Headphones

I'm looking for a set of Bluetooth headphones to use while working out and I'm curious to see what other people are using while they lift or run.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Motorola-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset-Microphone/dp/B002BH3I9U
aliexpress.com/item/MBH26-Mpow-Magnetic-Earphone-Bluetooth-4-1-Headset-Wireless-Headphone-Sport-Headphones-Mic-Microphone-for-iPhone/32581064546.html
amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Playtime-Microphone-Sweatproof/dp/B01H03CN5O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jaybird x2s without the fins. I hate the around-the-ear thing because it never fits my ear right.

Don't.
Practice your awareness.
Get used to the noise.

Seconded. Batteries don't last as long as I'd like, but they're comfortable and the sound quality is better than I expected.

This desu, I couldn't tell if the fins were helping or not but they were causing pain anyway so I took them out. They seem to stay in fine without them, love the sound quality on them as well.

I use the Samsung Gear Circle. The battery lasts for days, but it can sometimes cut out when my phone is in my pocket.

Yeah I've heard a lot of people recommend jaybird x2 and have trouble with the fins, I'm honestly torn between those and the new bose sport ones that came out recently.

>Don't.
>Practice your awareness.
>Get used to the noise.

If you're poor like me get the Mpow Cheetahs.

No experience with the bose ones but I can tell you that even without the fins, I never have problems with the Jaybirds falling out or anything. Granted, I don't run with them.

I got JABRA STEP WIRELESS,
They are +-60eu which isnt too overkill for something you can EASILY lose.

Battery lasts only like 5hours i think, charging it is a pain but its worth being wireless.
Sound quality is alright, its not very noise-canceling but it enough to block gain goblins

The around-the-ear thing is also too big for my ears, earbuds still stay in my ears. They only get loose when I hit them or I sweat alot

I got these. Pretty happy with them so far. YMMV

Treblab xr500. Got these around 2 months back, completely waterproof and good sound quality. Get them off massdrop rn, they are on sale. Only problem is shipping time takes awhile

westone w40

good shit but kinda expensive

sound good, comfy, down right cheap

amazon.com/Motorola-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset-Microphone/dp/B002BH3I9U

Peats Bluetooth. $20 on Amazon but the sound is awesome

I used to recommend Jaybirds but I've had 2 sets die on me in less than a month.
They even recently dropped the sweat-proof warranty on the X3's.

They're great while they last but be warned, they're prone to breaking.

These are the best bluetooth headphones I've ever had for walking around or working out.

You can get them for around $30 to $40 on ebay as well. since there are now three newer models of them now.

damn I wish I got these instead of the x2's
They don't stay in my ear for shit and one of the canals is loose and rattles when playing music sometimes. I might just try and send em back.

Picked up sol republic amps air.
They are solid if you can get the fit right.
I run 4 miles and they didn't fall out once. Way better than airpods will be imo.

The Jaybird X3 actually just came out (or are coming soon im not sure) so you should be able to grab a pair of X2 for cheap soon.

They had them on sale at best buy for like 50 bucks off, 79.99. Picked them up, but I'm not too happy with them.

I have two sets, the first one are LG tone platinum, which are good if you're at home or studying, but for the gym I use the Bose soundsport wireless, they have good battery life and the sound quality is great, just a little weak on the volume. Honestly, I like the powerbeats wireless the best in terms of sound quality and volume, but I swore off beats products after my last pair stopped working within 3 weeks.

They were to big in the ear for my taste. X3's are smaller in the ear since they moved the battery to the middle of the cord

Listening to music in high volumes is detrimental to your long term hearing. Have fun with your hearing loss faggots

I was literally on my way out the door when to buy the Bose earbuds when I noticed this thread. I'm not normally a brand loyal kind of person, but I can honestly say I've never been unhappy with a Bose product, so here's hoping the trend continues. I'll let you know what I think of them in a couple of hours.

I have powerbeats2 and I loved them but then the earbud broke off. So not worth the 200. Was nice while it lasted tho

bought these for 20$

jokes on you, years of drumming has already ruined my hearing

them bitches look like a jump rope

aliexpress.com/item/MBH26-Mpow-Magnetic-Earphone-Bluetooth-4-1-Headset-Wireless-Headphone-Sport-Headphones-Mic-Microphone-for-iPhone/32581064546.html

go to /g/'s chink shit general. scored some nice kz ates's for 9$ from gearbest.

Happy with Jaybird X2
>Not ridicolously expensive
>Decent sound
>Wire length can be adjusted with clips so the wire doesn't have to get in the way of any activity
>Fins and 2 different earbud types in 3 different sizes included
>Long battery time, but there is no warning before 15 minutes left
>Stays in fine without the fins
>Doesn't let in all the noise in the world like some sport earbuds

Aukey Arcs
amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Playtime-Microphone-Sweatproof/dp/B01H03CN5O

5 hour battery life, light, comfortable as fuck (remote doesn't flop around, it sticks to the contour of my neck), and best of all - incredible sound for the money (this coming from a guy who normally uses AKG shit).

pic related. for $22 i plan on picking up a couple of these to friends, family etc for christmas. it's a great product

>don't turn the volume up

????