Veeky Forums always has feels threads that are all sad n shit...

Veeky Forums always has feels threads that are all sad n shit, for once lets not be sad cunts and have a good feels thread.

share good shit that has happened to you lately whether it be hitting pr's, losing weight, or not wanting to die today.

Me and her started talking again after 5 years. :^)
It feels a little less empty.

my union is protecting me from getting fired by my jackass boss

i have accepted my failure in life

explain situation

just take it day by day and im sure things will feel normal soon user

unions are the shit man, good for you and fuck your boss.
>no homo tho

acceptance is the first step in fixing the problem user, you're not a failure you just haven't found your passion yet.

Bought a puppy. Love her to death. Now I probably have to get married and have kids soon too because having a little retard around that depends on you is a pretty nice feeling.

Weyerhaeuser?

having the responsibility of a pet is a good thing, also puppies are cute as shit and make you feel good.

>bitches love puppies

post pupper pls

How man scoops does your pupper do?

FOUR SCOOPS, C'MON!

4 pooper scoops per day.

Little shit even knows it shouldn't play with that. Look at the expression.
Cute doggo!

teachers union

my hipster liberal department chair is trying to turn my kids into a bunch of pussy liberal bloggers instead of having them learn about actual history

watching my union go after her is kinda awesome

ill probably just leave anyway at the end of the year though lol. cut a bargain where we call a truce and she is forced to write me a good letter of recommendation

what is it about people in manager/administrative positions being total retards?

Thanks brev.

Last week on vacation to Mexico, I had a 5 day affair with a 44 year-old married woman who I met 4 years ago. I'm 24 now. I had the hots for her the minute we met. She found out and the feeling was apparently mutual. I never for a even a second thought it could happen, but it did. And I don't feel one shed of guilt.

Hot qt told me im really fucking good looking and that im her type

i finally fell under 180lbs today

cute pupper

you're well on your journey to making it anons

>we're all gonna make it one day brah's

good shit user there's nothing in your way from reaching your end goal

Cheers user

Thanks. Congrats on hitting a goal.

Out of a sample size of 20+ on leddit, I averaged an 8.5/10 in terms of facial aesthetics.

tfw

glorious user, go slay some sloots on behalf of all of us here at Veeky Forums

Is this you?

Nope

my plan is to get into more cert training. 2017 here i come...

wish me luck breh

CEH
SEC+
CCNP RS/Sec
GSEC

Doing well at uni, I think I also aced an interview for a good internship, hoping they call me (1 month wait)

been testing my maxes before i cut
5'9 190lb

squat 425, failed 440 but i think if i prepared better i could of had it
deadlift 485
weighted pull ups +90lb for 2
weighted dips +100lb for 10
bench pr too but it shit 275x2 ;_;

good luck brah, you're gonna pass that shit easy.

>inb4 the names bond

im sure you're gonna get that call user, godspeed.

keep smashing it user, sick as fuark pr's. work on that bench though.

>>inb4 the names bond

you know what i do??

I'm actually waiting to join a federal agency. have some guys i work with from federal agencies, you make more money in the private sector but i want to work for the FBI in cyber crimes/cybersecurity....

A 7/10 girl mired me in the bus and lost her spaghetti, got her digits bros. I finally feel like I'm making progress girl wise

i'm going into the the air force and am shooting for AFSOC, i've looked in to some security clearances for future reference.

as far as what you want to do, private sector may be better in terms of pay but the FBI and CIA will have better job security.

if i didn't enjoy thrill seeking and the outdoors so much i'd probably do something in cyber security.

>tfw might have been mired by a 6/10 blonde today

I mean it's probably wishful thinking but I'm just going to assume she was

7/10 is the best score possible desu, not super hot enough to be a basic bitch but not ugly enough to be weird and awkward. go get it user, godspeed.

of course she was miring you user you're a sick cunt.

>two different girls want me to workout with them, teach them form
woohoo no more craigslist crusing
never did find a trap though

>car out of shop over a day early
>started new better job on tues after almost 2 mo's of unemployment and no income
>me and her talking again out of the blue, hung out last night and fucked like animals then did lunch today
>improvements in the gym every week, might hit 1/2/3/4 before end of year afterall (deadlift)

good shit user, maybe try working out with them at the same time to make them aware they have competition.

>shoot for the stars user go for the threesome

>did Diddley's today.

>Crushed my last pr and I'm ten lbs away from lmao3pl8

After four months of lifting from absolutely no exercise prior. Feels good.

all around good feels user, hope it keeps going up from here.

sometimes all we need it a break user keep climbing.

>going to start job in January
>enjoying my last few months as a NEET
>friends are happy for me
>gym bro and I making good progress
>finally over my ex
>feeling optimistic, looking forward to the future and any qts I might encounter

sounds like things are looking up user keep making progress.

>fuck that bitch user you're gonna get mires from qt's left and right

pretty cool mane, you've made it

keep that chin up

Girl wants to exchange snapchat pics with me

get some nudes user, for all of Veeky Forums.

Went from squatting 145 to 160 lbs for 3x5

Looking to break 180 by the end of the month.

I have now been able to solidly bench 145 lbs at 3x5, so I hope to hit 165 by the end of the month a swell.

>Still need to do deadlifts to see what I can do

I'm a god on my exterior but a failure of humongous proportions on the inside
This is what lifting will do for you

>but a failure of humongous proportions on the inside

tfw no gf

I'm actually ahead of most of my coursework.
Got one final paper left for the semester.

cut this shit out anons this thread is for good feels

>we're all gonna make one day brah's ya just gotta believe.

>you're a sick cunt

T-thanks. Y-you too...

Adorable puppy!

