Oh vey finally found some good cheap source of protein

>oh vey finally found some good cheap source of protein
>open the box
>that shitty texture
>almost throw up on the first tea spoon

sad a good potential for a product went into waste

I can't stand that shit either. Or tuna.

Fucking americunts don't know shit about real food. Go suck on some processed shit you degenerates call food. Not surprising you people have taken up forms that don't even look human any more. Kys.

Please sire. Tuna is amazing.

I love to mix cottage cheese into a can of tuna (in lieu of mayo). Shit is cash mang.

throw it in a blender with bananas, pb, whatever you like and some fruit juice.

Foreigner living in 'Murrica. Can confirm. The shit murritards eat is fucking disgusting. I'm glad I'm a pretty good cook.

Burgers and chilli dogs are pretty awesome, tho

What part of america?

I mix cottage cheese with tuna.
It's glorious.

i have 500g of quark daily and heard that cottage cheese is very similar if not the same thing? if so, mix it with some fruit concentrate to get a better texture and yoghurt-like taste

But it's good though

They are different but can both be used to make "yoghurt" and pancakes.

Americans can't into Magerquark. Fucking kek.

this and jalapenos

I live in a big city on the East Coast, but my wife's family are pretty average working-class suburban people. Urban "fusion" cuisine just ruins good ethnic food. Cream cheese and avocado don't belong in sushi, anything from hipster shops is made with fucking weird mixes of flavors (sriracha avocado honey bullshit) and improperly prepared vegetables for 5x as much as it should cost. Home-cooked meals are ok because they drown everything in cheese and butter, but I hate how much black pepper they put on everything. Americans also don't understand texture. Everything is mashed, soggy, and greasy. I've been to the midwest once and was fucking grossed out by the lard-ass food covered in barbecue sauce.

wait, cottage cheese is a good source of protein? wtf, i love this shit now

>I live in a big city on the East Coast,

Damn. Me too. I was hoping you would say down south or in the Midwest. Where the food is particularly terrible.

>not eating a bucket of cottage cheese a day

mix it with eggs and tuna on the pan user, looks bad but it tastes amazing. I consider it a cheap Egg Bennington

I could live solely off cottage cheese. I often mix it with thawed shrimps and a shitload of ground black pepper. Godlike macros and taste.

Light cottage cheese with banana, raisins and honey is delicious

Mix it with some jam and the weird taste disappears. After you eat the first spoon it's pretty good.
I don't know what kind of curd size you got, but I'm not a fan of big curd.

I remember, parents once took me fora couple day tirip to USA. They had some sort of convention or something and just take me with them.
For the whole trip we struggeled to find any place with anything normal to eat, which was pretty hard task considering no car and tight budget.
After few days we gave up on finding any restaurats becuse food was fat-soaked fast-food tier. We ended up just buying sandwitches and salads in supermarkets.
Also your bread tastes like cake and orange juice like fanta.

Be that as it may, you're still the faggot that knows what fanta tastes like.

Cottage cheese is good, quark is fucking disgusting

They sell it in my country too, why wouldn't I know how it tastes?

Just something about it. Seems gay.

P L E B
L
E
B

It was invented by the nahtzees tho

>nahtzees tho
But they're pretty gay.

>I hate how much black pepper they put on everything.

Black pepper a best

>squat bar pad

>Cream cheese and avocado don't belong in sushi
Yeah, you're a tryhard idiot. That's actually "authentic" you poseur faggot. I don't care for it myself, but acting like that was invented by some white yuppie is retarded.
Even fusion cuisine itself was invented by a Chinese guy in Hawaii. Fuck off.

Quark is in 4 out of the 5 grocery stores within 10 miles of me you chucklefuck. Quit acting like niggerville and crackerville represent America. Actual educated white people have better food than you think. Sorry you were too poor or dumb or both to find it on your visit.

Just mix in some applesauce or jam you degenerate fucking cretin.