Assuming someone the size of Aaron Curtis (what like 210 lbs shredded?) has absolutely no fighting experience...

Assuming someone the size of Aaron Curtis (what like 210 lbs shredded?) has absolutely no fighting experience, no sports, nothing goes against Connor Mcgregor in a street fight would Connor stand a chance or would he just be thrown around by the bigger dude since he's just so much smaller?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzggyimk9g
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=QVov2TEYJ8k
youtube.com/watch?v=iZDQ0-Zbpt8
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ1f_o2moKA
youtube.com/watch?v=5JBVcjriowM
youtube.com/watch?v=E1RjLQGp8Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=kjFp1R5klo4
youtu.be/YAXaCmky4Hw
fightstate.com/kid-in-bathroom-fight-is-a-great-boxer-but-gets-slammed-on-his-head-and-almost-killed/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not this shit again about "could XYZ take down Connor?"

McGregor would win easily. The real question is if he could beat someone like Dwight Howard or Shaq

U srs m8? Go watch early UFC with no weight classes or freak fights in pride. Small guys beat big guys all the time who actually have training due to skill. Size comes into play when skill is roughly equal. A professional fighter will fuck up an untrained dude no problem.

I'm just having a hard time imagining someone as small as Connor taking down someone who is like 70 lbs heavier than him.

just stick to your containment board thx

easily

I'd make some consideration if it was hafthor vs. connor but the trained fighter would still be at an advantage if he can land a good shot

stupid thread OP

The big guy wins 99/100 times, the exception being when the manlet gets in a lucky suckerpunch to the temple or throat. There's a reason women, AKA the gatekeepers of reproduction, are repulsed by short "men". They are genetically inferior and stand no chance in hand to hand combat against an actual man regardless of how much training "he" does.

fuck u skinny retard nigger.

honestly guys at any high level martial art (that includes a shit ton of real fighting_ would absolutely demolish anyone in a fight whose main sport isn't also fighting, even if the other guy was like twice as large.

There a video of Roger Huerta knocking out some 300 lbs football player outside a bar for instance.

These guys may fight in a weight class but they regularly train with people who have 6" and a hundred pounds on them

this beta male has like 6 months of training and he is throwing around some big nig with ease

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzggyimk9g

>Could a random dude off the street take down greatest mma fighter of all time?

yeah but all the big dude has to do is push connor down and the fight is over, connor wouldn't stand a chance on the ground.

Big guy here, i wish you weren't but you're wrong

trained fighter prevails over untrained but strong person

it's obviously another thing when skill levels are equal, then the big guy has the advantage

maybe at a massive weight difference, but those fucks can still do BJJ magic ya know

it would probably cost hafthor a broken arm but in the end he'd suffocate the smaller guy

anyone who disagrees with you hasn't trained or sparred with someone half their size

There are 115lbs mexican boxers who could literally kill some of the 250lbs %8 body fat folks on this board without breaking a sweat

spend 1 month at a boxing or muay thai gym if you disagree

>AKA the gatekeepers of reproduction

Factually incorrect for 99.999999% of all evolution

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Nobody can take that left hand shot.

finally someone who's not delusional

A guy who walks around at 70kg who knows how to fight (i.e. years of experience) would beat a guy who is 6'5'' 300lbs 95/100 times. Give that 300lb guy a month's worth of training and i'd say it's 3/5 times in his favour now.

Shut up, manlet. You aren't fooling anyone.

>big nig
That negro was 5'7 at most. He lost because he was too small.

nate diaz uses harder shots for his nightly wank

im not surprised motherfucker

70 pounds isnt much difference

he lost because he didnt know bjj idiot

watch Royce Gracie versus Kimo Leopolo for a classic small technical guy versus huge barroom brawler type (they claimed Kimo had a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, it was bullshit and he had little actual training of any sort).

Still one of my favorite fights of all time. The way Kimo just decides to sit up when Royce has full mount... and then when Kimo finally submits Royce looks at him like he expects him to go ballistic and come at him for round two but Kimo wants nothing of it and just has a look on his face like 'lawl I just got my assed kicked'

no gloves, no weightclasses, no time limit or rounds, little actual rules (no eye pokes or fish hooks, nearly everything else is game, even nut shots)

youtube.com/watch?v=QVov2TEYJ8k

Or Ron Artest..

why

why will these threads never die

fuck i'm actually angry

Are there rules to ufc? Why doesnt kimo just pick bim up and drop him on his back multiple times around 3 minutes?

I am not 240 5% bf and i can throw 200 pound people around easy.

lmaoing at ur life

Could Connor beat 3 angry chimps?

Stupid argument since I'll assume when you say untrained you mean some random fuckboi who never played sports. Say you have a guy whose trained for 10 years at X weight and Y height and you pit him against a guy whose trained for 5 years at X+100 weight and Y+6" height

Big boys win again
Manlets lose forever

Yes, easily. The champ does what the fuck he wants!

> i can throw 200 pound people around easy.

