/Injury general/

who /injured/ here ?

I dunno how, I fucked my serratus unracking the barbell in the squat rack, also I have a tendonitis on my left arm.

How long do you think I should rest ?

Injured my upper right back but fuck it, shit happens. No pain, no gain.

>No pain, no gain.

This, my gain goblinz friends told me "see, this is what happens when you move those heavy weights".

Yeah, nigga that's what happens when someone pushes himself.

I'm taking it slow, I push myself but don't take risks. I don't have healthcare and can't afford to get hurt

Injured lower back my left leg vibrates and feels numb Idk what to do or if it's even able to heal...

fucked my right shoulder, but just recently found out its not as bad as i thought

>mfw dont have to get surgery (again)
>mfw minor tears on rotator cuff muscle
>mfw 3 months of physio along with regular lifts should do the trick

fucking cheering user. all that worry serves me right for self-diagnosing based on past experiences with the left one.

Wasnt working out but 3 weeks ago i pulled my back, bulging disc.
Couldnt do anything for 2 weeks, ended up in ER cause couldnt walk.
Finally been getting back into moving around, doing diff stretches for physical rehab.

Question, how do i stop crushing my balls when i do the Sphinx stretch?

sucks but a few weeks bro.. and get yourself a few medicaments against the inflammation, visit a doctor and tell him you need the strong stuff and not the typical 400mg ibuprofen crap

Yup, injuries are gonna happena and unless I can't walk or raise my arms above my head I'll adapt my workout to ensure I don't miss a beat.

Fuck those cucks who say otherwise, gains goblins indeed.

I tried with 4 days, 2 days ago i did chest and i was fine, today i did back and i fucked up myself again, not as bad as last time but it isn't nice.

I don't wanna miss gym, i see myself deflating more everyday.

I have compression factures in 18 of my vertibrae as a result of Cushing's Syndrome (osteoporosis is a side effect). About ready to sudoku.

>Cushing's Syndrome
that sucks, don't you take medication against cortisols ?

Should I go back to lifting even with my injuries?

>possible tos syndrome or torn rotator cuff
Pic related
>forward head posture might be the cause
>upper back hurts when I wake up from sleep
>lower back injury from sitting to much thus siatica pain + annular tear + disc degen

It has been two years now. I want to kill myself because I cant lift. What do I do Veeky Forums?

Carcenoid on the lung. I thought symptoms were related to stress at college. Finally got surgery in May, though and lost 80lbs in 4 months. I am now off all other medications.

tricep and shoulder was injured a few months ago.
nothing snapped... just a small tear..
just dont do exercises that uses the muscles where it hurts..
the pain went away after a week.

c'mon.. this is a meme.. you dont lose muscles that fast. i could stop working out for 2 weeks and would not lose one single gram :)

your body needs a rest sometimes, it can go worse..

>c'mon.. this is a meme.. you dont lose muscles that fast. i could stop working out for 2 weeks and would not lose one single gram :)

Yeah I know, it's more psychological and related to the fact thatI don't have a pump anymore

Got a cold, does that count?

no you should not lift with that injuries, fix your posture and dont sleep on your sides/shoulders.. just sleep on your back

and visit a few doctors ;)

>just sleep on your back
literally impossible to fall asleep this way

I did the same yesterday. Been resting it but I'm scared that I won't be able to deadlift for a while. Maybe I will go to low weights and stretch a lot

That's how I prefer to sleep.

Trust me I herniated mine and it takes a while to get better it's been 2 months and I'm slowly feeling okay but my leg is still numb when I walk...

>my left leg vibrates

holy kek

hurt my shoulder today. can't press/bench/squat/deadlift right now so i'm gonna go full cut mode and do nothing but HIIT.

chondromalacia patellae on the right, recently got surgery for shelf-syndrome on the left

no squatting since may. full on bromode. every day is upper body day for me

I meant pins and needles Haaa

>take up running because muh cardio
>get up to 5k with minor shin splints
>decide to run timed 5k (23 mins), then do 'running till i collapse'
>shins ded because form probably broke down horribly as i shambled onwards
It's been almost a month and the lower part of my leg is still sore to tap/touch. Fuck this gay earth I just wanna run again.

>right shoulder
been okay for the last couple of days, hopefully gone back to normal
>left wrist
has gotten a lot better. still afraid to do handstands, but bench is okay with medium weights
>right hip flexor
been uncomfortable for weeks now, even during warm up, makes heavy or even medium squats impossible
>back
oh that fucking back. snapped my shit up during a 2plate push press attempt, never fully recovered from it. not even doing strict presses anymore. always remember to leave your ego at the door, guys

I hurt my lower back squatting, my form was pretty good just slight butt wink. Not too bad should be back at full strength in a few weeks

Fell on my wrist, it's fucked.
Pretty sure I have tendinitis in the other one.
Ankles hurt like fuck after running.
Knees occasionally hurt.
Both shoulders grinding and popping like hell.
Low back feels extremely tight and sometimes sore.
That's about it for this weeks blog post.

Waffle sandwich?

>played varsity soccer and baseball in HS
>was reasonably Veeky Forums
>haven't gotten off the couch in 3 years
>decide to enlist
>pushups and situps
>everything from my belly button up still hurts 3 days later

Help me Veeky Forums. My arms are sore to touch and I can't even get in the pushup position without my arms collapsing now.

How do I unfuck my right hip flexor, guys? I can still squat, but I can't go ass to grass. I can only go parallel.

Can't go to the gym for 1 month, because I got in a fight. (no i wasn't beat up)
got hit in the head with some shitty iron bar and i can't lift brahs
1 week and a half left to go, I lost weight, now i gained it back
WAT DO BREWS

Look up femoral anterior glide.

I got an inguinal hernia recently

Had hernia surgery in high school. Had my hernia since birth just became prevalent from lifting. Doctor told me to stay away from squats and dead lifts. I didn't listen to him and the hernia came back a year later. Am I fucked? I've tried to substitute other shit for squats and dead lifts but it's not the same.

Pretty sure I have a microtear in my left shoulder. Going for a bench pr today anyway

Thanks, user.

Thanks user.

What caused me to absolutely break myself? I never remember being anywhere near this sore before. Did I try and do too much too quickly? Not enough stretching?

Injured for life. Th12 crushed. I have 8 bolts in my spine with a rod keeping me together

Literally first day of bulking yesterday and I crushed my little finger in the squat rack. I now have 9 nails, but I'll go back to gym tommorow. we're all gonna make it.

possible stress fracture see a doctor

>3 years of no exercise
Of course you're gonna be fucking unfit, even if you look 'fit'

Soreness is a good indicator of hard work and guaranteed gains, as long as you haven't injured yourself.

Yes stretching will always help reduce soreness and improve recovery time

My right elbow has been hurting for almost two months. I've rested for a while and it still hurts. Are there any ways to help heal sore tendons bros?