~~CBT~~ FACE IT: YOU WILL ALWAYS STAY DYEL WHILE I GROW BIGGER AND MORE SHEDDED BY THE DAY

Post your dyel pics, so i can have my entertainment

you may be a low fucking IQ retard but you look pretty joocy after this cut, gj m8

bitch please

famous

6'1 198

>ohp 185x3
>bench 230x5
>squat 325x5
>deadlift 405x3
>poweclean 215x3

Bf estimate?

also natty

*ahem*

Fuck you.

haha skinny mad dyel

stop being dyel and mad

if u weren't dyel then you wouldnt be mad

lift a weight motherfucker

OH SHID IDS KING MANLET XDDD

nice belly fatso

nice body dyel faggot

fucking so ugly u cant post any pics hahhahaahhahahhaha

lol rekt

bitch

upsized for jelly dyel bitch nigga with sub 2plate poverty bench and pidgeon chest

lol rekt

What does intelligence mean if nobody cares about your existence since you're ugly and dyel.

You see what i mean faggot?

you're ugly and dyel beyond extreme. You're just no match for me. It would be like picking on a handicapped kid. It's just unfair

Are you okay m8?

Routine?

I wonder how it is to fuck mast doggystyle in the ass while miring his back.

Forearms could use some work.

Pic of legs?

>masT vs. Supermang
>manlet vs. manlet
>simpsons_fighting_monkeys_on_a_boat.jpg

Starts in the kitchen

HAHAHAAH FOREARMS NEED WORK

LMAOO. But what is this? AGAIN A BTFO? can it be?!!! can it really be?? I am not even starting and i already annihilated you

you also want legs? SAy it and i will btfo you WITH EASEEE

ALSO LEGS AND GLUTES

Can someone give me a real challenge? I feel sorry for supermong for being handicapped. i can't do it

Idk what that means but I'm guessing you won't post legs?

height?

bf estimate is 15-18%

miring the arms

Ahh never mind I take it back

SUPERMANG HAS RETURNED??

Some of the best shoulders I've ever seen

I don't think you look good. Just showed your pics to my gf and she said you look like you have a mental disorder

MasT do you do wrist roller with your fingers pointing upward or downward please my man?

do u know what roids are? do u knoq why his name is mast?

Maybe it's just me but delts are looking a little asymmetrical. Gj tho how many months you been lifting

Just because you're on roids doesn't meant you have good insertions

He's a biology undergrad and likes mast cells?

what happend to you?

These threads are always hilarious. God bless the crazy insecure people!

>that file name

Kek.

LET'S DO SOME MATH!

>24 individual posters
Minus
>3 different bodies posted
Equals
>21 insecure faggots posting to a Lebanese Body 'Mirin board.

All my laffs. Make fun of my rib cage and chest gap please.

wanna stop puffing out your chest and exhale some, user?

Why do you post the same pictures masT? I wanna see you in more angle no homo

why are u posing like that? it looks dumb

If anything I've exhaled and flexed my core more in that pic, hence my rib cage being even more pronounced than normal. How do you figure I'm holding my breath? If you're gonna critique me and not post a pic at least do it right.

Here, I'll start.

>Lmao pulling back your shoulders back so far it looks like you have lordosis. Work your chest genetics harder faggot.

Good job brah! You're achieving ottermode, almost there! And don't worry, you still have a big margin until you achieve your natty genetic potential. Enjoy lifting! :)

I too enjoy seeing these threads.

HAHAHA he shows he pics to his girl to show how a REAL man looks like. Trust me when you're gone she will be fingering her pussy on my pictures. My pictures will her give a her a orgasm, THAT your little micropenis will never manage to execute. LMAO

Take the same shit as i do, see how you will look like. And o yeah on a related note; I STILL LOOKED BIGGER THAN YOU ALL as a natty. YOU have literally ZERO leverage

i don't understand your question. It's no rocket science. If a retard like me understands it. YOU WILL and must. Just look up a instruction video on bb.com

I asked because I do both and I have no idea if one way is better than the other you stupid fuck. I just know you mentioned in another thread that your forearms exploded when you started doing them, which leads to my question : which way do you do them. Simple question tbqh don't you think?

He didnt tell you that your question is stupid, he simply didnt understand it.

You are grabbing the stick/bar or whatever, how can your fingers point to any direction when they are warped around the bar/stick ?

You would let go of the bar/stick if you straightend out your fingers and pointed them outwards.

Who see the problem here bro?

You have to go BOTH ways dumb shit. Okay i will explain it to you so your dyel brain will understand it.

Start your training with this exercise, this way there is no way to cheat your way out.

5 sets until failure. yes, UP and DOWN, until you're in some much pain you want to puke and cry like a little faggot

See the progress. Only done by the wrist roller

What kind of job does a guy like you do? Is your body relevant to your job or just a general asset to have in general?

hes working in IT or something similar, so he sits on his add all day

>ywn train with masT
>he will never give your butt an encouraging slap after he pins you
Why even live?

No offense, but you look like a miniature, less impressive version of masT, but judging by your name i guess that's what you're going for.

