How do I get big

Got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes like 2 years ago, had it probably for a good 6 months at least before I went to consult a doctor during which I lost a significant amount of weight
I've been in skeleton mode ever since and it fucking sucks
I want to bulk, basically looking for the most efficient ways to put on weight

>shoo shoo hungry skelly

>i have adult onset juvenile diabetes

Ask your doctor or diabetes nurse. Consult a clinical nutrition physiologist or ask to be referred to one by your primary care physician.

Well nigga what can I say, I was 23 then so it's not like I was THAT old

How did you know? Just rapid weight loss?
Shit scares me and I want to know signs.

Weight loss, felt like shit and had to piss all the time and then got thirsty af

My understanding is those who inject themselves with the "Insulin Pen" can put on much more skeletal muscle than the rest of us non-damaged Pancreas plebs....

>you know better ?

Do you need to drink a lot and pee a lot?

Does your urine smell sweet?

Is your fasting blood glucose over 7.0 mmol?

Is your HbA1c higher than 6,5?

that's not type 1 dawg. untreated type 1 diabetes kills most people in their teens. you have regular beetus

how often are we talking?

I keep my blood sugar in check most of the time just fine, I have insulin treatment etc

So you know better than my doctors man? I was tested
And hospitalized and told it's not even uncommon to get it in you 20s

Yeah how often? If I drink a lot if water I pee more.

Depend on what you eat I guess, I ate like shit so I was running to the toilet like maybe 20 times a day

The reason is that your blood sugar keeps rising as you eat carbs and since you don't have insulin naturally it needs to get out somehow, so you produce more urine to eject that shit out of your system

thats because its ADULT ONSET aka type 2

What were you eating? I have a fairly high carb diet but I'm counting calories.

Type 2 is when your insulin production is weakened, not fully stopped

Type 1 is when your immune system just killed the cells that produce insulin in your pancreas, you just don't have it anymore
And again, the doctors confirmed it's type 1

Stop talking shit

Just a pretty regular diet, I wasn't eating like trash food all the time or anything, but I wasn't eating particularly healthy either

Guess I'm fucked then.

me

ITT: hypochondriacs everywhere

Other signs would be just feeling really out of it after eating a carb heavy meal, like hazy and distracted and shit

And water was literally the best thing ever, I just craved it almost all the time
I almost miss finding water that delicious

Getting back to my original question, does anyone have any ideas? Carbs don't really work since that shit is just killing me even with insulin