Even if everything in life is fucking downhill, my lifts are going up. At 1/2/3/4 now for 3rm roughly. My friends/mom have asked why don't I apply the same discipline to study or socialization - not sure I have the answer.
Further good feels - winter is coming, looking forward to snow+silence.

winter is comfy user, use that to maybe get some brain gains and talk to sloots. every girl is more desperate in the winter, im sure you'll find a qt to cuddle up with.

got another exam result back. A clean pass.
for someone who's final year CS major, this is very delightful news. As god knows how disgustingly difficult they make those exams.

in class today passing a handout to 7/10 qt next to me and she says

>thank you

not even "thanks" brahs

i think im gonna hit it

OP here, signing off for the night boys. keep the good feels rollin'.

>we're all gonna make it brah's

goodnight :3

woohoo! i also have been getting pretty good grades lately, its a great feel

Started talking to a qt
We're hanging next week
Wish me luck brehs

I feel for ya, man. I'm an Ausfag (Victoria) and I hear our curriculums are being changed to basically make men bad guys. Fucking autistic if you ask me.

l8r m8. Veeky Forums is such a downer place lately, i remember it used to be bantz but uplifting. now it's all 'LOL U CANT LIFT 5PL8 BY THIRD WEEK' or 'LOL MANLET'

I might be able to do my NYR after all and scend my first v8. I've managed to do each individual move except the crux. Once I figure it out I just have to link it together

You gonna make it we all gonna make it

today I finally weighed 250lbs, which was amazing becuase i swear i had been sitting at 254-251 for at least two weeks. Today I finally OHPed 130, so getting close to lmaopla8. Bench is at 190 for reps, so hopefully 200 by mid December. Just actually feeling like maybe lifting is the one thing I can truly count on when a lot in my life has been pretty precarious lately.

have Cute as fuck asian gf. She likes a whole lot of what I like and we have an amazing relationship with tons of great sex. Feels fucking good. Also, she is not a gains goblin.

Finally ready for my first bouldering competition! Now to slay some pussy. Beat the shit out of someone I've hated since highschool

Feeling much less apprehension about talking to people lately, even striking up conversations with strangers. I've come a long way from my autistic hermit days.

I moved from a big city to a smaller town in hopes of getting my shit together in a bigger space/garden etc.

Hasn't worked at all. I work from home so I only leave the house to go to the gym or supermarket.

Went through a divorce a few years ago, which put me onto a pretty bad track mentally and financially.

Been in a kinda long distance relationship, which has gotten in the way of other relationships that could have potentially worked.

I got a cat, he's a jerk for the most part.

None of my old hobbies interest me. Can't get into any new ones.

When I try to turn things around and get back on my feet, something always comes up.

Moving back to the city mid next year, when I have the cash to do so.

We'll see how that goes.

It all just seemed to flow out of me. Clearly don't talk to anyone about it.

god i want pupper so bad. Too bad i'm poor af college student.

FUCK

I didn't read the thing properly.

SORRY ANONS

Finally hit lmao1pl8 today in my bench after 11 months. Actually seeing some muscle increase ever since I started my bulk. I don't look like a typical skinny pajeet anymore.

The reason it took so long to hit my bench was because I was cutting for the first 7 months of me lifting because I was kind of overweight.

thanks brah. Not op's but your positivity is appreciated. Seriously, these are the best threads on Veeky Forums

it's ok. You're gonna move back, and kill it in the city. There will be a lot of things to do and a lot of people to meet and you're gonna make it. I believe in you user.

did 255 lb deadlifts for reps just now, easy af compared to when i started. i could probably do 20-30 more pounds ez. 3 pl8 here i come

I'm you from the past. I'm only 2 months in and I'm starting on a cut too. 2 months ago I was doing everything with the bar. I just squatted 1pl8. I've lost 10 pounds so far. It's modest progress but it's progress.

Tell me about making it, George.

hung out with a girl and played basketball today
seeing her again tomorrow

wish me luck

boutta break my nofap. who is dis chick?

g-good luck

Iskra Lawrence

Grades went up, i finally stopped doing meme routines and fucking around and started doing SS, all lifts have shot up considerably to the point where among normies im pretty much out of DYEL mode, and im starting to take the first steps to getting my shit together. Feels good mang

fuck yeah bro you got this

thanks user
she's snapchatting me right now, gotta be a decent sign

Good luck m80.
Not like you need it. You've got this.

Taking 2 tabs of good acid on Friday in the woods. This will be the second time doing it, first time almost 4 years ago was life changing and positive but not ideal due to bad planning. This time everything's just right, know what to expect and will have plenty of free time to recover. Hopefully I come out of it refreshed and with an even chiller, more relaxed mindset

Nearly at .5/1/1.5/2. Just one more bump up with bench and deads and that'll do it.
I remember not lifting all summer because I thought my job would help me keep my strength. I was wrong.
>tfw could've been stronger by this point
>tfw using that to remind myself to stay on the goddamn horse

messaged first on tinder (again hehe)

nothing big

still reeling

>opened snapchat yesterday
>last received snap was in august
>mfw

same
>tfw replied but she didn't afterwards

f-fuck you too

The only thing I feel is weights and pussy. Sometimes I'll bring an Asian 6 (bread and butter of sex) to Costco on a Saturday and feel her tiddies.

Get laid regularly, damnit. It's not fucking hard if you exercise/eat properly, and you feel great all the time.

>Sometimes I'll bring an Asian 6 (bread and butter of sex) to Costco on a Saturday and feel her tiddies.

>Sometimes I'll bring an Asian 6 (bread and butter of sex) to Costco on a Saturday and feel her tiddies.

Getting over my depression and I'm about to sign up to the local gym again after seven years.

Things will get better.

>tfw backsliding
>tfw hating myself again

Discontent is the first step on the road to making it

>tfw this is true
I never get better bigger spurts of progress than when i really hate myself for a bit