do you guys have a gym waifu
if you do when did you first notice her
have you ever talked to her
do you have any pics of her
how long have you hopelessly stared at her doing squats

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/wynteraddams/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A fuckton of hot Asian bitchds wearing the tightest leggings.
Everytime.
I have to force myself to look away.

I do, people joke about us being together allthough I am in a serious relationship. It doesn't help that she's also my coworker.

why are women such wimpy creatures?

>Pussypad for that weight

i mean come on

she doesn't want to hurt her perfect, like peach smelling skin u dipshit

man i hate women

pretty sure they hate you too buddy.

You'll regret not fucking her

Do it

I've noticed this chick who sometimes ends up sitting on the bench next to me or takin the rack next to the one I'm at. Probably concidence though. Never make eye contact with her because I'm afraid she'll laugh at me or think I'm weird for checking her out and trying to be sneaky about it. She's also friends and talks to guys who're way more buff than I am so she probably has better options. Still doesn't stop me from getting motivated to hit a new PR when she's next to me.

break up with your actual gf and stop being a faggot.

If you cheat on her then I hope she cheats on you with a black cock.
And i mean your waifu, not your gf.

YES
>She is like 5ft, reaches to my chest
>Has skintight leggings
>Slots her phone in under her waistband because no pockets and you can see the perfect outline (Hnng)
>Always wear chucks (HNNG)
>She's a redhead (I'm weak)
>She's usually in the squat rack or free weights area doing legs (booty is perky ngl)
>70% sure she comes on the same days as me or maybe I'm just noticing her more often
>Tfw don't even know her name and will never approach her because you don't approach people with headphones in
>Tfwnogf

I've seen worse, this one woman at my gym wraps a bath towel and the Pussy pad when doing her baby weight squats with shit form.

Me too.

are you me?

If you happen to go to university in the UK then maybe

Nice quads man

And yea, women only go to the gym so they can say they go to the gym and get approval from their peers.

Same lad

>5'6 to 5'7
>goes to the gym every day I go
>one of the few girls that actually uses the squat rack(still doesn't hit full depth though) and deadlifts
>face is ok, but body and ass are on god damn point
>perfect ratio of muscle for a girl
>passed by me once while OHP and she smelled so nice
>literal fucking test boost during my last reps

It sucks knowing that she most likely has a boyfriend. Saw them working out together once last week deadlifting lmao1.5pl8 with a belt on. They also did some other lifts while recording them for IG or something along those lines. I don't feel too bad since the gym is my personal time, but damn. Sometimes it slightly gets to me.

You find the outline of her phone in her pants arousing? Is there something I'm not getting?

I noticed her juicy butt about a month ago. I held the door for her once and I said no problem when she thanked me. No pics but I wish. I stare as much as I can, sadly she never squats whenever I see her but she does do butt kicks which is just as enjoyable. Im going to try to talk to her today.

my gf (actually fiancé) knows about her and while she doesn't feel great about it, she trusts me and knows I'm not gonna cheat on her.
back to /r9k/ you go.

I did, but I haven't seen her around lately

Now I'm working out with this qt3.14 Asian chick

The fact her leggings are so tight you can make out the whole outline of the phone yes, cause imagine what it feels like on the rest of her

Ok now you're talking my language m9

I've seen girls in extremely tight leggings and then they will put their phone in their pants because they have no pocket. It always leaves a bit of skin showing where it pulled up the shirt. Its always hard to not stare at that point.

My girlfriend squats way more than that, is thicker, and doesn't use a
>>>>>>>>>>pussy pad

I went in at 6:30 once. Tightass girl wearing thong through the pants, everyone was staring when she did hamstring deadlifts. First time I wanted to pull out my phone ever. She was also a faggot routine girl switching 3-4 different areas in her circuit in 2 minutes. Was waiting for her to get the fuck out of the rack. Made me happy and mad

>girlfriend

She hit 155 atg squat and 200 deadlift last week, I'm so proud of her.

How long has she been lifting? What is her bench like? Grats on having a gf that lifts it's awesome. Mine has been lifting about 2 years and pulled 3pl8 for 7 reps which I was pretty impressed by given she has back issues (EDS-hypermobile type, stupidly mobile joints and part of her spine moves that shouldn't), bench PR of 90kgx2 and 150kgx2 squat at about 62kg bodyweight.

She benches 85 pounds for reps right now. She's been lifting for about a year. I think she is around 115-120 pounds. Is your gf on roids or just really good genetics? Those are some ridiculous numbers for a chick at 62 kg.

pls be kg

Even in lb thats more than I see most girls lifting at the gym.

Not really, only guys go to my gym.
The few girls that do arnt that attractive ;_; .
Maybe I should switch over to planet fitness

The women you would meet at planet fitness arent attractive in any sense. It will be grannies and fatties.

She is genetically pretty gifted and her work ethic is just ridiculous. I can't lift like she does, she puts in 100% effort every time she lifts.

If she is in pain due to her back or whatever playing up she will just ask me if it's safe to lift, she doesn't give a shit about pain as long as it doesn't cripple her. She is a powerlifter and assuming her body will let her I think she will go pretty far.

She is probably about as big as she is going to get muscle wise, if you want to take a look she is instagram.com/wynteraddams/ in the middle of a cut atm so you'll need to scroll down a bit for any decent lifts.

Girl at my gym looks like this.

Super qt, almost exclusively does lower body and OHP. Ass makes me gasp for air when she squats or does OHP.

I owe her a few PR's.

one of my yoga instructors
sweet mother of god
the thiccness

>blonde
>the booty
>the thighs
>the tiddies

>Yes I have a gym waifu. I have caught a really bad case of oneitis.
>I first noticed her about 2 years ago. I joined the university gym and instantly fell for her.
>I have only talked to her to ask her if she is waiting for a machine I'm using or if she asks me if I'm waiting. She has a sexy russian(?) accent.
>No pics, I am not a creep.
>She only uses meme machines, doesn't do squats. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, so I can't help but stare.

yes she has a huge ass that drives me insane.
>have you ever talked to her
well she said "hi" to me once, I guess that's something.

There is that girl I noticed on my first or second week at the gym, like 9 months ago.

5'2 to 5'3
10/10 face, 7/10 body when compared with average girls, falls to 5/10 when compared to fit girls.

I managed to know her name but never talked to her because I have 0 self esteem.

She seems to be a little bit unpleasant but maybe she's just shy. Never seen her talking with noone at the gym but one or two other girls and never more than a few words.

She just do cardio and abs, so since I left the shitty-machines room and moved to the free weight room I see her a lot less times.

I love her.

Damn, that gives me hope since I have hyper mobility too. Strong gf, dude. Mirin.

Pretty much any girl who is currently in the gym, since we get so few.