Well it's kinda like chin or pullup if you prefer. Do you grab the bar like a chin or a pullup was the question.

good stats mate, horrible body tho

Can't figure out if I want to bulk or not, spent the last 3 years recovering from being a fatty.
Bf%estimate?

i see.

do it both ways, its going to work the 2 big heads of your forearm, the upper one and the lower one that usually faces the floor.

or maybe you prefer one of them to be really big and the other not, so do whatever fits your needs.
I personally train both heads, hence i switch between the different grabbing styles all the time

That still doesn't answer my question but you've proven to be a real pal, and for that I thank you my man. It seems like I'm the one being too retarded to ask a question properly, so I only blame myself. Keep it up, your threads are always entertaining

i would bulk.

12%

Yeah that's what I was doing and I just wondered if maybe focusing on a way was better. I'll keep doing it then. Thanks for your concern amigo

You grab with an overhand grip. If you're using the wrist-roller apparatus, the only thing that will change is the way the chain/rope rolls up over the piece you're holding. When you crank your knuckles toward the ceiling, the chain will roll up on one side of the bar, when you crank them toward the floor, the chain will roll up on the other side of the bar. You have to go both ways.

Hello, masT, the wristlet

KEK

You're right at 15, I mean, literally almost poster boy for 15.

What are your body goals? Ripped/shredded, cut to 10-12%, big, built, thicc, joocy, etc bulk another 5-10 lbs with heavy lifts and then cut back down slowly until you see desired results.

That's just my opinion tho.

I have no real "winter goal" but for summer I'm aiming to get reeeal shredded sub 10% if I find the motivation, so for now I think I'll just donsome lean bulk to get stronger and then cut in february or something.

got any pics of a front double bi or lat flare?

>On prob 1000mg of tren/test a day
>Thinks that's worth bragging about

Gl with your dysfunctional cock, though.

Looks fine to me on mobile m80. Just google male body fat chart and you'll see what I posted.

What's your height and weight right now? If you're trying to get shredded why would you bulk more than 15% and just make things pointlessly harder for yourself? Cut and maintain then slow bulk. Big, quick bulks are a meme to get you fat, and lean bulking past 15 is silly.

Get in the mindset and routine of cutting back your body fat so by summer time you don't hate yourself for taking too long, bulking too much, and making things too hard for yourself. Plus, thanksgiving and Christmas will be awful for you if you're already bulking and want to get shredded after.

No amount of rods will cure your autism :^)

Swedefag so christmas + thanksgiving aint a problem. Cutting will not (hopefully be an issue) since I'm pretty used to it, staying on 2000-2500 was not a problem at all. Might just eat at maintenance for winter.
Currently 85kg and 180cm, was pretty cut at 77kg in August.

>trying this hard to befriend MR.T

You might be able to drop up to 10 kilos, maybe a little less, and end up close to single digit bf% at 5"10' and 155-160 lbs equivalent. I personally think the whole "change your diet to fit the seasons" thing is a meme, but you do whatever you want. I'd personally start cutting and just maintain in the spring time so you can recomp or bulk a little more before summer if you need to. Better to be ahead of schedule than behind imho. GL user.

>miniature

Not cool. He has to live every day of his life at 5'8" without user bullying.

He's 12% tops. Even in the picture you posted the 15% guy is much, much fatter than he is

Not him but yeah you're crazy d00d.

Ofc the diet to the seasons is a meme, cut starting in february so plenty of time till summer

I like my height desu. I've come to terms with it. I could do with being ~2 inches taller but I make it work dood. Just gotta be the best you possibly can for your genetics.

Disagree. I was absolutely more shredded than he is in that pic at dexa scanned 12% body fat. His abs are just starting to show and his sides are somewhat underdeveloped. Without seeing his legs it's hard but I guarantee you he's above 12%, but it might be slightly below 15.

Noice. I guess just don't bulk is my only recommendation. Good luck user, hope to see you shredded in one of these cbts by next summer.

Alright, I'm just saying that he isn't at 15%. I hate to use normie terms here but the 15% guy has some 'chub' on him, while user didn't.

Let's agree on 13.5%?? Shit at this rate we're as accurate as a DEXA scan.

>. I could do with being ~2 inches taller

I was just meming you because it's fit and he used the word miniature

It's hard for me to believe that you're at 12% btw, if so, your photo is off because you are leaner than the guy at '10-12%' at 12%

Is supermang really back? will he make Veeky Forums great again?

Ive so missed you

you look soft, i wanna grab your boobs from behind

Fair nuff dood.

Oh no, I prefer maintaining closer to 8-10% body fat at most. I was dexa scanned at 12 almost 3-4 years ago, I was just saying that as a reference.

My bitch took this 100% candid photo of me this morning. No flexing, no angles, no lighting.
Do I look like I even lift?

looks like an average college guy

>no lighting

Well shit user you weren't lying its too dark too tell.

I would physically wreck you.

6ft1, 4 years lifting, trying to improve chest and abs this bulk

fuck off superm0ng!

Am I gonna make it?

Maybe, get a tan and work on chest & forearms.

178cm 70kg
Is shaving your chest and belly hair for faggots?

Tarzan mode.

STEROIDS WEIRDO

For sure

i dont think you understand how gear works....

Sup mong

post your back bb