I get it, user, you like to work out!

>I get it, user, you like to work out!
>Please tell me you have other hobbies!
>Don't you like to work out your brain, too?

Other urls found in this thread:

matt.might.net/articles/phd-school-in-pictures/
betterexplained.com/articles/intuition-isnt-optional/
betterexplained.com/articles/adept-method/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of_proximal_development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instructional_scaffolding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concept_map
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaced_repetition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey stupid faggot, why did you setup this dinner when there's nothing served on the plates? Fucking moron.

The hotpockets will finish microwaving in but a moment, my love.

>Learning Japanese
>Learning German
>Learning coding
>Learning beer brewing and fermentation
>mfw I'm 26 and I'm still in the 'learning' stage of all my hobbies, including lifting
>mfw I'm not good at anything

You still have time. If by 30 you aren't skilled in anything, it'd be time to KYS. Keep at it. Your 20s are your prime years. Plant those seeds NOW.

"If you aren't good at something by 30 just kill yourself. But if you're in your 20's then don't give up!" - user

Yes i study economics and play chess

What about you?

Cheese and pepperoni will do, m'lady

wouldn't lifting be a skill set?

I feel like I should've an hero'd right out of college. Made it through my entire college career and never even held a girl's hand. Took mostly interesting but ultimately useless classes that filled my head with trivia, but left me with no marketable skills. Had unlimited access to the uni gym and didn't even try to get swole. Just fuck my shit up.

I got a hobby for you right here

*unzips dick*

>her silverware isn't even set right

Uncultured swine. I bet that champagne is Andre.

Yeah bitch. Your point? If I was 30 and had cultivated nothing in my prime, I'd fucking feel and be a piece of shit.

I like to post cartoon frogs on a homosexual workout forum ran by a dirt poor china man.

Hows that for a hobbie bitch?

I'm a structural engineer - ensuring reactor vessels don't crack under seismic loading and making sure radiation containment for hospitals is sufficient is brain work-outy enough for me.

Shithead.

kys

>tattoo on shoulder

Don't let the door hit you on the way out trash girl

The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.

>Don't you like to work out your brain, too?

I think about squatting, yes.

Shut the fuck up nerd no one fucking asked you

Clean your walls jesus christ

fucking poor people

fug, I'm 26 turning 27 in January, do I still have hope??? I feel like I've wasted my prime already.

Have you heard of the alt-right?

didn't i tell u to kys?
u little bitch

Gtfo bitch im doing science

You're always going to be in the learning stage, m8. Even when people are complimenting you on shit you'll be modest and think to yourself about all the shit you CAN'T do but want to.

That's how you get good. It's iterative.

When we turn 30 and are still talentless, useless, kissless virgins, you wanna meet up and commit hara-kiri together by trying to bench 10pl8?

The learning stage never ends. A lot of those people you think are experts are just as unsure of themselves as you are. The most important thing is to be interested. Any normie with a sub-100 IQ can learn any advanced concept if they're interested and it's explained in a way that relates to something else they already know. The thing is most people don't care to know.

matt.might.net/articles/phd-school-in-pictures/
betterexplained.com/articles/intuition-isnt-optional/
betterexplained.com/articles/adept-method/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of_proximal_development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instructional_scaffolding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concept_map
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaced_repetition

Or use the Feynman Technique which basically means pretend you have to explain the concept to a 5-year-old using simple analogies.

take a deep breath, m8, a lot of people still don't know themselves in their 20s and you've got some kickass interests you can talk about.

Said no woman ever. They're all dumb as fuck and never want to talk about anything important.

not him but very helpful
cheers m8

>Hey user!
>Get under the covers with me

Chad does not lift weights. Chad plays sports twice a week and has a muscular, ripped physique.

Chad does not supplement beta carotene. Chad has a healthy glow from spending time outside in the sun with his friends.

Chad does not use Finasteride. Chad has a thick head of hair and will remain NW0 until death.

Chad does not follow a diet. Chad's superior hormone profile allow for better nutrient partitioning. Chad looks athletic and fit despite his nutrition being poor.

Chad does not cold approach. Attractive females approach Chad.

I would but you have an ugly ass piercing on your nose which tells me more than enough about your personality. Nice tits tho

FUCKING GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yes, I practice martial arts, study philosophy, spend countless hours learning ancient languages, and I meditate to keep a strong spirit.

I am well versed in operas, plays, poetry, and the classic literature such as the Great Gatsby. No Harry Potter or Star Wars here. I do not waste time with garbage, as I am not a pleb. This means that I am a well-cultured, well educated, spiritually strong, and yet incredibly strong man.

This pretty much, their minds don't wonder beyond Instagram and Netflix. And in the very few it does they are a bunch of leftist insufferable SJWs.

