I got called a "faggot" today at the gym

I got called a "faggot" today at the gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLxRD-nmP1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well maybe you should stop being a faggot, faggot.

Why. Whats the story. No one just gets caller a faggot out of the blue.

Damnit OP. Just because he's naked in the locker room doesn't mean he wants to have his dick sucked.

Faggot

I don't know. I was squatting in the squat rack and he just came up to me and called me a faggot with hate in his eyes. It really hurt me and I don't want to go back to the gym anymore.

Like, unironically?

Maybe you should stop being such a fucking faggot.

give us some context, what did you have on? Were you squatting over a dick?

Are you a minority? The story you tell makes it seem like he, in fact, was the real faggot.

Wow I'm so sorry OP. This is what the Trump environment is going to be like from now on. Racists and homophobes feel entitled to spew their hatred. I'm so sorry.

I was wearing my usual outfit. Lulu lemon pants, my nike dri-fit shirt, and my yellow headphones. I was just going about my normal squat routine...

What a faggot.

You don't ever mix brands, faggot!

Only real way to solve this mystery if for you to post a pic of yourself in your gym outfit with the headphones on. Blur your face if you must. Then we can determine if he had any reason to call you a faggot

did you hve gay music such as abba playing through the headphones

faggot

Are you a homosexual?

It wasnt the squatting in the squat rack it was the sucking the dick on the hips that made me call you a faggot you faggot

He probably saw your squat plug.

take a load of this faggot LMAO

Were you squatting low enough?

>tfw i'm blasting Cher and Celine Dion at the gym
>no one called me a faggot yet

feelsgoodman

youtube.com/watch?v=tLxRD-nmP1E