Those folks don't know how to grapple

the sprawl is a very simple move that for instance could prevent you from picking up a 120 lbs guy

there are now UFC rules, but when that fight was filmed it was the 3rd ever UFC event and there werent any rules, a fighter actually had to fight 3 fucking times in one night and win all 3 times in order to win the tournament, it was heinous

watch the first 8 UFC events and youll have a greater understanding of fighting and MMA. It wasn't even MMA back then, such a word didn't exist. The first event was a "battle of the style" thing, like dragon ball z or whatever your fagets call it. But they discovered that the people who do best take the best aspects from all styles, and so MMA was born

Anybody saying the bigger guy has literally never been in a fight.

As long as someone bigger doesn't try to trade punches with McGregor, they have a descent chance of winning. Although I've always wondered what Palhares would be like in street fight without a referee to rip him off of people.

Everyone here is assuming by 'fighting' the question entails MMA which isn't anything goes. A large person with 70-80 pounds of muscle on even a professional skinny/small MMA fighter would prevail regardless of technique. This is of course also assuming the larger person isn't a total tool and has been in a few fights in their lifetime. I don't think many people here realize that MMA/UFC has an extreme amount of rules and regulations to prevent fighters from getting severely hurt. Also I don't think many people here realize how much 70-80 pounds makes a difference in a fight. This is why there are weight classes at small increments. I'm not saying the guy in question in OPs picture could beat Connor, though he very well could and it wouldn't be easy in any way for Connor. I'm more-so saying being a large, muscular person with weight behind you overcomes training experience for the 'sport' of fighting in most cases. 'Sport' shouldn't be confused with a realistic street brawl.

I feel fighting as a whole becomes skewed based on what people see on TV of rigged fights and opinionated results of who the true victor is. Especially with MMA, BJJ is just a safer, dumbed down version of Gracie Jiu-jitsu and doesn't entirely hold merit in a real fight. All of this is just my two cents though.

They should do a promo fight of some mma twerp vs a college or nfl lineman so we can put all these manlet delusions to rest

First video I've seen where a dark fellow's homos don't jump in and help.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZDQ0-Zbpt8

Rener is probably 175lbs. Not MMA but the NFL is untrained in the art.

correct. thank you for not stepping in line to finger mcgregor's arsehole like the rest of these fanboys

that's because you are dyel and think muscles are made of fucking steel

Once you get some muscle you will see how normal it is, seriously, in fact i would say that the shredded guy has less chance with that low bf because he is more vulnerable than if he were 15% bodyfat

You know that connor is below 15% bodyfat too. Right?

>bjj meme
and what happens when they're not playing around and the nfl player hits him with the 500lb bench press?

The NFL player gets btfo just like Bob Sapp

if connor did a muay thai he can take on any size opponent

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ1f_o2moKA

a trained fighter and a legend of the sport kickboxing 30kg heavier than muay thai guy still couldnt knock the little guy down

"an extreme amount of rules of regulations"

yeah you can't gouge out peoples eyes or bite their nuts... fuck off

doubt that

>he does mma fights
>he couldn't possibly immediately adjust to a "no rules" fight

You're a fucking retard

haha piss off

put badir hari or alistair overeem or someone similar against mcgregor and the fight would be done in the first round

i said if connor did muay thai, i didnt say connor can take on bigger guys with his current skillset

did you watch the video

bet not cause you're an idiot

Honestly you MMA dorks are as bad as Apple fanboys in venerating your stupid shitty hobby

5% bodyfat? bahahahahaha no

youtube.com/watch?v=5JBVcjriowM

Bob Sapp with a near 600lbs bench

lol

400lb strong man Eddie Hall boxing against 135lb boxer Scott Lawton:
youtube.com/watch?v=E1RjLQGp8Qc

Hall is over twice as heavy as Lawton and gets destroyed. Even a 500kg deadlift won't completely negate high level martial arts training

And why exactly doesn't that big guy kick the nip in the chest when he's standing over him and shatter his ribcage? Against the rules I suppose? How convenient

People don't realise how difficult it is to survive vs someone with decent ju jitsu. Look at early UFC where Royce destroyed people far far heavier than him.

Someone without training has pretty much zero chance when the fight goes to the floor

A 250 natty only has maybe 10 pounds more of muscle than a 180 natty. Thats why theres so much diminishing returns in natty sports.

He has 30/40lbs on Connors walk around around weight. That's not nearly enough to make up the skill difference

the shit? He's never standing over him.
The rules ALLOW kicking the chest when the opponent is down.

Chimps are actually really fucking strong

McGregor could 1v1 a silverback gorilla

>thinking McMemelord would take anyone down
Do you even UFC nigga

He could also beat him in running and basketball and other sports.

What happens in a fight though, where there aren't arbitrary rules about grabbing your opponents?

Just imagine the big guy hugging the small guys head and bringing him to the ground, what does the small guy do?

get into a fight with a mma fighter and found out retard

Pipebomb. Pipebomb always wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjFp1R5klo4

get choked the fuck out

Did you even spend 70 seconds to watch the video?? Literally wtf are you trying to describe

Weight classes exist for a reason. That being said, it really depends. If he winds up being a sissy bitch who slaps, can't figure out how to throw a punch, can't block or take a punch, then he'll get his shit kicked in.

