Isn't blue eyes and blonde hair considered as "recessive genes"...

Isn't blue eyes and blonde hair considered as "recessive genes"? So would all women really look like this if Hitler had won WW2? Any historians here with an interest in genetics care to comment?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/SS-Hauptamt-Der-Untermensch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>would all women really look like this if Hitler had won WW2
Hitler never wanted all people to be blonde, where the fuck are you getting that from?

blue eyes are sign of having degenerate backwards ancestors who evolved to have their eyes adapt to darkness as they were forest/cave dwelling retards unable to develop agriculture

blue eyes and blonde hair are albino traits
i.e. white people are genetic defects

>Being this insecure

Insecure about what? Light features are only good on women.

You are now aware that American children with brown/black hair and brown eyes are made to stand up in class to be told that Hitler would have gassed them.

not insecure about my dark features, just going over the issue with Science

>American taxpayers are funding this

I want to mate with her

This "the nazis wanted to kill everyone with black hair and brown eyes " is complete nonsense mate.

Much like nazis thinking all Slavs are subhumans

but /pol/ told me that Slavs are subhumans

90% of /pol/ is not white, mr. reddit

why are mutts always so extreme?

Why?

>You are now aware of americans

they're naturally more feminine, at least in my opinion.

>So would all women really look like this if Hitler had won WW2?
Absolutely not.

American history teachers are retarded, what else is new.

That's just like, your opinion, man

It might also be true, in average. Or it might not be.

True
False. Nazis did indeed believe Slavs were subhumans and treated them as such.

meh, not a nazi, but evolution is based on genetic defects/mutations and the natural selection that follows

>Der Untermensch book
Do we have to this shit again?

What shit? You cherrypicking few pages ignoring the bulk of the pamphlet?

It's not anti-Slavic. It's somewhat anti-Soviet and overwhelmingly anti-Jewish, but never anti-Slavic.
That creature on your pic is not even a Slav to begin with, neither is it described as such in the book.

C’mon this is biology 101

Blue eyes are what are called Autosomal recessive (this isn't necessarily 100% true, but it is good enough we can work with it).

Autosomal recessive means that both alleles (meaning genes that you get from your parents) need to be recessive in order to be expressed in the offspring.

Now lets say that this blue eyed person's alleles are represented by 'rr'. A person needs two little 'r's, one from the father and one from the mother, to have blue eyes. Here's where it gets interesting. Father and Mother do not need to have blue eyes to necessarily have a blue eyed kid. If Mom has a Brown eyed allele and blue eyed allele, she will have brown eyes, but still carry a blue eyed gene, or what we would write as 'Rr'. If the father has the same 'Rr' pattern, then there is 1/4 chance of one of their kids getting 'rr' and having blue eyes. Also, they will have a 1/2 chance of getting a kid with 'Rr', meaning the gene is still present, even if it isn't being expressed.

A one more point before I wrap up with an answer. Since blue eyes do not necessarily put a person at risk of early death in the wild, they are not selected against in population. The lack of disadvantage means that the likelihood of someone with blue eyes living as long as someone with brown eyes is pretty good, and increases the chances of a blue eyed person mating with another blue eyed person, or a brown eyed person with an 'r' allele. You could even argue that blue eyes are selected for in modern populations, as some consider those with blue eyes more attractive and therefore increase that person's chances of mating (although the applicability of that could definitely be questioned).

>It's somewhat anti-Soviet and overwhelmingly anti-Jewish, but never anti-Slavic.
Bullshit the "untermensch" is clearly meant to be a Russian person.

>That creature on your pic is not even a Slav to begin with
And what is she supposed to be then? It's not a Jew.

btw You can link us to the full pamphlet so anons can see for themselves.

