/fraud/ general

Steroids general.

MasT is proud of himself edition.
No thread to link to.

Also is it a good idea to mix test tren mast?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dota makes me suicidal even when I win I swear. 5.1k average fucking mmr game and I get an axe mid, Chen and Mirana dual jungle with Mirana walking top and feeding, and an afk farming sand king. Idk how the fuck I carried that game, but I don't feel happy from winning that, just empty, and ready to commit the genocide of the Asian and South American populations.

I get this feeling with overwatch, no one fucking teams up

Nerd

It isn't even about teaming up, people just don't play well whatsoever and don't want to play well. I don't understand it.

That's what people said about Hitler. Just a cute little art nerd, and he killed millions of Jews, gypsies, and poles.

Keep pushing me at this rate and it'll be the asians and central/South Americans.

Can I be your himmler

You can be whatever you want, user, as long as you swear allegiance to the natTzi party and me as the leader.

Our goals are the destabilization, destruction, and genocide of all of central/South America, and China/south east Asia.

Well, people play well on overwatch and want you to fucking heal but just dont fucking team up its causing me roid rages

Let the hate flow through you. Join the NatTzi party, kill all those who suck at video games is our goal.

Anyways I'm going to bed. Ciao.

JBFLGF

>That's what people said about Hitler. Just a cute little art nerd, and he killed millions of Jews, gypsies, and poles.

You talk like that this was something bad

why is fraud the cosiest general?

>Work at gym desk
>Hear a lot of /fraud/ talk
>Yesterday two guys stand at the desk, talking /fraud/
>I've trained with one of them
>I've endured hours of him saying "I just seem to be putting muscle on really easily." "I've only been working out a few months" "I just keep getting stronger."
>I've got nothing against /fraud/ but all his "It just comes easy" brags left a sour taste.

Those are the worst, taking juicy and claiming it's all of muh natty genetics.

Thinkgen about taking roids.

Course I have in mind:

Turinabol - 40 mg/day x 42 days
PCT - 20mg/day x 21 days

Current stats:
squat 170kg x 3
bench 140kg x 3
ohp 85kg x 3
diddly - ????
bw 100kg
age 26

How much can I expect to gain on this course? ~5kg of muscle? +10-20kg to lifts?

I love those people, Why? They start roiding, and after the cycle is done they lose all the gainz they got and wonder why

steam?
we're never gonna play together though 2k scrub

>scared of needles

I found it on this Russian roid wiki as a beginner course. I doubt I need larger doses, I reckon I could easily progress natty, I just want results faster.

>no test

Yet another fatass on DNP here (not rlly). Is it true that the scale and mirror lies until you come off? Been losing weight just not as fast as I thought I would, but I am a lot leaner noticeably. But I also feel and look like I am retaining a lot of water. I have a very saggy appearance.

Skinfold measurements are not changing, but I am gaining definition and losing weight. Does that indicate water retention?
Kill yourself.

Thanks for the help faggots.

Results on orals are way less than injectables, go pin or add orals to your cycle

go back to your russian roid forum if you don't like what you're told

yes

all your dumb fat becomes water

1 week post DNP you should actually see the changes

>tfw I want to consider roids
>tfw I'm an Ausfag
>tfw roids are probably never gonna come my way

Fuck brehs.
>Clen is banned
>Yohimbine HCL is banned
>Albuterol can only be got in tiny amounts if you're dying from the inside
>Ephedrine gets you a visit from the feds
>DNP would probably literally be some dude putting weed killer in capsules

It's like the government doesn't want me to make gains. Any Ausfags on here ever even see test e?

>only slept 4-5 hours last night
>Woke up after 4 hours today

Why. Im only on test.

Yeah, the internet, the gym, guys at the supplement store etc.

SST son.

DUTCH PRIDE

5hours is pretty normal, to me atleast

>Why. Im only on test.
?

SST?

And the guys at my gym are all pussys, the supplement stores keep turning into fucking natural remedy stores and the internet, well, I don't trust the sites I find by googling.

>SST?
reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/

banned

Kut nederlander

holy shit dutch people look like fucking cucks

Kek. And down the slippery road I go.

THanks for the spoonfeed, m8. I actually do appreciate it.

this is the shittiest board ever

Hou je t kanker gezellig in deze thread?

another user here. thanks mate

>skinheads
>dutch people

are you retarded.

>people can't find SST without a direct fucking link to it
>these are the people injecting hormones into themselves

christ

>my gained idea of optimal pattern of action does decide who is worth using steroids and who is not

you are not welcome here

i just needed an excuse to say something and post qtczgf pics

leave me alone

pls

no one gives a shit about your racist gf.

post delicious puffy nips instead

here yugo bby

absolutely disgusting

10/10

that pic makes it look like I shave my bicep or something because of the break in arm to chest hair

kek

>These people don't understand my obscure acronym used on a grand total of 2 whole websites!
>They clearly aren't mature and special enough to be in my sekret klub!

