/dnp/ general

have taken DNP for 7 days now: 600mg
400mg
400mg
800mg
800mg
600mg
400mg

can notice barely any sides at 400mg other than warmer hands and feet (and thats a plus during winter) and a bit easier sweating when in warm places. on the second day of 800mg i was getting your usual 'sweating like a pig' sides, especially after eating carbs

have eaten at very high deficit, half of the days PSMF and rest with some carbs. first went from 92kg to 88kg, then jumped quickly to 90kg and now i'm at 87kg

theres at least 2kg of water retention here, maybe more? will I gain around that back to my muscles when i replenish my glycogen storages? also i still have some visible lower ab fat, how much is the water retention fooling on it as I'd want to continue until my stomach is completely flat

enjoy ur cataracts

where do you buy it? and how much is it?

Day 4 of 200mg powder DNP.
Minimal heat as only side, scale has not moved at all, sub 1800 kcal daily.
Underdosed? Up to 400? Stick to this?

go to 2000

>Daily reminder killing yourself is the easiest way to loose weight

truly epik troler :dddddddd XDXD
> mom i'm trolling the 4chans again

i just did a week and a half on it, now i'm doing my second cycle to finish it up. i'm taking 2 a day for the past three or four days now. i'm just exhausted. like i feel like doing nothing once i woke up today.

>no pastebin
>doesnt say how much bodyfat/estimated current body is
>shit at keeping a steady rate of DNP intake
>doesnt take any supplements to prevent the worst sides that can happen

Sounds like you are shit at your diet, why bother if you are just going to get fat again OP? No, it's not alot of water, the glycogen will basicly make you the same weight again so stop eating as shitty as your DNP schedule is, and pretty shit thread t.b.h.

>yes, i use DNP too and yes, i lost more weight compared to your cycle on just a 250mg a day.

I just started 250 mg DNP a day yesterday. I have 27 pills so I'm just going to do 27 days of 250mg plus the supps aside from vitamin e since it's finally chilly enough to offset the warmth. No lethargy yet, but thirst and yellow pee and cum are already here.

I'm 6' 1", 225 lbs, ~25% bf. I cut from 30% natty.

My eating is currently all over the place. Between my depression and meds that kill my appetite, I'll range from 500-1500 kcal a day. On the lower ranges it's pretty much just protein, and on higher ranges it's usually carbs+protein with the carbs from fruit or veggies. I can't force myself to eat, but I also really miss looking hot so I don't really mind if I lose muscle from cutting too hard. I want the fat gone so I can start having my time in the gym feel like it matters instead of permacutting constantly. It's discouraging to spend all that time in the gym, have your lifts not change or even go down, and still not look noticeably different.

If you're that high with minimal sides then it's almost guaranteed that your DNP is underdosed. 750mg+ is misery. And why is your dosing so sporadic?

today i ate eggs. spoonful of peanut butter with nuts. and a handful of cheezits. later i'll probably have more eggs or chicken. i'm on 500mg a day, my fourth day

Day 2 of quitting DNP after a 3 week cycle at 400mg a day
>still dropping weight (180-163 atm)
>cum still yellow
>no more heavy breathing
>feeling less shit
>mental haze clearing
>shivering because no more DNP and less fat
m-m-make my bed c-cozy again

1 week into 500mg. Sides are minimal besides typical bed sweating (noticeably sets in +2hrs after taking the pill) and the occasional bout of hypoglycemia

How do you get the most out of DNP to lose weight? It's like I don't lose anything

>How do you get the most out of DNP to lose weight?
I don't eat like a fat fuck. You can eat at maintenance and lose weight. Though to be fair, you could just be holding water.

well i'm not eating like a fat fuck. i had very minimal amounts of food today. i only ate chicken legs and eggs the first two days. it still feels like i'm not losing anything. and i'm on 500mg and i am exhausted and tired but i keep waking up to piss because i am trying to drink a ton of water.

this is my third cycle, i need to lose fat in the hip area, like i got lovehandles and it fucking sucks. i feel like shit on 500mg, should i move down?

>pic related
>me a year ago

DO NOT TAKE DNP

It's not worth it bros, I'm lucky to be alive

I'm dialing back my dose from 500mg to 250mg. Not because of sides but because I just bumped it to 500mg and realized I have a date on Saturday.

I don't want to be a sweaty fuck on the date.

