Have "modest" gf for 5 years since highschool, planning on getting married

>have "modest" gf for 5 years since highschool, planning on getting married
>teach my gf how to workout
>she starts getting fit
>goes to college
>cheats on me with a buncha dudes
>chronic liar, can't stop to save her life
>pissed off, bench 30+ over my max for reps, chest tendon hurts the day after, cant bench anymore

>whadda fugg
>get on tinder
>50+ matches
>never goes anywhere

I've been out of the game for years fellows, how do I do this?

Also, how do you exercise with a chest tendon injury?

First off tinder is a waste of time. To meet a women you simply get her number and yarda yada yada.

-rest your chest bro work on legs 3x a week or something

>To meet a women you simply get her number and yarda yada yada.
And Tinder is one way of doing that.

Talk to them, if you got 50+ matches pick the uglier or less interesting ones first and use them as cannon fodder. Practice makes perfect.

Exercises that don't really hit chest + cardio.

>I've been out of the game for years fellows, how do I do this?
Don't chat too much, move quickly to a meet to weed out the girls just fishing for attention.

You are not buying these hoes dinner. Stick with coffee dates or drinks. Move to different venues with kino and back to your place.

Also if you're really fucking attractive and fit then just invite her over for a movie and drinks.

one of my relationshit started with Gym, go up to grills.

Tinder IS worth it. Slept with 10 different women off of it and found my current qt gf on there (inb4 she's a whore).

I went through the same thing as you brah but you are already Veeky Forums it sounds like so you are way ahead of me. I got out of a 5 year relationship (age 18-23) and was a socially awkward 135lb DYEL. I started lifting immediately but had to figure out talking to girls again so I know how hard it can be.

My recommendation to you is to start small with Tinder. Try and have conversations with your matches, get over the fact that a lot won't respond, and try your best to keep things moving towards getting their number. Don't ask for it outright. Then turn that number into some texts, then ask her out, then try and not seem like an autist in person, then try and fuck. You will probably have a failure or two at each of these stages but once you break through it becomes easier

sounds like you don't even know how to workout/newbie if you were all of a sudden benching that much more for reps, so you're prob just sore

I find it funny when people claim you can't meet decent girls on tinder, just because its a hookup app.

I met my ex at a church party and she cheated on me after 3 years.

people are people, we should really be less prejudiced about females.

I bet she has a tinder now lol

Faggot

>>have "modest" gf for 5 years since highschool, planning on getting married
>>cheats on me with a buncha dudes
I don't wanna feel this feel anymore

I remember doing 50 push-ups continously when my max was 25 outta anger

>50 pushups
Woah dude we got a ragin' lunk over here

not sure you understood the point of his post

Pretty much this

This. Also met current qt.314 gf on Tinder. Neither of us expected anything 'real' to come with Tinder but we found each other and we're happy.

Cheaters are everywhere, but so are good honest people. Let's judge people based off their shit personalities, not how you know them, chafeel?

Damn, when did this board get so understanding? Fucking empathy all up in this bitch. Its like all the other fucks are just sad, insecure cunts, milling about in their own fuckery.

That's what I was getting at in my post. Just didn't know how to put it into words exactly, thank you.

I am sorry, user, but you need to leave now. This is certified /safeplace/ with zero tolerance for bullying.

>tinder
Just swing for the fences. It's way more fun that trying to figure things out, and a chick that clicks with your sense of humor is a godsend.

50+ matches
>xd

One of these days I'm gonna go to gold's and ask for your number cheekie

for grills

> be attractive - good body, interesting hobbies, able to keep a conversation and ask her questions, HEIGHT/FACE/FRAME
> don't be unattractive - curb your autism

for tendon injury, I just healed back up a similar injury I got from bench. What I did

> slash work weight on bench by 50%
> 10x3 at that weight, followed by 5x3 at 60%
> Aim to increase 10x3 work weight by 10lbs each week
> 100 band pull aparts
> 100 plate raises
> Face pulls
> rear delt flies

also should add - you're looking at 1-2 MONTHS before your bench is back up to snuff. I know it sucks, but take it easy and be consistent and it'll fly by

take the opportunity to max out on OHP if it doesn't hurt

You ain't got the balls boi.

50 pushups. Geez louise, I bet you have to turn sideways to go through door ways big guy

I do. I just ain't got the gas... that is a drive.
'No' ain't nothing.

I ain't never fucked a tiny, tight-bodied slanteye before. I bet it's a good time.