>Bullshit the "untermensch" is clearly meant to be a Russian person.
How? There's plenty of Jews who look like his clones, do I need to post examples?
>And what is she supposed to be then? It's not a Jew.
Are you retarded enough to believe that Soviet Union was exclusively a Slavic country? It was a nation full of various Asiatic Mongoloids and mutts (pic related) governed by Jews, and the book makes it quite clear with the parallels to Attila and Genghis Khan.
>btw You can link us to the full pamphlet so anons can see for themselves.
Here you go: archive.org/details/SS-Hauptamt-Der-Untermensch

Anyway answer me these three simple questions if you can:
1. If the book is supposed to be anti-Slavic, how come it doesn't use the word "Slav" even once?
2. If the book is supposed to be anti-Slavic, how come it uses Croatians, Slovaks and Bulgarians as an example of Aryan peoples? They're Slavic.
3. If the book is supposed to be anti-Slavic, how come Hitler's Slavic allies published their own translations of the book and nobody viewed it as anti-Slavic?

>There's plenty of Jews who look like his clones, do I need to post examples?
Wrong, but that doesn't matter since I meant "untermensch" as general.

>It was a nation full of various Asiatic Mongoloids and mutts (pic related) governed by Jews, and the book makes it quite clear with the parallels to Attila and Genghis Khan.
Wow, you got precisely the narrative the book is pushing to paint Russians as subhumans.

>1. If the book is supposed to be anti-Slavic, how come it doesn't use the word "Slav" even once?
It uses Russian instead, (Little/Great/White)Russians constitute majority of Slavic peoples. Other important Slavs are Poles, Czechs and Serbians which were regarded as inferiour; the servile Slavs were a very small fraction.
>2. If the book is supposed to be anti-Slavic, how come it uses Croatians, Slovaks and Bulgarians as an example of Aryan peoples? They're Slavic.
They denied they were Slavic and they never put them equal to Germans
>3. If the book is supposed to be anti-Slavic, how come Hitler's Slavic allies published their own translations of the book and nobody viewed it as anti-Slavic?
Was it, really?

>Here you go: archive.org/details/SS-Hauptamt-Der-Untermensch
And translation is where? Last time you tried to push your little revisionism, I posted Russian translation, do you have it?

>Wrong
Wrong what? Are you denying there are Jews who look like that?
>Wow, you got precisely the narrative the book is pushing to paint Russians as subhumans.
It's literally on the very first page nigger.
>It uses Russian instead
Yes Russian and not Slavic. If you actually read NS racial literature you'd find out they considered Russia to be full of mongrels rather than viewing it as a purely Slavic nation. Günther mentions that a large portion of Russia are just Finno-Ugrics and Asiatic Tataroids who adopted Slavic language and customs but aren't related to original Slavs who were Nordics.
>Other important Slavs are Poles, Czechs and Serbians which were regarded as inferiour; the servile Slavs were a very small fraction.
Pic. Ahnenpaß from the 1930s.
>Was it, really?
Was it what?
>And translation is where?
Not my problem you can't understand German.

>defects
Harmless mutations are not considered defects silly

>Wrong what? Are you denying there are Jews who look like that?
They don't. The guy in the pic is your average Polack.
>It's literally on the very first page nigger.
...?
> If you actually read NS racial literature you'd find out they considered Russia to be full of mongrels rather than viewing it as a purely Slavic nation
So they did considered Russians (1/2 of Slavs) to be genetically inferiour. What about Poland? Poland was purely Slavic and they were inferiour too,.
>Pic. Ahnenpaß from the 1930s.
>Not my problem you can't understand German.
Are you seriously insecure about your arguments so much, that you gonna hide behind language barrier?

>They don't. The guy in the pic is your average Polack.
Oh really Schlomo, is pic related also "your average Polack?"
>...?
Illiterate retard.
>What about Poland? Poland was purely Slavic and they were inferiour too
Poles and Czechs were technically considered Aryan as the Ahnenpass picture I posted earlier documents. Poland and polishness still needed to be destroyed though, because it was an eternal enemy of and threat to Germany.
>Are you seriously insecure about your arguments so much, that you gonna hide behind language barrier?
If you're seriously trying to make an argument about German propaganda when you can't read even the simplest German sentences, then you quite literally have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

>Aryan
Still inferior.

>Ahnenpass picture
That was in the 1930s. They changed their policy when the war started.