> the great gatsby

Literally the book that everyone read in high school and hasn't read a book since cites to sound like they're cultured. It's like 100 fucking pages long and well-written but no complex ideas whatsoever. There's a reason we all read it when we were 16.

To be frank, Ian's looking pretty good these days.

Chad does work out at least semi-regularly, though he might not diet or anything. Even a Chad can be a complete failure if he's lazy.

You say "Lets not hear about me I'm interested in you, why dont you tell me what you like to do"

Fucking amateurs.

This. Whenever someone says they're big on classic literature and only mention fucking Great Gatsby, you know they're fucking full of themselves.

>>Don't you like to work out your brain, too?
I hope you don't mean to suggest that I join you

>women
>brains
>working

>civil engineering

lmfao

Singer, musician, pianist, guitarist, trumpeter, 2D animator, biochemistry student/medfag, artist.

Is this enough to get a qt gf like pic related?

Gatsby is a perfect novel though. Tender is the Night as great as well. And he's a better short story writer than daddy Hemmmingway.

Enough about me, let's talk about you. What do you think about me?

Gatsby is a shit story.

>muh rich people problems

Yes Gatsby is good, classic literature, but every cunt and their nan has read it.

>I'm 6'3 and handsome as fuck
>I have a degree in electrical engineering and a cool job
>I play semi pro rugby
>My dick is nearly perfect
>I play guitar

What do you offer me besides your pussy?

It is a story about rich crackers being rich crackers but the quality of its prose is immense. Also, it's pretty cynical about the nouveau American capitalist riche.

>NW0

GTFO with that prepubescent hairline bullshit. A real man rocks an NW1 or NW2 at the most. Judge Napolitano looks like a fat prepubescent boy in old-person makeup.

>>I'm 6'3 and handsome as fuck
>>My dick is nearly perfect
pix

>>Learning Japanese
You will never learn Japanese.
>>Learning German
What for? I live in Germany and you're better off learning Arabic. I see more dark skinned people in the last few days than in the first 20 years of my life combined.
>>Learning coding
If you call it coding, you should kys
>>Learning beer brewing and fermentation
I hope you make real beer, not shitty "I'll add a few sprinkles of pumpkin spice" beer

>condescending about everything
wew lad

hey are you learning german because your dutch?

Has it ever occurred to you that holding a woman's hand is completely fucking useless and offers no lasting fulfillment in a man's life? Master a skill, then the bitches coming running to hold your fucking dick.

What in the hell do you want to do? The whole developed world offers it's opportunity to you, and all you fucking think about is women. Imbecile.

You should kill yourself you negative piece of shit. What did your parents fail at to raise such a spiteful creature?

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what zyzz would call a "sad cunt".
Notice the projection of his own insecurities onto others, as well as his inability to wish literal strangers on a Congolese banana peeling forum luck on their endeavors.
Confirmed not gonna make it

>You will never learn Japanese.
I know.
>What for? I live in Germany and you're better off learning Arabic. I see more dark skinned people in the last few days than in the first 20 years of my life combined.
Because I like it. Same reason with Japanese. And like Japanese, I will never master it.
>If you call it coding, you should kys
Programming, whatever.
>I hope you make real beer, not shitty "I'll add a few sprinkles of pumpkin spice" beer
I'm brewing an amber rye ale this weekend. Are you proud of me, daddy?

I dunno man, maybe some people feel fulfilled by having someone with whom they are mutually attracted to be romantically and sexually invested in them. Maybe companionship is a biological need for many humans and that sort of emotional isolation is distressing for many people when they feel they've gone too far in their live without having experienced it, while all of their friends and family have.
Maybe.

>"Good" at my hobbies to normies that aren't into said hobby
>Below average or mediocre to those who really dedicate their time to said hobby
It's frustrating, but I don't want to just dedicate myself to one thing.

beer takes a while to get good at making.

>good filtering techniques
>good timing
>writing and recording info to make it better
>GOOD EQUIPMENT
>having a good way to ferment at optimal temperature for weeks

Most important of all
>Sterile technique and impeccable cleaning
this is like 95% of it
just make sure you've got a timer, a decent pot that's 7 gallons if you do 5 gallon batches, a really good thermometer and a good hydrometer.

Also, unless you're kegging, bottle condition for minimum 1.5 weeks.

I've got all that covered, I just need to get gud. I've had maybe 2 or 3 successful brews in my life. Every other time is a "learning experience" that renders the brew ruined.

Bro don't listen to this sad cunt

languages aren't particularly hard to learn... It just takes effort and time, and immersion. I know an Israel chick that's been learning Dutch, German and Japanese contemporarily for a few years now and all I can say is her Dutch is virtually perfect (except that she sometimes forgets a word but who cares, she could easily work as a translator and make mad cash).

