If I want to be a sexy, fuckmachine Chad, do I really have to stop posting here?

If I want to be a sexy, fuckmachine Chad, do I really have to stop posting here?

Do I really need to change my habits so drastically?

You need to change your genetics lmao

>Inb4 FACE HEIGHT FRAME

Face

Height

Frame

No

I'm living proof

Apart from re-rolling, what can one do to maintain ones hormonal level? Keeping test high.

>what can one do to maintain ones hormonal level?
>>>>>/fraud/

You dont become chad, you simply are.

Normies watch netflix, play facebook games, browse reddit and news in their freetime

I can´t see how posting on a Greenlandic shrimp recipe sharing board will prevent you from fucking said normies

The only problem is that you have no clue about normie social subjects such as televsion shows and facebook memes because you spent all day here.

People come here for many reasons. Some come here to feel better about themselves and their lives. Some of the apathy carried by losers who complain about their miserable lives makes other more fortunate posters realize that they are not so bad off.

The idea is that we created the idea that posting on the chans and fit to be more specific will turn you into a loser in categorial terms. There is not single identity on here, all there is, are the memes who become the carrier of meaning that cuts across our vast individual differences and unites us in mutual understanding.

Enjoy this place anons, don´t judge yourself brahs, we simply enjoy this form of conversation and there is nothing that satisfies our digital gratification better than hese boards.

Fuck being a braindead receptor, i want to be in on the memes

I want to be in on the thotties for my own personal satisfaction

well said.

CHADs post on sluthate with all the other slayers

TFW genetics are good but not chad :(

genetics is part of it, then there is the attitude AND social skills that people on this site seem to forget aswell as a good bit of luck

That's one of the most pathetic boards I have ever seen.

I was popular at primary school but then vidya..4k hours in dota

COPE

both well said

>"Slayer"

Faggot detected

if your asking what you have to do. And attempting to emulate rather then better yourself. You will never be "alpha" or appealing. pathetic desu

Chad isn't normie though, Chad transcends normie.

This. It goes Chad > Normie > Channer

I hear you. I know what I want, so I'll go fucking get it.

>This. It goes Chad > Normie > Channer

Yeah if you're some dumb high school kid. Things are a lot different the further out into the real world you venture.

I work with a guy in his late 40's who looks like a slightly taller, slightly uglier version of Danny Devito and he's always pulling up pictures on his phone of him banging 7/10 and 8/10 milfs.

The guy makes like barely above minimum wage working in a warehouse and drives one of those rusted out old GMC chomo vans. Yet these really hot newly divorced single moms fall all over him for some reason.

You kids who think its all about "chads and stacys" are going to be in for a shock when you're finally out of school and living in the real adult world.

That guys a Chad you fucking basic Channer.
And you're gullible as shit too.

>should I stop posting here
>inadvertently starts get thread

Dubs say you're here for life, user

haha yes
you all dived to deep into your fantasies of a Chad persona. it's a projection.
prove me wrong, name or post pics of actual Chads

Close, faggot. I'm fucking out of here sooner than you think.

Ch-check em

No. I'm Chad and I post here. Only bc I got banned from the misc. I'll be gone in 8 days. Will answer any qurations. And remember....

ALL SMILES

You look more like a Brad tbqh. Not quite Chad tier, but still looking good brah. Keep it up

Is that you?

She's cheated on you and still is, I can literally see it in her eyes. Thousand yard stare.

Literally all you need to do is go out and have fun and talk to girls.

You could be a 5/10 but as long as you take action it won't matter.
So yes, you need to quit posting on here, and replace your fit browsing with talking to IRL women.

A lot of people think a "chad" is someone who is 6 foot 3, aesthetic face and physique, perfect teeth makes 100k + a year etc etc...

No. A chad is someone who doesn't theorize, who doesn't study, who doesn't think about things, a chad is someone who actively goes out and does things.

Nobody even knows you exist unless you're willing to be known.

I don't lift for females, i lift for a female with that hair. I dont know why i'm so attracted to it

Well, im not sure its about any of those things. This is my face. I look like a melted version of ryan gosling.

Yet I have slept with around 70 women at 25. I genuinely think its just because im 6'4. My body isnt even anything amazing (just yet).

Id say its more to do with attitude, how relaxed you are and just how comfortably you portray yourself around the opposite sex.

