Do you ever think ugly girls have it worse than guys...

Do you ever think ugly girls have it worse than guys? No amount of lifting or personality can make an ugly girl attractive. Not even money can get them a respectable guy because men aren't as likely to gold dig or pay enough attention to them to learn they're successful.

It got me thinking wojak is sad because he has no qt3.14. Not even wojak, the khv neet considers lower than average girls.

Food for thought.

No unless you live in a place where the ratio of female to males is drastically disproportionate there will always be guys who are desperate.

no, ugly girls can get a Chad tier bf if they lower their weight to an average BMI. This is a myth.

Short answer: no

Long answer
Girls always have it easier since they are approached, attractive girls are approached by almost all guys while unattractive girls are still approached but not by the attractive guys they want.

men can be average or even good looking and still suffer in the dating game, women have a diffrent set of problems but overall id say its alot easier to sort through many guys approaching than facing rejection/noone to approach

Yes. Ugly girls get pumped and dumped for as long as they live. Usually ending up a single mom TWICE.

no.
"ugly" girls aren't really a thing. Despite the media narrative men aren't nearly as shallow as women, women's attractiveness is almost exclusively due to fitness. If a woman is in good shape, then unless she has horrible disfigurements she will be considered attractive.
And on top of that dating in general is easy as fuck for women. If a woman takes even a little bit of initiative she'll never be single unless she wants to be. Especially with online dating, a woman doesn't even have to be Veeky Forums as long as she's not obese she can easily find a boyfriend online with only minimal effort

My university is 55% women 45% men

ugly girls can get a good body and be instantly a 6/10

ugly guys can get a good body and become goofy

MODS

I would think the opposite is true. Men care more about physical attractiveness and women care more about personality (and money).

Ugly girls have it much easier when it comes to getting laid which is all that 99% of Veeky Forums thinks or cares about. But they will always be shit on by their peers and society and will have a hard time finding a partner willing to stay with them who is worth anything. An ugly, stupid girl is the saddest thing in the world. An ugly smart girl can get a PhD and possibly still make it.

My uni class is around 70% women and 30% men
However many of the girls come into class already having a boyfriend, most of the guys do not

Men care about looks more than personality but have a wider breadth for whats acceptable, its basically boiled down to "dont be morbidly obese"
Women care about personality, social status AND looks aswell as being alot less forgiving in whats acceptable or whats not

My university is half women half men

but my classes are full of men

it's that insane that i have actually thought of fucking those gross women just because i have 0 chances of knowing women outside of classes

How ugly are we talking, chad wont accept below 6/10 face

Men care about looks, but 95% of what men care about as far as looks go is just being healthy. So there aren't really "ugly" girls there are just fat chicks, and they can choose to stop being fat. If a woman decides to be healthy than most men will find her acceptable.
Whereas women are much more shallow and judge guys based on things like height, or random facial aesthetics etc. And when it comes to fitness women also have much higher standards, a skinny-fat woman is considered more attractive than skinny-fat men

Women care about personality and money, but they also care about looks. Women are just a lot pickier in general, it's why women always reject men and not the other way around. Try actually talking to single women sometimes about the guys they reject, seriously women are shallow and picky as fuck. Too short, didn't feel a "connection", bullshit about how half the guys she meets "lack confidence" etc. Women will reject guys for the smallest of reasons. It's why I'll never have sympathy for a woman who is single, if a woman is single it's because she chose to be single

>Do you ever think ugly girls have it worse than guys

Nope. Losing weight is way fucking easier than gaining muscle. On top of that a woman can wear makeup, get breast implants, do all kinds of shit to make herself attractive.

I've seen guys who have their nutrition on point, lift weights for years on a good routine, make awesome strength gains, and still don't have an aesthetic physique. And thats way more difficult than just cutting calories and saving up a few grand for implants.