For Poles and Ostarbeiters.
>Verbot jeglichen Kontakts mit Deutschen, selbst der gemeinsame Kirchenbesuch war verboten.
>Strenges Verbot des Geschlechtsverkehrs mit Deutschen; darauf stand zwingend die Todesstrafe.
Don't you think these are pretty racist and anti-Slavic?

I notice how your number of replies gets shorter with each post because your "arguments" are getting blown the fuck out.
There's also been a good number of high ranking individuals in NS Germany of Slavic/Polish background, for example:
Otto Skorzeny (Polish descent)
Odilo Globočnik (Slovenian)
Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski (Kashubian)
Erich von Manstein (Kashubian)
Helmuth von Pannwitz (Sorbian)
Hermann Baranowski (Polish)
Wladimir von Pawlowski (Polish)
Lothar Randulic (Croatian)
etc

According to your autistic Jewish theories they couldn't possibly attain high ranks simply for being Slavic yet here we are.

>is pic related also "your average Polack?"
Close, but think something like pic related.
>Illiterate retard.
Yes you are, take some pills on your brain and try to explain where were you going by unironically parroting narrative present in the pamphlet.
>Poles and Czechs were technically considered Aryan as the Ahnenpass picture I posted earlier documents
Aryan or not, doesn't matter. Their definition of Aryan was flimsy af. I'm talking about whatever or not did they considered Poles and Czechs inferiour to Germans.
>then you quite literally have no fucking idea what you're talking about
I come from a Slavic country, that's more important to understanding of Nazi attidute towards Slavs than shprechting Deutsh.

I'm not the same guy.

>Slavic
They were considered Germans. The Nazis kidnapped Polish children because they believed that some Poles are just Polonized Germans.

And I'm not that guy.

who the fuck spells inferior as inferiour

>Close
That was a Jew. So is this guy.
>try to explain where were you going by unironically parroting narrative present in the pamphlet
So first you're pretending the book says something else than it actually says, then after being proven wrong you act dumb by saying you can't understand German, and finally you get mad at me for following what the book actually says. Is this how all Jews argue or is it just you?
>d-doesn't matter they were considered Aryan
lmao
>I'm talking about whatever or not did they considered Poles and Czechs inferiour to Germans.
Poles, on a cultural level, were absolutely inferior to Germans and considered as such. Not racially though.
>I come from a Slavic country
t. Ivan Rabinovich
I like how you say "I come from a Slavic country" instead of "I am a Slav" because we both know you aren't.

>Poles, on a cultural level, were absolutely inferior to Germans and considered as such. Not racially though.
Then what was even the point of introducing the Volksliste if according to you it wasn't a racial segregation?

Category I: Volksdeutsche (German > "Ethnically German") —Persons of German descent who had engaged themselves in favour of the Reich before 1939.[6]
Category II: Deutschstämmige (German > "of German Descent") — Persons of German descent who had remained passive.[6]
Category III: Eingedeutschte (German > "Voluntarily Germanized") — indigenous persons considered by the Nazis as partly Polonized (mainly Silesians and Kashubs); refusal to join this list often lead to deportation to a concentration camp.[6]
Category IV: Rückgedeutschte (German > "Forcibly Germanized") — Persons of Polish nationality considered "racially valuable", but who resisted Germanization.

>it was a racial segregation but Poles could be Germanized
Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Only some Poles. The ones that were "racially valuable".

>The aim of the project was to acquire and "Germanize" children with purportedly Aryan-Nordic traits, who were considered by Nazi officials to be descendants of German settlers that had emigrated to Poland. Those labeled "racially valuable" were forcibly Germanized in centers and then sent to German families and SS Home Schools
They believed they are Polonized Germans.

