried psmf?
How good/bad is it? Im reading one place it's great and another place its bad for anyone who's not obese

>I don't count calaries
>calaries

Any good resources for hard cutting at the start? I'm 5'7" and 230 and was down to 210 before, but I stress ate. Caffeine + Bronkaid has helped before but was considering protein sparing modified fast down to 200 before going more on a traditional slower cut..

I cant find good resources on doing a PSMF online though..

Also, will bronkaid fuck with a drug test?

>PB

How in the FUCK do you people keep that shit around and not binge?!?!

The only way I can stay on track is to only keep the most boring food in my home. All I keep at home is meat, fish, eggs, and vegetables as a standard. Here and there I'll have almond milk, cheese, yoghurt, nuts......I can't control myself if I have "fun" foods in the house, and peanut butter is just heaven.

I've been cutting for 5 years, user. Veggies and chicken everyday

Anybody have advice on good fast food places on a cut? Salads from Chipotle and Freebirds are getting old. Torchy's (taco chain in Texas) has a taco thats low calorie and high protein, but I don't want to eat exclusively tacos and salad at lunch.

If you ever move to Houston, don't fall for the live near your work meme if your office is suburban. The city of Houston is awesome, but the burbs here are the absolute worst.

Thanks brah

I cut in winter because doing cardio in the Australian summer is death.

Funsized bags of god awful bad chips that have 12g of protein per bag.

yea i have this fear too every time I go on a cut i ge "small" and the cut gets ended and I go back to bulking lol

Cut isn't going to well

I'm usually in meetings all day and don't have the time to go to the gym on a daily basis, last time i went to the gym after work it was so packed i just couldn't do it. I want to be one of those gym rats, who's priority in life is the gym but I honestly don't have the time some people on here do, well in other news, I'm cooking right now, so might as well post pic when i get back,

tfw. cutting on this but it might not be good enough. inb4 watch your macro intake, doesn't work for me either i am stressed and even trying to eat clean doesn't work, i wake up, shit shower shave, and head straight to work, no breakfast, no time for oats and berries anymore...

who /opiates and pie for the next six weeks/ here?

Yee fucking haw. i told myself I'd bulk until I couldn't see abs when flexed and I'm gonna stay true to myself.

I'm so bad at cutting, gonna leave my wallet at home since most of what I do is snacking, fuck

wendy's has decent chicken salads. 500cal per.

Eating about 800 calories. 160g protein, min carbs, some fat.
I am a fatty at 25% bf and I've been out of the gym for 6 months so only natural bodyweight muscle.
Once I get my Test E and AI in I'll run them along with DNP for a few weeks.

I tried cutting last winter but couldn't do it. Enjoying the holidays and making room for those cals meant i was fuckign starving a lot of the time.

I just eat like a normal person until January 15, then get back on the stick and try to get my abs back by early may.

1g dnp 1g tren e 1g tren a 600 mast

currently hating life and wanting to kill everyone in sight

>all these excuses lmao
wake up earlier.
used to work with this truck driver who trained 5 days a week, while doing 65-70 hours/wk

Carls jr Turkey burgers are ~500 calories

im fat so im on a perpetual permacut. my goals is to go from 227 to 170lbs by this july so I'm elligible to join the navy

>all these excuses lmao

You don't know what I',m going through...

Well anyway. i got a pretty good meal cooking in the oven now, pics in an hour or so

boo hoo nigga, theres always someone who is off worse. its about making the time even if you dont got it

bad idea

Should I cut eating 1050 cal if I'm not obese
I'm 59 going for 49 kg

out of the oven, let it sit for a few minutes and i have enough food for a few meals

:/

I'm always cutting. Never count calories or all that bull, if I want more definition I eat less if I want less definition and more mass I eat more

Better than what my recruiter said which was to completely stop eating for a few days

i am eating like 1000 cals a day.

1 chicken quarter leg and 300g baked chicken breasts plus 250g vegetables everyday.

6'4, 208 lbs, cutting to 200lbs for a vacation in January. After that plan to slow bulk up.

Hit my daily kcal cap but under my protein requirement but can't risk eating any more (even a single scoop of protein).

RIP gains

It looks good a healthy but without knowing how many calories and macros it contains you can't easily know if you're cutting, bulking, or maintaining.

Here.
Cutting is going pretty good. About 5 lbs away from my goal weight of 175. Im not counting calories so ehh.
I was hungover today from a mild night of drinking on a empty stomach and all ive had was a red robin burger and thats it.

10 Oz of beef and a lot of coffee.