>hitler youth haircut

>virgin kike

>foam rolling

>superset

>abs

>clips on warmup sets

>alan thrall

>weighted dips

Holy fuck, I fucking hate this cancerous place.

Least funny thread of the year. Congrats

lol

>le angry-pepe.jpg
XD

>sophisticated satire intimates me

>

>being lean

i mean

everyone knows that mobility is important as fuck. and its a professional approach to lifting unlike squats and oats, which might be correlateable with the pic related, and its obviously shitpost bait, but, how retarded might be a person to open a thread like this. is this, fun? did yo think, aha i have a funny idea for a thread! do you consider yourself smart? what is your place on social hierarchy? how old are you? what major are you studying? dont tell me you are not collage age, older or younger both would be devastating for different reasons. did you consider suicide? im waiting

>sophisticated satire intimidates me

>thinking this pasta is funny

>dat pasta
>sophisticated satire
lel

>sophisticated satire intimitates him

>hypertrophy

>progressive overload

>ketosis

>fitness

>strethcing

He's actually kind of pulling it off.

thats what your girlfriend said

I don't wear my fedora and zoot suit except on special occasions and I'm Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums so yeah...she probably did say I was pulling it off.

>Okay you wanna get strong and aesthetic? Glad ya stopped by. Look no further. You're gonna need a couple of things. First off, you're gonna need a good diet. Second, you're gonna need plenty of rest. And lastly, you're gonna need some ice cream!

*record scratches*

>No, no, no, not the kind you eat! Ice Cream Fitness 5x5! It's the perfect beginner program and has just the right amount of volume for a beginner! Plus the guy who made it is super ripped! He's full of loads of information that would classify him as an expert on powerlifting AND bodybuilding (BOTH!)