“My mind went blank as I soon as I saw him shirtless.”

>“My mind went blank as I soon as I saw him shirtless.”
>“Every girl on set was swooning, I think, when they saw him. He worked so hard to get in that kind of shape. I would never have had the discipline that he needed to spend so many months training and dieting to achieve that look. I really admire him for that.”

Reminder that this DYEL body is everything you need.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3676341/Alexander-Skarsgard-helps-Margot-Robbie-wardrobe-malfunction-Legend-Tarzan-London-premiere.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post body faggot. Let's see how it's your cut going.

>months of dieting
Lol normies have no concept of discipline

Whenever i see posts and quotes like this i instantly think "Who said this?"
We´d love to think its that cute 22 year old blonde girl with blue eyes, a nice rack and a thick round ass but in reality i think its the 220lbs tumblrina with pink short cut hair or the 55 year old soccer mom who is still being clustered in with "girls"

Still remember seeing the people coming out from a 50 shades of grey screening when i went to the movies, most were above 40 and many were fat and/or unattractive

Worry about what attractive women want lads, fuck the rest

he's 6'4" and 200lbs, idk how he doesn't look more fuckin emaciated

>"Who said this?"
her

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3676341/Alexander-Skarsgard-helps-Margot-Robbie-wardrobe-malfunction-Legend-Tarzan-London-premiere.html

Alright thanks for that but i dont believe any of it
She is an actress, her job is to sell the movie because her career depends on it
It could be true but i dont trust what the media says celebrities say since they both have an agenda

>inb4 conspiracy
not really, both are trying to sell you something and will sugar coat things in order to do so
basic concept

truth is normies have low as fuck standard and a body like the OP pic makes girls swoon

Is that Skarsgard?

yes

well he sure does have the body, but at least in this picture his face looks pretty average, maybe with a great haircut and a beard he would be close to connor murphy

Hes not even DYEL, looks pretty shredded to me. Veeky Forums has too much body dysmorphia from years of looking at pictures of guys on gear

t. DYEL

He could be on roids, I mean didn't the comment a few posts up (with the actress) say a few months of dicipline?
Any who, dude is still jacked, Veeky Forums still has bigorexia. Welcome to the club, you'll be one of us soon

Wow, a fit guy with a six park and muscular arms is attractive to women while shirtless.

Here's Tom with the weather.

>could be on roids
...user

Heh.

Sorry, he's on roids.
But the body is achievable natty with good diet and several uears

Wish I had my own hollywood doctor to provide me with 10/10 gear and monitor my health every step of the way

I find it paradoxical
When it comes to dating girls standards seem impossible to attain, however they admire guys looking like OP and simulnateously have boyfriends
it doesnt add up

Women are fucking strange

>dyel body
alexander skarsgard is 6'4 you fucking manlet. do you know how much mass he has to look that big at 6'4"? dude probably weighs 230 in that photo.

what's it like being "totally huge" as a sub 200 pound microman you little pussy bitch

You dont?

Reminder that the girls you impress largely become unattractive once you end up looking like that. The attractive ones, well.. taken, too narcissistic, or gold diggers.

LIFT FOR THE GAINZ, NOT FOR THE GRILLS

>this ugly DYEL lanklet

>guy is on steroids
>HE WORKED SO HARD FOR HIS BODY

I wish these people would fucking die already

I have the misfortune of being the only man working with a group of women. They literally will not shut up about this dipshit. Cant believe men can cuck you from a different country.

>230
just no, this coming from a 6'4" person
he's sub 200 in that photo, most likely around 190 lbs considering overall mass. His arms are 16" at most, core is better developed

guy on the left in pic related is 6'4" 200 just for reference

>roided to the gills 'bodybuilder'
>narrow lanket shoulders

Need 2 get back in touch with reality bro. Spend less time on Veeky Forums

The guy in the OP is not anywhere above 200 lbs, cut down before you spout bullshit stats like these, I'm heavy as shit when I'm sitting in mid teens bodyfat too

its where i spend most of my time
>hear girls talking about how they wish their bf was fit like me, tall like me, driven like me etc
>feels gud bro
>go out, try to find date
>no success at all, barely find girls
rinse and repeat ad naseum

ad nauseam*

If you're pretentious enough to use latin, at least learn to spell it correctly.

>women don't know what makes a man sexy
>I do!
You might be gay, user.

face, height and FRAME faggot

twinkboy has a much more narrow skeleton

>6'4"
>that head:body ratio
Well memed.

hey thanks, im not a native english speaker and we dont use many latin terms in my native tounge.
Also, fuck you

Lol, you're a complete douche bag, with a out of control sense of self worth.

>its where i spend most of my time
There's your problem dumbass, you think most girl's boyfriends spend most of their time on Veeky Forums? No, then you go out and wonder why your autistic ass can't "find" any girls. Normal people don't struggle to get relationships, normal people don't care how "dyel" you look, only Veeky Forums does and as you've probably already experienced Veeky Forums's opinion doesn't mean shit in the real world

>not a native English speaker
Irrelevant. Neither am I. If you're not familiar with Latin why the fuck did you use a Latin term? Prententious faggot. Kill yourself.

Yeah more like years with minimal cheating. That's a chicken, rice, and broccoli body if I've ever seen one.

>you've probably already experienced Veeky Forums's opinion doesn't mean shit in the real world
yeah youre right
I dont know what the fuck im thinking for trying to argue about stuff in this place where fucking traps is considered normal

Well yeah we've already been over this quite some time, nobody on Veeky Forums lifts for girls anyways, if we wanted girls we'd just cut and look like that, we do it for ourselves and to carry those feels easier.

Bruh it's just a phrase and he left out a letter. You seem to be the pretentious one desu

>big delts
>prominent pecs, not too bulging, nice and wide
>enough muscle on arms to look fit and strong, but slim enough to not look like a tryhard gym rat, letting females perceive this as genetics instead of effort, with gentle curves that aren't intimidating
>just enough lats and serratus
>abs
>adonis belt
>good face
This is what women like, stop trying to appeal to men if women are your goal.

Also, 100% chance he looks better than you ever will 2bh

>n-no, we just like to t-t-t-think it's blonde young blue-eyed women who l-l-like hot guys, but it's really fat fuggos!
>no, user, it's literally a blonde blue eyed girl
>w-w-well I disagree!

I'm 6'4" 190 and I'm more muscular and fatter. I honestly think I might have carbon fiber bones.

>his face looks pretty average
how fucking delusional are you?

he would absolutely dwarf the ottermode faggot in the OP and you know it. Even looks to have broader shoulders despite faggot zyzz haircut

skywalker has a bigger frame than the framelet in OP pic

>it takes no work with steroids
I wish these people would fucking die already

Never gonna make it

he doesn't. Skarsgaard is hunching forward to look broader whereas the other guy retracts his shoulders for a more neutral pose.

he's not above 200, not in your wettest ottermode dreams

skarsgaard is an absolute twink compared to the guy you criticize

In comparison it doesn't.

If you're being triggered by relative statements, maybe you should stop roiding.

How do I get from dyel skinny fat to OP natty?

Just keep doing hypertrophy accessories and cutting?

Roids and sitting on your arse > going balls to the wall natty. Lurk moar figgit

okay how the fuck does he have such bloated abs but small arms.

his abs are fucking huuuuge

That's the size they're meant to be, you fell for the squats and dealifts are all you need for abs meme didn't you?

Why is a feral man who spent his entire life in the jungle wearing pants?

so what do you do for abs?