Woops

Surprisingly insightful post. Just like Facebook is a timesink for plenty of successful and unsuccessful people, there's nothing about enjoying the particular form of interaction fostered on this site that automatically makes someone a loser, just as long as you realize that this form of interaction typically does not carry over well into """""normie""""" interaction.

puppy effect I guess

>how relaxed you are and just how comfortably you portray yourself around the opposite sex.
Im always comfortable, never spergy and always relaxed around chicks but they dont exactly climb ontop of my dick
What am i doing wrong?

You're too passive. Humans are humans at the end of the day, and humanity has had millennia to evolve the typical traits of men and women.

Dab in classical masculine behavior occasionally. Throw it into your repertoire.

Flirting just seems pointless, it never leads anywhere
Girls always flake
Ill do more manly stuff but being able to score whenever i want would be nice

>Girls always flake
If you let them.

>If you let them.
How do i prevent it?
Last girl flaked because she had a bf, she never told me she did but i found out later she had one all while flirting like crazy with me

Flirting just seems diffrent for men and women, women are far less serious about it and just consider it harmless fun

you are relaxed, but maybe you aren't doing anything to make out with a girl, they won't climb on your dick unless you are filthy rich or famous, but i know you aren't so you need to step up and learn how to read a girl when you're talking/flirting with her, or do this, go out with girl to drink, get slightly drunk with her, make her laugh, get "touchy" touch her shoulders while laughing at a joke, enjoy the time with her, and if she enjoy being with you, you can fuck her

You'd get in if pride didn't stop you....

Success Conscious. You succeeding is all you see, that's where all your energy goes.

Everytime i read a girl it comes up as "dont want to fuck" because all the signs are ambigous
I mean ive had girls stand in front of me, backing up on my dick and rubbing their ass on me only to turn away and tell me they arent interested

mate i was activly trying to succeed and get in, she said she didnt have a place to sleep in town i offered my place last time before i said fuck it. We changed phone numbers but she didnt pick up at the time we said we were gonna meet up and texted me 30 mins later saying she magically found some place
She didnt tell me she had a bf, i thought she was single and so i pursued her. I heard from someone else that she had a bf
Ill make an effort to improve my mental game but its taken alot of hits from mind games played by every girl ive ever dated/met

>No. A chad is someone who doesn't theorize, who doesn't study, who doesn't think about things, a chad is someone who actively goes out and does things.
this is somewhat true, but luck determines the one who's going to be an annoying idiot who just fucks everything up and the one who will do almost everything right

I would say your description is more fitting to the alpha attitude.

Squat/diddylift heavy and jelq if you are under 7"x5". You'll make it.

Guy you originally replied to whos run through 70 girls.

Ive always gone for older women anyway so even at 17 I was seeing 25+.
Heres my theory though, women, crazily enough, get mistreated by men too. Once they're mid twenties theyre pretty much used to being used for sex. And they can sniff out someone whos a phony a mile away.

My hook has always been im just a genuinely relaxed, friendly and cheery bloke. I dont do drama I dont do chasing and I do fakery. Im no door matt and I dont chase but im happy enough to just talk to anyone and be a cheerful presence in someone's life. Women respond to that positively for reasons unknown and usually ill be able to score a lay out of it.

Then they usually get forgotten about. Which I guess kind of makes me a bit of an arsehole.

>Which I guess kind of makes me a bit of an arsehole.
I wouldnt say that, we enjoy people for the company they provide but it comes to an end
Anyway, i appreciate your tips. I currently think im doing this since ive been complimented on always being in a cheery upbeat mood and never getting unbalanced about stuff but clearly im doin something wrong

You'll never be me OP, you'll never be one of us. No matter how hard you train, how strict your diet, irregardless of what you wear or do, you will NEVER be a true Chad.

>that pic
more please?

>zero definition
can you even see this chick irl?

Haylie Noire

Go nuts

>getting laid = being chad
Nigger are you serious?
we cant even see her face, could be a fucking uggo for all we know and even so getting laid means shit

Still probably better looking than 75-90% of this board. Plus you look like a celeb, so chicks dig that.

>Plus you look like a celeb, so chicks dig that.
Not the guy you're responding to, but its only valid for certain celebs. Doesn't work as well when you look like Elijah Wood like I do

kekek

I mean some girls have been interested, but none that you'd want your dick to be in

>DONT YOU SEE? MEMES TRANSCEND SPACE AND TIME COOP, MEMES IT WAS MEMES ALL ALONG.