Men judging women care in 95% about one thing - face. If you have an ugly face you lose, getting fit will never fix it. Men also don't have a larger body type bracket than women. Women dig skinny guys, otter mode, bearmode, strongmen, or even average body type with pretty face. Men are almost the same. Outside of outliers you have people digging skinny but not too skinny girls, hour glass, fit, and thicc. I have actually seen how guys treat girls with an ugly face. Sure girls will also treat some aspie the same but if the aspie gets fit his standing will be much better, or lots of money, or even is funny.

lol you sound like a bitter girl, not a hetero man who actually knows what he's talking about. Straight men are very forgiving when it comes to facial aethetics and body types. They might have ideal preferences, but overall if a woman is in good shape she will be considered at least an acceptable level of attractive

>Men judging women care in 95% about one thing - face. If you have an ugly face you lose, getting fit will never fix it.
You sure you didnt get the genders mixed up there?
Guys love a cute feminine face but they accept alot

I am a man though. I would never consider a girl below 4/10 face for anything but a pity fuck, but again men don't have the whore stigma mentality. If you fuck many girls you generally won't be called a manwhore, nor will it be considered a bad thing unless you cheat.
Maybe I am somehow biased but there were plenty of girls with okay bodies that I weren't attractive to me purely because of bad faces. On the other hand girls with cute faces were cute. Doesn't apply to fatties though since fat faces are ruining any good aesthetics you might've had.

source: me and my half brothers mom is ugly

anything below 6/10 is a medical condition they should seek treatment or plastic surgery for.

you are correct
the hierarchy of easiness in life is:
1. attractive woman
2. attractive man
3. average and below man
4. average and below woman

It's a pretty miserable existence, being an ugly chick. I'm talking 4/10 and below.

>what is makeup

Can't hide ugly bone structure and asymmetry, even with shit like contouring.

No.
High school/uni is full of average/below average girls being with average/above average/fit guys where I live.
Only the ones that are grotesquely ugly or dumb as fucking nails don't have a bf, with the latter depending on how the girl looks.
A lot of the pairings are textbook as well - the famous chick with the biggest fuckboy, the metalhead/goth chick with the metalhead, the fit guy alone... nah, just joking, the fit guy usually gets the dumbest one around.

Legit ugly is bad for everyone

>Women judging men care in 95% about one thing - face. If you have an ugly face you lose, getting fit will never fix it. Women also don't have a larger body type bracket than men. Men dig skinny girls, pear shape, hourglass shape, apple shape, thicc, athletic, fat, chubby, average, old, young, tall, short, anything that will get their miserable soul warm and not lovely. Women are not the same. Outside of outliers you have people digging attractive guys with perfect hygiene, no hair loss, not extremely short, confident, a car or a house by themselves is a must, charismatic, witty, daring etc. I have actually experienced first hand how girls treat guys with an ugly face. Sure guys will also treat some obese vitriol victim the same but if she gets fit her standing will be much better.

I'm ugly and broke, but I'm successful in my sport and have a pretty good body, large shapely ass, bowling ball pecs and shoulders, huge quads and muscular back, all while natty.

Women are swarming. I friendzoned a good looking girl yesterday because I see her as a friend and shes too young in spirit for me.

Class is different than whole uni. Engineering is 80% men and nursing is 80% women etc. You say all the girls have boyfriends and the guys don't but that doesn't add up. There must be lots of single ugly girls out there since women are majority population especially in college.
Same but I'm in a male dominated field aka a real major.

No. Ugly women still have advantage love wise than ugly guy.

Not going full robot but simple thing is girls have two advantages:

1. Most undesirable trait can be corrected by surgery.
2. Guys will fuck anything.

Males on the other hand can't correct height or dick size. Former being a huge detriment. And getting stupidly rich/famous isn't exactly practical.

Tfw I have Chad standards without Chad anything else.

If she has hips/ass/thighs face doesn't matter unless it's outright ugly

You don't know shit. If her lower body is thicc I can literally disregard everything else. Face is a plus, but can't stand on its own. She needs to have a decent hip to waist ratio or I won't even look at her.

I take this back the only turnoff of a face is a jew nose. It's hard to find that attractive.

Dont forget

> innocent looking boy

old ladies love me like I'm their grandson

Most of you guys must have low as fuck standards, sure having a good body is always a plus and can make a woman look better, but nothing can make up for an ugly face. Nothing

Lucky you.

> itt children

Butterfaces make the best waifu. They come with the same shortcomings as other women but they'll do just about anything for you as long as you treat em right.