>literally googling "reddit SST" brings up r/steroids and related
>people who can't comprehend how to query a search engine in charge of balancing their bodies hormones

shiggy
diggy
doo

how fucking stupid do you have to be to not know how to use google?

people are hand feeding you this shit and you're complaining that they're not nice while doing it

desu senpai you should kill yourself- but I'm sure the gear will do that to someone as stupid as you

>tfw on gear but still depressed

open wide the airplane's coming in for a laaandiiiing

Sup degenerates?

try to be on gear and not dyel, user

being not dyel is they key word here

stop fucking complaining about pinoys. just fucking try eu west with russians everywhere

can't decide between buying a PSA upper and stag arms lower or buying a full VEPR platform

pls help

far bigger than you I bet mr no pics

try to be on gear and having a jay, user

having a jaw is they key word here

post pic of physique and jawline faggot
My jaws fine.
I get more pussy than you ever will.

the russians I don't mind; they want to win
peru will just throw bodies at the enemy because you took that cs they weren't gonna get

I say buy a complete gun.

I was looking at the Ruger 556 for an entry AR; cheaper than the VEPR but also much more meme, and I'll want to mod the shit out of it.

idk mang

probably will just buy complete, can probably find a complete PSA piece t b h

>40mg dmaa isn't enough anymore
2spoopy4me

Try donating blood

My rbc and BP is fine you fucking idiot
how about you stop being a bitchy cunt and post your physique
it's 2016, everyone has a smartphone
take a pic right fucking now or stop replying to my fucking posts with your negative comments you asshole
fat fucking virgin

lol.

if that is actually you, i dont understand why you are depressed bro

I'm a broken person. One night stands are easy but I have never been able to get a gf. They all ghost me once they see through my facade and my incredibly poor interpersonal skills come to light. Think I might be aspie. I'm so fucking lonely.

You have to be retarded to use any of the drugs you specified. You can lose the weight without spending money on those and suffering needless sides.
Only roids are useful.

Get a daki

get TWO dakis

Hey jerr

jojo is ok but over rated
it's not nomie tier but tumblr fan art/cringe tier.

aww jojolion's the only manga I read
how can I gain your respect jerr

That's even worse though

Psh that guys probably a jojo shipper
The worst of all

Respect yourself first
Also beat up that guy who said Azusa is shit

When do I get to expand my rare jerrys collection?

You're my favorite namefag

>fat bloated weebo cuck
>favourite namefag

WEW
E
W

who are you?

In forever after Ive cut
Bulking out of surgery was an awful idea

You mad, you mirin, you jelly?
You mad.
You mirin.
You jelly.

what did you mean by this?

>unknown tripfag
>getting jealous on a Japanese iPhone making board

i have been lurking fraud for like 8 months.

I am 21 now and just recently decided that steroids arent as bad as i thought they are, thus injected my first cattle hormone of 250mg test e 5 weeks ago.

I am also on BnC and plan to be so, for atleast 1 year, prolly 2 years.

I browse fraud literally everyday (and shitpost too) and thought it'd be time to make a trip as i like to talk and engage in this totally steroid related thread where everyone totally isnt blogging or a racist, making fun of jews and leftists.

>pics, dyel?

soon

maybe you remember pic related

I want to be able to grab people by the waist and press them over my head (because autistism just roll with it)

I can press decently, 185 strict for 3-4 reps, but there's a huge sticking point between getting a person from the ground into a position I can press from.

What sort of autistic training should I do to train hip to shoulder pressing strength?

ugh I'm a sweaty mess at work

it's so gross

there's like a puddle on the back of my dress shirt

Lmao is everyone on fucking DNP? Holy shit!!!

Also nolvadex make me basically braindead and have shit memory from brainfog , while raloxifene seems to enhance my cognition

Anyone else notice this?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>looking at this gave me an anxiety attack from the days of my whole class failing an organic chemistry quiz because the professor only teaches the concepts properly after everyone gets it wrong

olympic lifts?

seems to be a pretty common side effect with nolva. I usually get very mild sides from anything gear related but nolva makes me feel like I just slept 16 hours,

Yeah, it's just the right time with it getting cold in the northern hemisphere

one week left then it's back on cycle to bulk

gotta save that DNP for jan- that way you can hop on tren by feb and look your best come springtime

notop's cousin apparently

Nah, the difficulty is overcoming the bad leverages not necessarily the weight itself, and oly lifting is about efficiency of movement.

Im thinking stuff like log press, and maybe really heavy sandbags would work.

Roid Rage is starting to creep up me a little.
finding my self either overly angry at little things or more dispondent than normal.

ONLY JUST FINISHED WEEK 1 OF TREN

Am I sabotaging my cut by temporarily using wholemeal bread as a main part of my (rather limited) carb budget?

We all know a calorie isn't a calorie (else phil heath would be cutting on oreos and cornbread).

im just really sick of beans and lentils, yknow

ever heard of vegetables or rice/oats, american goyim?