ITT meme exercises

>ITT meme exercises

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo?t=35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dunno m8 that guy in the pic looks pretty jacked, i think he knows what his doing.

yeah... maybe one day he'll make it.. to the 3rd dimension

i cringe and chortle whenever i see anyone doing behind the neck pulldowns or behind the neck OHPs

what's wrong with this

>filename

>those shoes
>that ROM

seems like a meme

good mornings

/thread

What's wrong with hack squats exactly?

Does nothing for aesthetics and has a high probability of causing a disk herniation. Total meme exercise left around from the old days of powerlifting. Sad!

OUT!
OUT!OUT!OUT!

this actually made my traps grow immensely when done on a smith machine.

Higher risk of injury, no benefits over traditional lifts.

They're not bad for traps and lateral delts, they're just insanely risky on the shoulders.
Give overhead front/lateral (45deg angle) raises a try, they hit the traps and lateral delts hard as well, without the shoulder risks.

> t. dyel

>becoming 3D

and abandon the 2D qts? Nah familia

>does nothing for aesthetics
>high probability of disc herniation
Remember kiddos, ego lifting with poor form does you no favors.

My form is probably so shit for deadlift.
I should stop being an autist and ask someone to video it.

It's not a meme it's real life

I like how the guy in the back just stops and waits to see if he snaps his shit lol.

>that hitching at the end

that's not hitching, that's just autism

>That barbell
>Those weights

sry if I used the meme arrows wrong, its my first time :)

Ah shit I just did a load of these tonight. Can they really fuck up your shoulders then?

Yeah man, there are tons of articles on it online.

For traps and lateral delts, lateral raises (60~80deg elbow flare) that go all the way overhead, are pretty good.
They're also called "Lu raises" on YouTube.

For traps, any kind of overhead press or deadlift will work, (power)cleans will work too.

For lateral delts, lateral raises with thumb higher than pinky and slight forward lean.

Oh, I forgot to mention lateral landmine raises, great for the delts and traps too.

>glute stretcher machine

>I don't know what hitching is

can we get a video of you lifting that weight?

they can be done, but it's not recommended to go above your lower pecs

power cleans give me the joociest trap pump.

are they that bad? i've been doing them

Hold on. I'll awake your mother.

You don't even have to ask someone. Get a stool or something, have it at hip height, and lean your phone on your water bottle

WHY IS HE GRIPPING THE BAR UNEVENLY
RRRREEEEEEEEE

>Look mom! I lifted it behind me that time!

I see girls doing this all the time at my gym when we have actual leg press machines that are never taken

>fitness hd
>270p

Nice

I saw a girl doing this but she was on all fours and kicking it up

That's a glute exercise. You can get a bit more ROM with it than a hip thrust. There are machines that do it but they're not everywhere.

Saw a black chick standing on the dip assist and was jumping up and down pushing the weight stack up and down. Was fucking retarded.

These are the best, you just have to try hard and do more weight than you think you can.

Hehe pretty guud

Wouldn't the bar just roll over the ball of your foot and fall on your fucking stomach?

>filename

>SS Modified Foot-Barbell 3x5

The anti-promiscuity Mormon Machine

How to train your child into giving up the cock
>1xForever leg closes

has nobody posted the most useless thing you can do on a bench yet?

> inb4 muh lower pecs
OKAY.

AND TO BE CLEAR, I MEAN ALL DECLINE BENCH PRESSES NOT EXCLUSIVELY ON THE SMITH MACHINE ALL THO YES IT IS PUSSY SHIT

>i dont know how a smith machine works

Do these with cables.

Do this if you have a knee injury

So on one hand, I dislike this because it is dangerous and stupid, on the other hand I like this because it means all her back and ass sweat is going to fall on the bench, and when I use the machine I can smell her.

I do this all the time....no gains.

Good morning to you too user :)

How else are you supposed to train adductors hard?

Confirmed bad for gains, good for injury recovery.

They're better in terms of injury/risk when done using a smith machine.

But like you said I get enough trap development by doing OHP, front and lateral raises, rear delt flyes, and DB shrugs.

Explain please? It looks exactly like a leg press. is there an angle / ROM difference that turns it into a primarily glute exercise?

Saw a landwhale do this in the gym. I had to stop and stare because I have never seen something so stupid. It was during peak gym hours too like what the fuck

>See this for the first time tonight
>tfw actually Mormon
>tfw actually do tons of these
>tfw 21 year old virgin.
Something this effective cant be a meme.

impressive, but why does his legs still look dyel? I've seen many people in my gym lifting big weights and still have shitty twig legs

Back squats are a meme.

The circle jerk surrounding them online is ridiculous.

I believe it is retaliation to the fact most bros don't train legs.

What's wrong with extensions?

eg

wtf I hate squats now

he could be tall,
also the mass could be laterally loaded,
so you cant see much along the sagital plane

Is deadlift the biggest meme exercise?

i literally cant tell if youre trolling, but more weight isnt something people wouldnt consider anyways...
most of the time, its a shitty exercise BECAUSE people add too much weight...

how can this machine stretch your glutes user?
it has a dildo attached to it?

as one leg enters extension and the glute contracts, the other leg is in flexion. this forces you to isolate the glutes and leave out possible recruitment from the
spinal erectors

>as one leg enters extension and the glute contracts, the other leg is in flexion. this forces you to isolate the glutes and leave out possible recruitment from the
spinal erectors

sorry correction: the other leg is in hip flexion**

you mean like this:
youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo?t=35

you need to ask yourself why you even need to train your adductors hard....

not sure if sarcastic or not, but this was what my physio told me to do after I dislocated my knee
with very light weights obviously

Leg extensions are fairly well known for causing knee issues due to the way the force is applied to the joint (super simplified: The knee is pretty good at absorbing force from above the joint, kind of crap at soaking force from below. That's kind of what the Achilles is for).

They can be used in rehab for certain purposes but that's a whole different deal.

>with very light weights obviously
This. Along with the fact that I don't think nobody adjusts the seat distance appropriate to their femur length.
The end result: you're extending your knee on an axis of rotation completely different than its own.
Combined with high weights? Asking for dat patellar tendonitis

why is it only grills do this exercise was it posted in womans day or some shit?

btn press is nice if you dont go below your head

My physio told me to avoid them after my injury

Confirmed for DYEL.

Supersets
Biggest meme I've ever seen

kek

>saves time
>time = money
>girls want money
Supersets are mathematically proven to gib u bitches fite me fgt

>girls
where do you think we are

>not lifting for girls

Are you even a guy, bro?

Same principle applies to monies saved for peanut butter, proton powder, Rich Piana bodypillows (MORE LIKE WATERBEDS.RIGHT BABE?) and donations to "The Jason "At least I'm not Blaha" Genova Foundation For Pissening Gains Research And Advanced Golem Creation"

this

Squats and deadlifts will hit them hard.

They're a big and important musclegroup in squats and deadlifts.

You put effort in this.