So I got a trainer now /fit

So, I got a personal trainer. And it's absolutely amazing. I guess /fit fantasies do come true. I'll green text.

>Be me, 5'4'' 120 not too muscular but not skelly either.
>Meet 6' adonis online in a fitness group. Agrees to help train me so I'm not super skelly anymore.
holyshitthisguysfoine.gif
>He picks me up and we go to the gym, minor cardio and arms (dude is bulking but super fine and i'm a little wet watching him work)
>We end up going back to his house after, hot sweaty and somewhat tired.
>Have a couple drinks (rum is awesome) and sit down to watch a movie.
>He puts his hand on my leg and lets it start to move up.
Imgonnastealhisgains.jpg
Should I continue?

>should I continue
Only if you post proof that you're a grill first

>pretending to be a girl on the internet

post bussy

So, Continue?

Post his dick

Blue board, no nastiness dude.

WoW gyno and a pink shirt, you're either a cute guy or an ugoo breeding cow

>Hand reaches my crotch and I'm already tipsy (120 and not super muscular, alcohol hits hard)
>Sit there a moment not believing this shit is happening.
>Suddenly his body is encompassing mine and we're kissing.
holyfuckimwet
>Being pretty tipsy I don't know how exactly we made it to his room, but somewhere in betweeen kissing and touching I end up on his bed.
>He's taking off my pants and teasing me fucking slow as shit and I'm fucking dying wanting him to just touch me and not barely brush against me.
>I end up kicking off my pants in frustration and he says "I didn't say I was ready for that"
ohmythatlookinhiseyes.
>His pants are off now too.

Continue?

post his ass

This isn't even well written. Pics of his muscles or go blog somewhere else.

continue. I was about to get angry that woman have it easier because of pussy power but he probably just wanted to fuck you in the first place

Sup betas.

>He finally puts a finger in me, still kissing me. So fucking good.
>Suddenly I'm on my hands and knees and he's inside me.
>I'm trying not to be loud because it's not too polite to roommates, but this shit feels amazing.
>Fucking 6' and about 100lbs more than me? I'm nothing but a rag doll under him. I have no way to fight if I wanted to. I'm just there.
>He's pulling my hair, fucking me super hard and deep and I'm grabbing the bed to hang onto the world while biting the blanket to try and stay quiet.
>Then he stops and pulls out.
>He goes to the dresser to grab something out and says "I think I'll be nice"
holyshitthatslube
continue?

stop asking for cont? you dumb stupid fucking bitch holy shit

Only 6 foot

There he is my faggot friends. Something for you to touch yourselves too. Now should I finish my story?

>paid for shitty PT session
>got fucked after the first meeting

you're most likely a 6/10 slug.

Don't wanna finish if no one's interested...

One
continue?

day
continue?

I
continue?

went
continue?

to
continue?

the
continue?

These betas know nothing about finishing. Shit was cash.

>He pushes me down onto the bed, this time it doesn't hurt when it goes in, just feels super warm
>Realize he's lubed his cock up and i can feel it pushing all the way through to my core
>fucking me in the ass for about 10 minutes, caressing my feminine penis
>i hopelessly cum all over the bed, he laughs, but doesn't stop
>ass feels tingly, can't describe it but it is a heavenly sensation
>pulls out as a release a massive protein shart all over his crotch
>he sniffs and goes "Myprotein.com? damn I knew i wasn't the only one who knew about their 25% off cyber monday sale!"

>I'm still in doggy and I feel a cold liquid on my ass. I think I may have wimpered, but I didn't really have time for any soft sounds.
>He tries to push in while in doggy but it's not fitting. So I'm laid down flat and it's in. It hurts so bad and good at the same time. I'm screaming by this point.
>"Shut the fuck up" is all I hear as he starts to move slowly (thankfully) I'm shaking and trying to stay quiet. "just relax" He says. I try to give in completely but it just hurts so much.
>"Raise your hips" he says as he starts to pull me back into doggy. Oh fuck this position change hurts. Trying to relax
>He's fucking me harder by now , pounding me and I'm finally relaxed enough not to scream. Oh my god this is good. And I think I'm sober.
>He lifts me up so i'm pressed against his chest as he's fucking me from behind. I know I came hard right here. But he wasn't done, so I wasn't.
Continue?