>this is my third cycle
by this time you should have a good handle on how your body reacts on DNP. By this time you wouldn't be asking these questions.

let me guess, you didn't do a test run to test whether you were allergic to DNP. You dumbass.

bro that rash was all over my body and when I'm talking all over I mean cock and balls too

this is exactly how i looked.

i did 250mg dose for 3 days and bumped it up to 500 and the night i bumped it up to 500 i was like this.

was in the hospital for 5 days. it was bad

Damn man you got it too. I was in bed for maybe three days straight and felt like shit. I was taking up to 750mg and I was just dying

you take a minimal dose (250mg crystal) for at least three days and have some antihistamines ready. If you get rashes during the test period then GG NO RE you are one of the unlucky few that are allergic to DNP. You can risk it and continue taking antihistamines, but most suppliers tell you to stop taking DNP altogether if you get a rash.

no anti-histamine on hand? I'v seen plenty of people treat the rash pretty well by the use of one.

well i lost 25ibs the first time, and the second time i barely lost anything.

i only got 20 capsules left from dinitro. i just want some tips to burn the most fat off that i can because im not doing this shit anymore. i feel like if i do it anymore my body will just be fucked but i got no problems except for lethargy.

can you give me some tips?

eat at a deficit. Do an EC stack for dat der lethargy.
Act like you're cutting without DNP.

Anyone got a good current source?
Think I could get it ordered and shipped within 10 days?

dinitro is youre usa, you get it in under a week

google "DNP reddit"

I got mine in four days from first email

i had a slip up. had to puke it out. hopefully i got most of it

How the fuck do you control hunger after taking your dnp dose? I take my 750 all at once, and shortly after I get ravenous hunger that consumes my fucking soul. I cannot think straight or even concentrate at all, because I have a primal savage desire for food.

750mg? you're insane

i basically pass out after i take it initially from the lethargy, but after that i'm fine. so i just take it at night before i sleep

like for example. i did not yet take my dnp yet today. i ate 800 cals so far, haven't eaten since 8+ hours ago.

however i know that within an hour or two of taking my dose, i am going to feel like i am starving to death and want to eat 6000 calories.

when you take 750 mg everyday you're actually getting probably about 1500mg of dnp in your body because it builds up. thats a lot

my cycle ends on the 21st.

as far as sides, on 250mg i barely feel anything during the day. warmer at night but not so much that i can't sleep like normal. freaked out that i thought i had PN a few times because my toe felt numb, turns out it was just callouses. as far as cataracts go, i can see just as well as i did before i started. there's nothing obscuring my vision, but i had floaters before i started taking dnp. i feel like the dehydration caused by the dnp made them more abundant, but i can still see. just notice floaters a bit more. could be early symptoms of cataracts, could just be me overthinking it. my eyes have always sucked ass.

upped it to 500mg for a week, nearly died. couldn't keep up with hydration. vomitted once, carb cravings made me down nothing but easy fast food, was in a foul mood the whole time. because of this, i made the same amount of progress i was making on 250mg with a more controlled appetite. shit sucked but really tested my will power. called out of work a few times too.

finishing up the last week on 250mg

lost an absolute fuck ton of pure fat. never been this lean in my life, almost don't like it. my ass looks wrinkly and deflated now, and my stomach, which used to be way fatter on the lower end, isn't as much anymore. this would be a plus, but now the way i sit is creating a red skinfold line near my belly button that looks gross. makes me want to get big again.

started at 165 roughly, down to 157. not bad considering lean mass is still there. leanest i've ever been. cycle will probably end once i get around 155lb. my plan, get down to 150 flat throughout December naturally, then bulk back up to 170 on my first test-e cycle this coming year.

when did you see results and what was your diet like? did you exercise?

saw visible results after about 4-5 days. very apparently waist line reduction. my 32 waist jeans are falling off my ass now, where they were just right when i started.

diet at first was fairly controlled, 1700 calories a day. mild exercise, did shit to maintain strength on lifts. once 500mg hit it all fell apart, and didn't have strength to exercise. i was just hungry and tired. still lost massive amounts of fat.

still not LEAN by traditional Veeky Forums standards but i'm the leanest i've ever been. under proper lighting i can see my abs, or at least the top of them very defined. lower stomach fat still present, but there's like 1lb left on there.

maybe i should just do my last cycle on 250mg a day. i only have 20 pills left. i'd get more out of 1 pill a day for 20 days than 2 for 10 days you think?

i lost 6kg (13lbs) in ~8 days now
and i was only 15-16%bf b4 and honestly I can't tell at all yet how much bf% i've lost and everybody seems to agree that it takes a week after to see the results, I can definitely feel less fat when groping chest/stomach but I look flat and bloated now

and you must have been really fucking fat to lose more weight on 250mg dosage, i never ate above 1500kcal and i did some cardio and spent time walking/cycling outside, so go kys you fat fuck

also i stopped to those doses mentioned in op and still cutting for the days steroidcalc says I have dnp in my body for and after that gonna go mad on carbs, will post results after

it's 2025mg

lel

not worth it if u have responsibilities trust me. dropping it back to 500.

750 i am basically only half conscious all day. 500 im pretty good

if you keep tight control over calories, yes. at least in my situation. everyone reacts to dnp little differently. check your fat often and see.