Is ottermode the ideal body for looks and functionality?

Is ottermode the ideal body for looks and functionality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9JlVjCQmno
youtube.com/watch?v=DBJyKZKD61Y
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you only want to look good for women and if you don't care about being able to lift heavy things.

Nah. The bigger the better.

for you

Obligatory
>lifting for girls

If you want to be a weak twink who goes unrespected by other men and who only exists for women, then sure

What if you want to look pretty for men and care about being able to put heavy things down?

Literally projecting insecurities. You don't need to look like a freak and leave humanity behind to lift heavy things.

P.S if you can't lift heavy things with an ottormode body than you should probably be team lifting with someone else or you're going to hurt yourself.

ottermode is for otters

Probably bait but maybe just DYEL.
What do you think moves weights? Skin? Bones?

What normal human being has to lift 300 plus pounds on a daily basis? It's just not practical. Don't believe me? Look at Ronnie Coleman.

you're so stupid.

Bitter jelly DYEL detected

That's not what you said
You said you don't need to be big to be strong and now you're saying you don't need to be strong. The backpedaling

So you don't have a logical counter argument... You sound like the liberal dipshits on reddit.

not that user, but in a way he's right.

You can get decently strong without getting super huge. A good part of lifting heavy is training your Central nervous system.

I guess it also depends on what you consider "heavy" things to be....but from a practical standpoint you can get pretty strong, and look ottermode.

ottermode looks great if you're a chad/model. otherwise you look really mediocre.

it's all height/face desu

Unless you're a manlet you can't get very strong without getting above otter mode. Assuming strong isn't like a one plate bench for reps here.

And what is "practical" anyways? Because in reality you really don't need to lift much over 50lbs by yourself because there's been something better designed to transport it. Makes it so theres point in trying to define a minimum "strong enough" to be functional

Cool memes bro

Cool counter argument

>Unless you're a manlet you can't get very strong without getting above otter mode
What??....all them double negatives.

If you're 5'4'' its hard to get strong without looking big.

by practical i mean you can do normal man work without looking like a bitch. like lifting heavy furniture and shit like that.

I think if you get to like:
>225lbs bench
>315lbs squat
>400lbs deadlift
While being 6'0'' you're not gonna look huge and those are solid lifts. you dont really "need" to be any stronger than that.

You'll be bigger than otter mode
And "need" is still bullshit with no criteria

no you really wont....
Also Read
>by practical i mean you can do normal man work without looking like a bitch. like lifting heavy furniture and shit like that.

And 500 dead would make you look even less like a bitch
Still mad vague
Post a 6' man with 3/2/4 who is ottermdoe

at least this makes me feel good about my lats

w2c this bod from skinnyfat mode? 6' 145 lbs

same question here but i'm skinnyfat 6'1' 165

all upper with a focus on back and pray you won the genetics lottery with frame.

>size = strength

youtube.com/watch?v=a9JlVjCQmno

Looks shit in clothes, and 99% of time talking to chicks you're not shirtless

Unless you're the turbo-autist without a shirt at a party

dafuq !? 90% of men would want to look this way, its subjective to how big but this body is objectively really nice

>functionality
>skelly
yeah, nah. ottermode is weak AF.

>looks like shit in clothes

Lel, it looks NORMAL, something you fit freaks have forgotten a long time ago.

Otter mode = normal man
"fit" = freaks

Girls want a normal guy with a cute face, not freaky frankenstein steroid fit ugly face man

t. dyel faggot

It has been an accepted rule that women do not fucking know what they want, otherwise they wouldn't behave in contradictory ways.

Why is this mode named after otters anyway

tfw ottermode

because it's cute

Body shape.
All one size, top to bottom.

Swimmers

A good bit bigger and slightly fatter for functionality, and in my own opinion, this is also ideal for aesthetics, in that a poweful presence is in itself attractive.

Speaking from experience, as a former ottermode, it is fucking great for aesthetics and grills.
Downside is you have to watch what you eat a lot more and are under this illusion that you're somehow 'functionally stronger' than everyone else in the room because of muscle : bodyweight ratios or some other bullshit.

Ive gone up about 2/3 % bf and put on 7kg over the last 2 years and I much prefer sitting at this weight, this strength, and this look

TLDR : Ottermode < Lean bulk

>tfw hips are too wide to achieve ottermode

Ideal for looks yes.
My goal is this pic but a bit more arms and lats

Iktf

It's OK. They're just insecure.

Maybe one day they'll realise they're the only animal in existence that constantly works out to get "strong" when most animals get it all completely untrained.

They're so far away from what is natural it's unreal, but they still need a way to feel better than others, so lifting heavy things is their go to choice.

I do normal "man work" all the time. It really doesn't require all that much pure Power. Doing a manual Labor job is about stamina and preserverence.

Still I don't lift all that much and am ottermode. You'd be surprised how strong people can be without constant Training.

>Ideal body for looks
Maybe. It's all subjective. Some like small, others like big with a little more bf, ottermode has the nice middle

>Ideal for functionality
Nope. Having a higher bodyfat (that's not above 22%) can be more practical than staying in the 10-12% in terms of being "functional". A lot of dudes who go special warfare in the military are usually big strong types with some extra bodyfat.
Even in a survial situation, that extra bodyfat can be used as energy. So there's another excuse/reason.

Up to you though. Everyone has different goals

looks pretty retarded

If you're straight, then yes. If you never want a woman to touch your dick, then get swole.

>tfw wide hips & long ass
not even being a trap is an option

It's not only for extra energy, fat also serves as a cushion to take blows.

That does I agree.

Here's a better video then the original guys to prove size dont equal strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBJyKZKD61Y

Dumb