no one's interested in your dumbass story unless you're posting pics of this supposed made up hot guy

kys no one even gives a shit anymore

>I'm pulled to my feet and he's still in my ass. Holy shit I'm too short. He's so much bigger than me this position is painful. It's like I'm being lifted by his dick.
>He pulls out and I get positioned to the side of the bed. I'm on my knees and he pushes me forward and pushes it in again. It's so good. I'm not able to be quiet and he is leaning down to bit me every now and then and give my hair a good pull.
>He then lays down and pulls me ontop of him into reverse cowgirl and slides right back in my ass. It's so sore but so good. I lay back against him and slowly move my hips back and forth so it's barely sliding in and out. Trying to rest my ass a bit.
>This musn't have worked too well for him because I was pulled off and with a tight grip on my hair, he shoved his dick in my throat, super deep. I couldn't breath. Never had that before.
>I'm gagging and trying to breath and I can feel his dick actually in my throat. I'm trying to push a bit but it's not good. I'm fucking tiny as shit. Every so oftne I get to pull off enough to take a breath, but it's not working well.
>Then he says "take it all the way" and my head is down to his balls and I can feel warm liquid shooting into my throat. I have no choice but to swallow.
>He pulls me off and I can finally breath. I Have NEVER cummed so hard.

Fuck off roastie

I already posted my picture faggot.

Did already

WOW GREAAAAAAT FUCKING STORY

hope you got the attention you really needed, guess today's instagram selfie didn't hit the spot. Was it only under 100 likes?

>He lowers his asshole on my face and starts rubbing it in my nose.
>Then he says "Lick it."
>Still in the throes of post orgasm and do something I never would have done before.
>Start rimming his asshole, it surprisingly doesn't have much of a taste but it starts puckering open and closed.
>Stick my tongue up his butt over and over as he starts howling like a wolf.
>He lets a steamy grunt fly and covers my face with a solid chocolate log.
Continue?

I hope you people realize it's a power fantasy of some sad tranny who needed his fix of attention. Sage and report

Shut the fuck up
just because you're an angry beta virgin doesn't mean you can be an ass, get out if you don't want to listen.

Also yeah its fucking great to dominate a girl, big guy checking in, love getting her legs on my shoulder and going balls deep

>I whimper in excitement, I had never been into this stuff before but it felt so good now
>he let's out a stream of hot diarrhea on my face
ohgodyescharlieandthechocolatefactory.webm
>he starts throat-fucking my shit filled mouth
>I cum hard right there, my roommate comes in
>he starts licking my asshole in the heat of the moment
>I let out a slow, big chunk of shit on his face
continue?

I'd be much more into this story if you posted more pics of your body. I can't fap to green text alone and your writing is pretty shit desu.

Lmao

Honestly where is that retard who always posts "Fuck off not fit related" when you actually need him

Writing while slightly drunk desu, sorry. And you have the top pic to fap to. I'm not posting my face on here.

You guys might call me a fag but I think banging a client after one session is a pretty egregious breach of professional ethics.

Post ass

Fag.

IT'S A FUCKING TRANNY YOU RETARD STOP FEEDING IT ATTENTION YOU GODDAMN VIRGIN PIECE OF SHIT

I fucked her quite well. Best client to date, and i get paid for it. ;)

Idc I'll still fap to it

It is, not values Id but like to see in a personal trainer that's for sure.

you can't fap to that shit. we need ass and tits or at least your boipussy.

so where's Big P in this story?

kek phaggot.

why did you even bother posting ?

y-yeah its great to s-sex a g-girl.

l-love it w-when i d-do the sex

LMFAO

Well go on!

>he rubs the shit on his face like a tribal warrior
>starts chanting and making ooga booga noises
>he wrestles me off the bed
>I shit on the way down and a gas-propelled turd hits my roommate
>roommate stumbles over and falls
>we all get on the floor
>everybody does the dinosaur

I find it really weird that a guy would be so caught up in the idea of alpha males being able fuck whoever they like that he would write this, and write it from the girls perspective.

What would you call this? cuckoldry by proxy?

Continue?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

fucking Swedes man, they never stop surprising

This is now a stunt race fx thread. Fuck the motorcycle, red car and yellow car are canonically the cutest.

I don't know, continue?

lel

>just because you're an angry beta virgin doesn't mean you can be an ass

Isn't that the whole point of this website?

...go on...

Trucker and red car masterrace