That one skinny faggot who says he can't gain weight because eating is hard

>That one skinny faggot who says he can't gain weight because eating is hard

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/mental-health/eating-disorders/binge-eating-disorder/mental-health-food-addiction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>That one fatty faggot who says he can't loose weight because stop eating is hard

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Eating Hard Hahahaha Nigga Just Put Food In Your Mouth Like Nigga Drink A Shake Haha

>loose
>fatty faggot
>stop eating is hard

>performing an action is easier than just sitting still

Fatties are delusional

In my experience it felt like an addiction. Something to do when I was bored or stressed. Like fapping, and its obvious people here have a problem with not fapping.

That's like saying doing drugs is more difficult than quitting drugs. Food is literally an addiction for many people.

But food aren't drugs. Every single person alive ever has food since the second they're born until they die.

Educate yourself.

webmd.com/mental-health/eating-disorders/binge-eating-disorder/mental-health-food-addiction

>t. hardgainer

>being unable to put down your fork is a disorder
Yea I'll give that

>Ascroobuddyboobuddyboo

Yeah, not gonna read it. Losing weight is fucking easy and food addiction is either an excuse or the most bitchmade addiction in human history. Well recent human history, since people didn't start looking like average americans until the fucking 1980's.

This shit needs to end. Not be legitimized by medical science. Gas the morbos. Obesity tax now.

Food is a psychoactive drug according to my government. They had to exclude it from the blanket ban on them.

I would say the same. If more people find if harder to lose weight than gain it, its just an obvious flaw in human nature. My main problem is binging. I can control my calories all week but as soon as the weekend comes, I normally end up over eating. I've been the same since I started getting bullied in secondary school.

>Losing weight is fucking easy

Then why are there so many fat people if its so easy?

Because most people are weak and stupid.

They don't know how. When they do even the obese sometimes go overboard with their deficit and end up with loose skin.

Pick any number of reasons from this list:
>lack of knowledge
>misinformation
>lack of willingness
>delusion
>suspension of logic
>litany of excuses

Well, fuck, how do I gain weight?
All food sucks, and you have to eat so much of it.

The only exception is fast food, it still sucks but I can eat like 1000-1500 calories at a time until I feel full, but fuck I'm poor as shit and can barely afford food, and it's unhealthy as fuck anyway.

So tell me, how the fuck do you gain weight on a budget?

>drink lots of water a few hours before eating

It'll make you hungry and even capable of eating more volume.

>on a budget

Pre blend oats, mix in juice or milk.

>not breathing is easier than breathing
Fucking betas honestly

>drink alot of water before eating
I never thought of that
I'll try that out, thank you

uhh i mean a beef patty is like 400 calories alone.

it's all protein and fat.

can you afford the fucking no-frills beef patties u sub human cuck fuck?

tyer?

>2016
>not eating lamb brains

wew lad look at this nutritional profile:
"""

Nutrition Facts

Lamb, brain
Amount Per
100 grams
Calories 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g

13%
Saturated fat 2.2 g

11%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.9 g
Monounsaturated fat 1.6 g
Cholesterol 1,352 mg

450%
Sodium 112 mg

4%
Potassium 296 mg

8%
Total Carbohydrate 0 g

0%
Dietary fiber 0 g

0%
Protein 10 g

20%
Vitamin A

0%

Vitamin C

26%
Calcium

0%

Iron

9%
Vitamin B-6

15%

Vitamin B-12

188%
Magnesium

3%

"""

S U P E R F O O D

>1 spoonful of oil is 120 calories
>1 of those mcdonalds milkshakes can be up to 2000 calories
>1 oz of nuts is 200 cal
>1 avocado is 300 cal

Just add oil to your cooking habits and it not only makes things taste better, it fucking fills you up with calories you dont even know they're there.

Anyone who has trouble gaining weight is just stupid as shit, even if you don't actively like food (which puts you in a very small % of humanity), there's a shitload of near tastless extremely high caloric foods and liquids to give you a shitload of calories for free.

.t Zombie