Please help me...

How can I become normal?

>trying to lift but it's hardly working
elaborate

Weights are heavy user

I'm making no gains

Just getting slightly slightly stronger

>TFW 22 years old loser

The only lie you told right know. If you believe you are a loser you will became one.

Think that you are a winner in progress. Fix everything below and never think you are a loser.

anyone can start with just the bar

You sound like you expect to get shredded in a week. It's that incremental improvement that eventually adds up to massive gains.
Post your routine and describe your diet.

what's your daily routine ? and for how long are you following it ?

Well first thing first at least go back to school and finish that highschool.

I do PPL while cutting because I'm fat

Join the army

learn a trade, stop being a pussy a lift heavy.

1year ago i couldnt do a single push up
today im porking 6ft+ blonde chicks

NO EXCUSES
just believe in yourself!
well i actually never believed in myself,my routine is fueled by fish and self hate
and you can do it too!

This sounds good to me at least. If you keep pushing with this you're destined to make it.

Also I second , if you can devote a little bit of time each day to learning a trade (or even something like programming or some such shit) it'll make a big difference for you later down the road.

>he reponds seriously to le depressed baldfaggot meme

It's also a recent copypaste

report /r9k/

Yes it's a copypasta but it's real and about my life

It's all true

Take your pity party virgin loser shit to /r9k/ or if you're serious, /adv/

Only three of your points are fitness related, post those.

A wise man once told me the reason a guy may not value himself is because he have nothing valuable about himself.

Obviously obvious, but start cultivating something that will make you valuable. Start with a drivers license or finishing your high school deploma or something.

Rome wasn't built in a day user. I've been lifting and losing weight for 3 months. Lost 21 pounds and acquired noob gains. Do cardio And lift to lose weight, and then when you're low bf% bulk up bubs

I feel self conscious from looking like a skeleton though from cutting

But I'm still fat yet my arms far too skinny

>High school deploma
>Obviously obvious
>Wise man once told me

You're a living meme aren't ya

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

I'm 5'11 and about 180-190lbs ( not sure with waterweight meme)

If you're really serious about getting Veeky Forums, buy a body fat caliper for a few dollars on Amazon, cut down to to 8 - 10% body fat doing cardio and some lifting (it'll take a while but it's better than being fat) and then bulk up, never going higher than 12% body fat. Do stronglifts 5x5 starting out.

Can I buy one at a store? There is a supplement store near me that has them but I thought they were inaccurate memes