All I wanna say is pursue your dreams and look for additional learning methods, if you have the will then you'll get there.

Hope you succeed friend

I've learned enough Japanese to realize it's not as impenetrable as everyone makes it out to be. In some ways, it's easier than a lot of European languages.
The grammar is very logical with few exceptions and special rules, the kana script is 100% phonetic. Kanji are somewhat of a hurdle, but if you practice effective methods of study, you can memorize almost 1000 of the 3000 basic kanji before you even step foot in Japan.
That said, it's difficult to be fluent in any language without going to a country that speaks it and fully immersing yourself.
Since I don't have any reason to work or live in Japan and I have no skills that would land me a chance to work there (fuck teaching English), Japanese for me is less of a means to and end and more of a fun little hobby to keep my brain active.
Same with German. It's fun and all, but it's never going to fully stick in my brain unless I actually go to a German-speaking country.

I can solve a Rubik's cube in the same amount of time you last in bed, so like, less than a minute.

>I live in Germany and you're better off learning Arabic. I see more dark skinned people in the last few days than in the first 20 years of my life combined.
And you're completely fine with this? Did you fall for the "Wir schaffen das" meme? Because ihr schafft das nicht.

>study philosophy
Everyone point at him and laugh

Warum lernen man nicht Tuerkisch? Gibt es viele Aerabische leute dort?

'Japanese is the most difficult language ever' is a meme propagated largely by racist Japanese who think the gaijin are all fucking retards.

You're just going to let him talk shit to you like that? Cmon bruh

>Spent all these years learning all this arcane shit thinking that just knowing this shit will get me laid.
>All it took was 1 semester in community college to realize that all you need to do to get girls crawling all over you is to be more confident and socially powerful than the other guys in the room.
>It's literally a case of "they only want the best man who's in front of them right now" because bitches are short sighted. All you need to do is be the big fish in a very small pond.

Let's be completely honest, girls are probably more guilty than guys at not having hobbies.

not an MRA, but every guy I know has some unique or interesting hobby like woodwork or sports or science or even the nerdy stuff like comics/card games/anime. conversations are easier and you're much more likely to take away something you never knew before.

but with girls... fuck I don't want to talk about shopping or gossip or reality tv. when my mind completely eclipses someone else's then I feel like conversation is a complete waste of time.

where do i even start learning jap ?

You're a pussy AND a cuck
t.Greek never ever paying you debts

I have a masters degree in mechanical engineering and work for my local council. So I watch Netflix on an ipad all day, sometimes I go walk around a duck pond if it's not busy. I am restoring an old Porsche, but waiting on a new writing loom so it's at a standstill at the moment.

Spot on

Please do not plant seeds in your 20s user you're not financially ready for a child yet

I'm 29 and the day I fell out my mother is 2 months away. What can I learn?

fucking maximal kek

I enjoy east asian animation and pop music

*adjusts monocle*

Good for you. To understand Germany's behaviour you need to look at history: We tried to save the world from the Jews once. How did that turn out? Everyone betrayed us, we lost millions of men, millions of women were raped, our cities were destroyed, we lost half our territory and ever since then we've basically been a US colony. We're not waiting for an apology, just don't expect us to take any risks ever again. You wanna give it another go, you make the first move this time. See how lucky you are.

Tattoos are disgusting you public fornicator.

Bro I've never been to Japan and I know more than 3k kanji. Secret is to learn the common ones and then just read stuff, when you come across a new kanji add it to your anki (I hope you have one if you're trying to learn Japanese).
Check the daily Japanese thread on /a/, it's where I started off.

God I hate that fucking expression on her cunty face. I wanna punch her as hard as I fucking can and break her fucking skull and then rape her corpse.

Kek

i do

i work out ur're a mom if u know what i mean

I own a sports car and take it to a track occasionally.

a..are you me?

>congolese banana peeling

lost

>still giving in to urges coded in your genes
How does it feel to be cucked by mother nature?
AIM TO BE STRONGER, BETTER, FASTER, BIGGER, SMARTER.

>the great gatsby
try reading joyce you faggot. i bet the "philosophy" you study is limited to pre-kantians too

>>Don't you like to work out your brain, too?
intelligence is a complete turn off to me. i like a woman, and most smart women act too asexual/boring/sensible for me

my type of girl is the kind that works in a hair salon

>all this biological determinism
you have a choice to be unhappy. also envy is a cardinal sin for a reason

>and the classic literature such as the great gatsby

Is this real?

"I draw creepy sex things on the internet." Is this a good thing to say in front of a girl?

Yeah I like listening to music when I work out

Also uh...Pokemon...