Is this possible? 43% bodyfat at 77kg at 174cm manlet height...

Is this possible? 43% bodyfat at 77kg at 174cm manlet height. I used one of those machines where you have to hold two handles when it measures your bodyfat.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.ruled.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/40percent.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related

Post body

I'm at work so this is the best I can get.

No fucking way you are 43% bodyfat. you look around 20% at most.

your bf% is 18.5 dumbass

I would put you around ~20% with low muscle mass.
The numbers from your machine didn't seem feasible, I was expecting you to be full land whale.

Skinny fat with beer belly even though I don't drink alcohol. So I assume the machine is borked.

The readings

>Sees that machine calculates BMI
Yeah don't even bother

You can definitely make it.
Work hard, eat clean.
Remember to nourish your body user, feed it good food, train it well, and it will give you good results

I'm cutting though. Went down from 83kg. Doing SL and cutting to skinny/ottermode before I consider bulking.

Thanks user, we're all gonna make it.

>cutting before bulking

This is the correct course of action.

In 6 weeks I've gone from 5'11" 193 to 179 and I feel better, look better, and my self esteem has gone up, and I've even seen my quads grow larger over the last 6 weeks.

I've also made progress on all my lifts will cutting.

Don't listen to them user, cut, cut, cut, then once you're nice and trim, lean bulk.

Good luck

impedance machines can be really far off. only true BF% measurement is displacement test

They can be, but they're generally close enough. However you're wrong- DEXA scans are the gold standard. Displacement is considered kinda sub-par at this time.

What if you do all of those things but it kills you anyway?

>bioelectric body composition analysis
Those are total crap. You want accurate, find a doctors office or sports medicine clinic with a DXA scan machine. Best bet is find a doctor that specializes in osteoporosis, he'll either have the machine or know where to send you.

This thing was just standing there at the supermarket and was free to use so I thought eh no harm trying. When I get lean enough I'll get a proper scan. Thanks!

That's a lot for 6 weeks. Comparatively I haven't been dropping much weight since I started lifting about 4 weeks ago but I notice growth in my quads and upper body, while people have been telling me I look slimmer so I guess it's a case of losing fats but gaining muscles so the scales doesn't really reflect that well.

Good luck to you too my good man.

We're all gonna die one day. What matters is what you do before you eventually die. If I die in the next hour, my only regrets would be my kids would have no father figure growing up, but at least the insurance will cover the rest of the mortgage and leave around $200k for them until they finish high school.

cdn.ruled.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/40percent.jpg

Link related is around 40% bf OP

23% maybe, at most (probably around 18-20%). You have virtually no muscle mass.
Honestly, I doubt you weigh 77kg. Looks more like ~65kg to me..