Tfw drunk 3 days out of every week

>tfw drunk 3 days out of every week

Is this ruining my gains Veeky Forums? I drink between 10 and 18 beer each day on Friday Saturday and Sunday

Stop reposting this every day fucking faggot.

P E a n u t b u t t E r

That's almost half the week of being drunk........ what do you think?

Wot

Beer is the gains killer man enjoy your man tittles

Start drinking liquor straight or with zero cal mixers.
>get drunk faster
>effects gains less

Beer is the worst tons of calories and carbs

This

Since I started drinking every weekend pretty much all weekend I've gotten chubby because of the beer and when I'm drunk I make horrible food choices and overeat like crazy

ITT: Alcoholics with delusions of ever making it.

Just give in to your alcoholism fgts. Get a nice looking girl, with a cute little beer belly and you two can eat junk food during your recurring sprees/binges. You two will be so cute, all drunk with your little pot bellies.

/Teetotal/ or die.

Drunks get out! leave the gains for us!

You can just drink your tdee in beer and resist eating but what fun is that

My desktop rn

Who else is /cripplingalcoholism/ here?

Is that movie any good? Thinking about watching it with a grill.

wait a minute

on a bad day, i drink 4-5 beers in a day, but this is kind of rare for me i dont need the liquor on a weekly/monthly basis, how do you take in 10-15 every couple of days? does your tolerance go up? if i have 3 beers in an hour im stumbling like a montherfucker and drunk as fuck

Yo! Got blacked out yesterday and got into with my baby momma. Been hot all day with the bubble guts. Currently waiting for baby momma to go work out so I can drink my hidden beer in my fridge.

Liquor is mostly about body weight and then tolerance. Large long time drinkers can drink a 1.75L bottle of vodka over a long day and not die. The same amount to a smaller person with no tolerance would end with them dead before half the bottle was gone.

>drank 8 beers and a bottle of wine the other night
>fell asleep next to a warm fire with my shirt off
>felt happy

beer is full of estrogen
more testosterone = gains

you do the math

fuck bro this sounds so good

Some realistic rules I made for myself that have helped me cut my bodyfat since the beginning of the summer:

>No more than 12 drinks per week
>No more than 6 drinks in a day
>No day drinking
>Avoid drinks with meals, unless special occasion
>No eating after drinking
>Stick with light beer, unless special occasion
>Limit drinking to 3-4 days per week or less

I love beer. I love social events that involve drinking. Realistically, I wasn't going to give that up, so I follow these rules and it really helps. Lost 10 pounds since then, which I had steadily gained over the course of 2 years because of getting older and acting like I was still in college. Will probably have to amend these rules in a few years I reckon :/

I forgot a couple:

>Do not drink on lift days, unless special occasion
>If you do drink on lift days, drink as little as possible

is every single murrican on meds of some sort?

why anyone would prefer alcohol over pic related is over me

anyone who likes the taste of alcohol is a fucking idiot in my eyes and you should just kill yourselves

Yeah, but waking up with a hangover next to the ashen remains of an immolated hobo is not a great way to start off the next day.

Anyone who likes big kid juice (aka soda) over alcohol is a literal fucking child

But I shouldn't be surprised, Veeky Forums attracts the worst underage b& outside of /pol/