Kryptonite thread

Snacks edition.
Anyone member these? Oh I member.

i mean

everyone knows that eating clean is important as fuck. and its a professional approach to health unlike cheats and kryptonites, which might be correlateable with the pic related, and its obviously shitpost bait, but, how retarded might be a person to open a thread like this. is this, fun? did yo think, aha i have a funny idea for a thread! do you consider yourself smart? what is your place on social hierarchy? how old are you? what major are you studying? dont tell me you are not collage age, older or younger both would be devastating for different reasons. did you consider suicide? im waiting

So in short, you don't like Wagon Wheels?

I refuse to believe that no one has a kryptonite here.

Peanut butter dude.
Ate like 8 kilo today and I am eating it right now too

Kek godspeed young user

amerifags have no idea about this superfood

These are so fucking great. After you indulge in that beautiful egg there's so feeling like constructing that little toy at the end. Feels good friend

dyel faggots like you are my kryptonite
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

These threads are normally a hit.

i prefer the ones with jam in the middle

Am I the only one who doesn't like chocolate or sugar
the only sweet type stuff I like is tiramisu or crème brulee

but my major vice is pasta - the worst offender is a dish I do where you fry mince, put into an oven dish, cover with cheddar, layer a thick pasta layer over, layer cheese on top of that in a thick crust then bake it like a pasta bake

it's absolutely delicious but I don't even want to guess at the calorie apocalypse contained within

Das ist past yo

This is totally random, but i've been eating clean (like a cheat day every month ) for about 6 months now and watching my weight (for boxing), and like 3 months ago ( after my system clensed itself or some shit) i can eat huge quantaties (of good food ofc) and i dont pick up weight for shit. Also whats really suprising, i take like 8 shits a day, like massive loads, feels like my system is running at full fucking speed.

In short eating healthy makes you shit buckets.

Fug :DD

OP here. Same. Just ate one now. Feels good bro. I can feel the jam flowing to my biceps.

All that fibre I imagine

I'm a natural born sugar dodger too. Could give less of a fuck about candy and cake and what have you. My favorite food has always been chicken. Baked, grilled, fried, soup, whatever. Just lucky I guess.

fucking pasta man

why does pasta have to be so fucking cheap and calorie dense? i mean a cup of rice will fill you up for like 500 calories, and pasta is superior to rice in every way but to fill me up with pasta i'd have to consume like 1500 calories.

It's like healthier McDonalds, so cheap but so high in calories. And i wont allow myself to eat a small portion because i know i'll cook it all

THANKS FROSTYCHAD.

My current pre-workout meal is half a nutella and peanut butter toasted sammy.

ONE EGG

COSTS

ONE

FUCKING

POUND

400+ grams of pasta just to feel full? wtf man

These fuckin eggs are delicious and that toy is usually great, but the price.

My poison with milk....pic related.

THANKS FROSTYCHAD

Lets be honest everytime I get one of these....
>sex cardio kills gains
>cheat meals ALWAYS
>money out the door
>Gym times are crazy and unreliable.
>Snackage through the roof every month

I feel you. I have had pasta like 5 times this year. I really like it too, but I just know I'll go over my limit if I eat it.

I'm an amerifag whose tried it. Shit candy imo because I nearly choked on the toy

this is why we can't get this in america, dumb fucks like you ruining it for the rest of us.