>actually buying fitting clothes

this isn't you, is it OP?

Is it a boy or a girl?

Well I'm trying to eat less protein

Well this shirt is loose fitting except in the sleeves

It is :/

No, you eat less. Period.

Eat less.

smile anonette and as for actual advice google "TDEE" and find out what your number is, subtract no more than 500 calories to lose weight. Losing weight will reduce body mass.

How much less?
I only eat 2000 at most

oh god that facial structure

That's the problem
I'm 5'9 and 150lbs which is a healthy weight

OP you look berrypicker as fuck

Can we just get to the topic and forget about my bad facial structure

look like a stroke victim

Well is this better?

op can you post another picture so i can make an accurate assessment of your body

>5 ft, 9 inches - 125.2 – 168.9 lbs

This is what I got from google after literally searching "how much should a woman weigh at 5 foot 9 inches"

So while you're in the healthy range it's easy to see you're more so towards the max. amount than the min. amount of body weight. If you were to want to lose body mass it wouldn't harm you by losing weight.

JUST

Oh god....Im so sorry

Im so sorry that you have to go through life this unattractive. With men you can gain status...workout....get money....have a great personality

But for women its predominantly about the face and ass.

Im just going to give it to you point blank, you are a 3-4/10. If you want any hopes of attracting a decent male you need to get a fat as fuck ass

hip thrust, squat, deadlift

If this hurts your feelings, know that i say these things not to be cruel but to shock you into reality.

Berry picker?

Thank you

And if she was more muscular at the same weight shed look way better. Trade five pounds of fat for five of muscle.

Anyone have the time lapse photo of the female trainer who gained weight and looked way sexier to help educate about what "healthy" weight means.

Well that really is your reality. Looks are subjective.

>get a man
Already have a bf but thanks

Post a picture with you holding a piece of paper that says "Veeky Forums" on it.

Are you involved in strenuous physical work? Is your mom overweight?

I think you're cute OP
Eat less sugar, since it's simple carbs, if you're not active enough it kinda just goes straight into fat
Eat more protein and fiber so that you feel fuller with less food
And most importantly track your calories!!! Try eating 1700 calories a day
If that leaves you too hungry try 1800
I think 1500 would be the lowest you should go
Good luck!!

come on, she's not hideous. but DEM TEETH GIRL WHAT IS HAPPENING OMG

>Thank you
You're welcome and good luck, you got potential.

Def, OP should consider gaining muscle while losing body fat.

Man you guys are cucks, I think she's cute and I like her smile. Mine isn't perfect (spent years grinding them down while sleeping) but they're overall nice.

>inb4 white knight faggot

>tfw no oblivion gf(with penis)

>Oh god....Im so sorry
>Im so sorry that you have to go through life this unattractive. With men you can gain status...workout....get money....have a great personality
>But for women its predominantly about the face and ass.
>Im just going to give it to you point blank, you are a 3-4/10. If you want any hopes of attracting a decent male you need to get a fat as fuck ass
>hip thrust, squat, deadlift
>If this hurts your feelings, know that i say these things not to be cruel but to shock you into reality.

Ok you are just going to rationalize to protect your feelings. You have already lost.

>looks are subjective
to an extent. Unless there is a shit ton of fetishism involved, theres a very large biological component to attraction. Theres a deep seeded attraction to things like waist-to-hip ratio and facial symmetry among other things.

>get a man
I never said you had to get a man. You have a bf and thats good for you. But in this world people treat you based on your looks. What if your bf leaves, are you planning on marrying him? is he the best male you can obtain or possibly obtain?

Cut off a limb

go on

Fuck off Angie. I hope Trump grabs you by the boipucci and sends to Comet Pizza.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

THIS SHIT IS NOT HARD

>how do I get less fat?!?!
"eat less"
>how do I get less fat without any effort

That's my issue is not being active enough
I'm afraid eating too much protein will make me bulk up and I want to stay far from that

Still don't get it
Something to do with a caveman?

Grinding :/
Getting invisaline soon

I'm at like 22% bf I think

I wear a guard to help with the grinding now

There is

>based on looks
Depends on where you go

Is this Spartan?

That's a lot. Eat like 1200.

>depends on where you go
ok maybe if you are in a room with stevie wonder looks dont matter.

Don't listen to the negativity, there's a completely absurd disconnect from reality on this board when judging female attractiveness. I'd stick it in your pooper.

>inb4 white knight
I just hate bullying like this.

this is not a girl

Eating protein doesn't make you bulk up
It's beficial for keeping you feeling full without eating a bunch of mass-adding sugar
Eating a bunch of chicken breasts doesn't give you huge biceps OP

Just because its something you dont want to hear doesnt make it bullying.

She has a very masculine appearance for a female in addition to fucked teeth. There are steps she can take to overcome this to an extent, but not acknowledging the problem helps no one

Not everyone judges on others for looks you know.

Well I'm on Veeky Forums so I'm not surprised

1200 is the absolute minimum she should eat and to jump down to that would likely have her fall off the wagon.

Start at 1,750 or 1,500 and go from there.

They really do, not always in a mean way, not always in a critical way, but we all evaluate people on their appearance and presence, at least subconsciously. Stop being so delusional.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Nah, she's a girl who probably spends all her time on her phone or laptop. 1200 is more than enough.

I love idubbz

I see

Well what is masculine in your eyes?

Women don't bulk like men unless they're taking male hormones and lift more than a human being ever should.

Eating protein will keep you fuller longer and help stop cravings, as well as add muscle support so you won't lose as much strength as you start losing weight.

Keep going, OP, you're a qt3.14

>is a broad
>Sick of looking broad
??

>broad fucking back and shoulders
>hypertrophied and very squared jaw probably from so much jaw clenching and grinding as she said here:
>eyes far apart
>thick and long brows

Been expecting this, no longer disappointed.

I can give you the back, shoulders and jaw but eyes and brows, idk

This

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Femenized face vs this face

But why would you want to lose your gains OP?

REMOVE

ANGLO

BLOOD

Well I see your point, also noticed I'm
Missing fat in the back of my face which gives me a stronger apperance in my jaw

Wow, you compared a every day photo of OP to something that was professionally shot and then afterwards edited in Adobe Photoshop.

I've seen this thread posted on /lgbt/ claiming to be a Female to Male Transsexual

>thread
person*

I was expecting it

First time I've ever seen a woman whose nose was too small.

I'd fuck you & marry you % let you have my children - maybe, if your personality wasn't shit.
But you're not really this person so fugg off xDDD

Everyone in my family has that nose :/

Ok

You look like a tranny
Shave the hair and stop the horrormones

On other boards, I heard they were male to female.

Fix crooked teeth workout, chew gum can help for jawline, most important is mike mew check him out on YouTube. And than you will probably be looking a bit better.

I think I saw you on reddit, you are a MtF? If so, I think you're cute honestly. Keep on living how you want to live

you look very cute to me OP

losing weight will just make your zygion even more prominent try to lift

Finally. The rest of you need to get your eyes checked.

Go to a dentist, use better hair product/ better haircut, drink more water & learn2skincare, put on more makeup (but not too much), do proper workouts for fat ass, get breast implants, and maybe even jaw surgery/cosmetic surgery.

inb4 virgin, I'm just being critical. Hopefully this helps.

Honestly you are cute in an elfish way. Weird teeth but many men won't care.

I geniuly think you look beautiful OP

OP didn't even post time stamp...

You could probably date a lame Asian guy (me)