>So is this guy
A Jew from Slavic country that looks nothing like our poor paratrooper.
>So first you're pretending the book says something else than it actually says
What? I never said that the pamphlet's narrative wasn't "Russians are genetically inferiour and Jews control them", I just tried to show you
>I like how you say "I come from a Slavic country" instead of "I am a Slav" because we both know you aren't.
lol, I know where this is going to, you sodomite. You want another user to show you his peepee, am I right? Jokes aside, I didn't said "I'm a Slav" because more Slavs live in non-Slavic countries than non-Slavs live in Slavic countries.
>lmao
Yes, an Aryan can be Indo-European, Nordic or even a fucking Jap depending on who you asked and in what context. What matters was the actual implemented policy.
>Not racially though.
Yes, racially too. For Nazis it there was no distinction between those too. Quality of race defined quality of culture.

>A Jew from Slavic country that looks nothing like our poor paratrooper.
They look like cousins. Same fat face, same fleshy nose, same lips, same beady eyes. And that Jew is from the USA, I wasn't aware it was a Slavic country. Moreover what paratroopers are you talking about?
>What? I never said that the pamphlet's narrative wasn't "Russians are genetically inferiour and Jews control them"
That's pretty much what happened, because much like Günther said, many so-called Russians are not Slavs but disgusting Mongrels who just think they are Slavs.
>Jokes aside, I didn't said "I'm a Slav" because more Slavs live in non-Slavic countries than non-Slavs live in Slavic countries.
Just admit you're a Jew and get it over with.

Is that Rich Evans?

Jesus, the butthurt in that thread must have been powerful enough to light up a whole city for decades.

sounds like bullshit to me

so many jealous brown eyed mutts itt kek

I never did this in my education and I live in CT, graduated high school last year.

a person with blue eyes and blonde hair can be more of a mutt than a person with dark hair and yes. i hope you realise that.

lmao

Can confirm, South Carolina here. Was told multiple times by different teachers this lol

Pretty much nobody other than Slavic “neo-Nazis” disputes that Hitler viewed most Slavs as subhuman

There’s also been a good number of high ranking individuals in NS Germany of Jewish background, so what?

>attracts detached mutts and half breeds

I don't understand, I'm a mestizo but I don't feel this level of insecurity. Did their parents not tell them about their family history or something?

Blonde haired blue eyed American here. This is actually completely true

>implying they even know their father
>implying they know anything about their family or their history
What about detached mutts you do not understand?

Blue eyes were developed by wymun to attract guys.

>They were considered Germans. The Nazis kidnapped Polish children because they believed that some Poles are just Polonized Germans.
Germans in the same sense that east german peple had slavic ancestry and germania had some"germanic" tribes that were actually slavs.
The true/original slavs were not considered to be untermench. The contemporary slavs who werre considered to be mixed with asiatic races like tartars were considered untermensch. And they were also considered to have a degenerate gene pool, basically an aryan gene pool that turned degenerate through inbreeding and the proliferation of criminal / degenerate elements in the gene pool.

weinstein is more semitic looking, like a robust arafat

>Any historians here with an interest in genetics care to comment?

translation: any insecure americans obsessed eith we wuz care to comment

Sorta. The Nazis didn't see "Slav" as a racial group, nor "German." But they did see "East Baltic" and "Nordic/Aryan" as racial groups. And it just so happened that most Germans were Nordic and most Slavs East Baltic. Not all though. Both Hans Gunther and Adolf Hitler admitted that a significant portion of the German population was partly or entirely "Alpine", so sought to "fix" this with selective breeding. Similarly, a small minority of "Slavs" were judged to be close enough to Nordic (50% of Czechs and Slovaks, 25% of Russians, a good chunk of West Ukrainians, and less for Belarusians, Poles, Serbs, and other Ukrainians) to be integrated.

From Mein Kampf

Weekly reminder that HWNDU was a interboard troll involving /pol/, /a/,and /b/. Of course, leddit joined in as well.

Another reminder that just because /pol/ hosts right wing content does not make everyone how uses /pol/ a hardcore neonazi

>non-whites in asatru
Most of them come into it via wiccanism and heathenism. Unfortunately thats what it is like in America where everyone is deracinated, especially ethnically.

In Scandinavia and the Balkans, paganism is pretty strongly associated with ethnic traditions

What exactly is wrong with this picture?