He Doesn't Look A Thing Like Jesus

The industry is waking up to POSW. Things are moving. Don't get FOMO in a month and wish you bought in October.

You get dividends every month just from holding. The dividends come in the form of more shares. Every month your dividends compound on top of your dividends.

Buy low (now).
Hold.
Let that shit compound for a while.
Sell High, or let it keep compounding.

It's not rocket science.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

::: Bump :::

lmfao no one wants to buy your bags faggot

Don't get your ovaries into an uproar.

Those sweet dividends are accruing every month.

more like piece of shit wallet. go fucking unload your bags somewhere else

Open the Door
Get on the Floor
I Hold POSW but gonna Buy Moar

Not gonna lie, POSW looks like a prime material for mooning in the next alt-season.
Very low mcap and lots of news incoming.
I'll buy some from my other coins gains.
Easy 3-5x.

I cant help but touch myself while thinking about how hard POSW is gonna moon

youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM

Buying more on friday with my wageslave bucks.

shill posw to me, what is it about

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0

tldr

if i wanted to read a wall of pr bullshit i wouldnt ask you to personally shill it for me

The service provides outsourced staking service to all "proof of stake" coins. Right now to stake coins, people have to leave their computers on 24/7, and factor in electricity costs.

Also non-techies and normies won't be able to figure out staking either, so they are going to need someone to do it.

ETH is converting to proof of stake next year. With this service people will be able to stake ETH. They are way out in front of what is coming.

now tell me like im retarded

I thought this was a bullshit pajeet pnd coin.

You are investing in a service that will make money by processing shitcoin transactions, because the best shitcoins have adhered to a certain protocol to do so, which forces them to allow a service like this to make money from it.

Nice and how much profit can i expect in what timeframe

Ok then dont buy it and go fuck yourself if you're too lazy to read

go fuck yourself cuck, dont buy it

The new site is launching in december. I think investing and holding would yield someone 4% a month every month from the transactions fees you earn.

They automatically compound it for you every month (by reinvesting it), so that 4% would build up to whatever you let it build up to over time.

You won't be a "biz 10x millionaire", but you'll earn steady money every month that keeps building and doesn't drop, so you don't have to watch it.

A C C U M U L A T E
we taking on conventional banking
PoS is the future of wealth

>still a cuck