>Weight classes exist for a reason

WHEN BOTH PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO FUCKING FIGHT

if you think 210lbs is enough to overcome the skill of conor you're fucking nuts.

im 205 and ive been training for 3 years and I'd have 0 chance of beating him.

But if you're some 6ft 6 300 lb football player type dude, you'd prob have the odds on your side.

Connor is walking around at 170-180 right now so that's not enough difference where it would be much of an advantage vs technique

Get on you tube and watch Roger huerta almost kill a Texas football player weighing 275. Skill wins when they're at that high of a level. Isn't even close.

ur probably right .... i just can't believe these fucks thing a 210 lb person would be hard... lol

atleast an enormous dude MIGHT have a chance, but conor would probably run circles around him and straight left his head off

>im not going to like MMA because it is for the savages!

t. Buttblasted kebab fanboy

>what is punching technique
>what is a good fighting posture
>what is blocking
>what is footwork

the 'big' guy won't stand a chance. No fighting experience means that he most likely won't even know how to throw a punch, not that that matters anyway, technique beats size.

240 lbs or not, getting hit on the chin is pure hell unless you're some samoan fuck

>chimps can tear your ballsack off with one hand

"no"

there's a video on youtube, I think it was deleted but it was a recording of a heavyweight pro wrestler describing his fight with a juvenile chimpansee. He said it was stronger than anyone he had ever fought (a fucking 60kg chimp) and barely won by throwing it with its head on the concrete

yeah no

The filming is shit but all I can see is Huerta stomping on the dudes head after he is already down, that's why the random guy looks so fucked up. Nowhere in the vid does it actually show who took the random down, only Huerta stomping his head while he is already on the ground... Right before the stomp a car drove through the crowd, for all we know the car hit the random, someone else hit him or Huerta hit him.

This is a poor example of what you're trying to say of skill vs size. Personally I think skill beats size when there is no training from size, but this example is really poor. See Gracie in early UFC, Kimbo Slice anywhere other than the street etc, plenty of examples for your case, this is not one.

Okay then let's say primetime arnold vs connor?

Unless Arnold had some knowledge of what he was doing connor could still rock him with that straight left.

I spar with a girl weighing about 70lbs less than me pretty often and she can stun pretty good if she's going hard. Obviously more weight = more hurt but actually being able to land the punches and throw them correctly is important.

Connor has body movement too so slip+combos he would be all over Arnold

>this beta male has like 6 months of training
Nah that dude is a purple belt in BJJ. You can legit kill %70 of the population if you're a purplebelt.

Exactly. 6 months won't even get you out of white belt let alone to purple. You can train people with a purple

Shit some people take years to get their first belt

Have you ever actually been in a fight or did you learn about physics from looney tunes because you're describing something physically impossible

>get taken down by borderline bantamweight usada'd manlet mexican on short notice
>taken down by a fucking diaz
>wont get taken down by based godbib
lmao at ur lyfe

My buddy whose 6'6 thought the same thing. Some little dude I'd say about 5'8 was dancing around him ducking and dodging his punches while landing countless of his own. My buddy would occasional get a hold of him and slam him and the dude would bounce right back to his fight and start fighting some more. We never got to see who won because it got broken up but god damn was it a good fight. This dude was no push over either.

>got taken down by one of the best wrestlers in the ufc
>got taken down once at the end of a 5 round war

You know how i know youre a casual?

>implying usada two week notice is better than khabib
>getting taken down by a fucking diaz
get off conor's nuts brah

>what is a padded record?

You're wrong. The skills and abilities would blow an untrained guy with even 100lbs out of the water. Admittedly in the street is different but have you ever experienced fighting a skilled opponent, if he managed to get past just punches and kicks, sure he'd have the power to take him down but not the skill to get into an advanced position. In this situation even on the streets bjj prevails.

100lbs and even the most basic idea of what to do can make a big guy an absolute nightmare to roll with. Leverage only goes so far.

jesus christ, stop taking the manlet bait, they just want to troll, ignore them

>>Nitequill! Nitequill!

Never change you glorious faggots

youtu.be/YAXaCmky4Hw

>street fight, no rules
>bigger dude goes for a takedown cuz his striking is shit and his face is getting busted hard
>gets elbows in the back/side of the head and knees in the face

>I'm not saying the guy in question in OPs picture could beat Connor, though he very well could

This only bothers me because my name is also Conor, but he spells it with one "n"

>what is changing the subject
lmao at ur life my man

>even his biggest nuthuggers cant deny that he has a padded record

Someone post the video of the bathroom fight between a short trying trained boxer against a dyel taller dude

The boxer got in 2 punches and then got picked up by the torso and slammed into the tile ans hits the side of his head. Out cold

fightstate.com/kid-in-bathroom-fight-is-a-great-boxer-but-gets-slammed-on-his-head-and-almost-killed/2/

You ppl need to go back to /asp/ and talk about who ur favorite wrestler and finishing moves are because in reality you ppl dont know shit about real life situations and the randomness of chance