Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DtYgutICZPE
youtube.com/watch?v=NmYy4pJnJ1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not really touched a weight

lmfao hes talking out of his ass probably on gear at this point

>Taking steroids at 16
>Taking steroids while SWIMMING

There's a pic of him where's he's even younger doing curls kek.

pierced nipple

he was doing g4p to afford steroids

why is it so hard for you guys to believe that one of the strongest humans beings ever was actually stronger and more muscular than average as a kid?

because I find it hard to believe somebody with biceps and a chest at 16 got that way with just swimming
look at michael phelps
and look at eddie

because only old fags want young bois to pierce their nips

michael phelps keeps his bodyweight down to stay competitive. who knows what he would look like if he ate more food. also, phelps has an amazing talent for swimming, but eddie has an amazing talent for strength. honestly I think it would be more unbelievable if the guy with the heaviest deadlift ever had an average physique as a kid.

wtf is that comparison I hope you are trolling brah

>training swimming
>didn't touch weight

Doesn't any swim training of the world contain free weight training??

for kids? probably not.

> DUDE I WASNT ON GEAR
> CHECK THIS OUT I WAS SWIMMING
Just fuck off, I can't wait till we get over this stigma of people being on gear. Most of my classmates that played handball ware on gear in highschool, now fucking ten years later they are saying how hard they ware training and how they never touched any drugs, even know I remember them having dbol, test and metan

>if he ate more food
he eats 12000 kcal a day when training

I grew up with a kid who has the same last name and had a mirror image of Eddie's facial aesthetics at 16. He's gay now.

No way in hell did he look like that with just doing swimming. If he said he looked like this by doing swimming AND some minor bodyweight training I'd belive it. However, you don't look like this just by swimming.

Damn he looked pretty fuck good, now he just looks like an angry lump of muscle and fat. Would not bang.

Bullshit. Someone his size likely couldn't process that much efficiently enough unless it was pure oil.

Eddie confirmed for gay

>someone his size
Phelps is 6' 4" and 194 lbs, and he said himself he was eating 12k calories per day during training for 2008 Olympics

If he's not lying then he's got absolute god tier genetics
I've been swimming from 5 until 14 or so, and I was a skinny auschwitz

We all know that athletes never e-stat

Well phelps spends around 10 hours a day in the water doing cardio.

That's different than 2-3 hours of lifting weights.

The guy was an absolute skellington in 2009.

I'm not saying it's not, but is saying that phelps could potentially look bigger if he ate more food, which with the amount he eats and how often he trains I don't think he would physically have enough time in the day to eat more

Why do normies comment on stuff by tagging their friend's name instead of simply showing their friend the thing with a message or in person? Comments like those look retarded.

I bet he enjoys being a manlet now

It's not hard to believe, but this big at 16 is stretching it real hard when he says "not touched a weight".

I've seen a lot of different people and I've seen people that age almost this big, but they alll fucking lifted for a long time

>6'3-ish
>manlet

this meme is out of hand

idk man, I never tag my friends I just show it to them the next time we meet, but I probably meet my friends a bit more often than most people

I don't think I've seen a guy look more like a douchebag than this guy

anything under 6'4 is manlet, most true white males are 6'5 now and women about 6'1

nu-male detected

ebin meme mi frend

>skellington

but dbol is metan...

t. Jan Venegoor of Hesselink

fat people blame their fatness on genetics, so Veeky Forums likes to go the complete opposite (and equally wrong) extreme and pretend genetics don't matter

Eddie Hall is a fucking freak of nature and i guarantee he blew you the fuck out on every lift within his first month of lifting weights

I kek'd

It should be van tho

But Eddie said specifically it's cos he went swimming so much...

Anyone who can become as strong as he is now will likely have grown muscle through puberty and sports. I know a guy who squatted 3pl8 on his first day in the gym

Who is this semen demon?

Is this before and after
SS+GOMAD?

Eddie Hall

Look, we all know he is a genetic freak and BTFO'd every single neet on Veeky Forums within a month.

However, Eddie Hall said specifically that his muscle was because of his swimming and took weightlifting out of the equation and implied that genetics wasn't the reason he was big, but simply hard work.

He also obviously "compensates", he's multiple times downplayed the role of genetics and implied his result is from hard work as opposed to genetics + "genetics" + hard work. F.ex while he shills protein products.

And lastly, in his appearance on a group dining show recently one of the other guys in his group was joking about himself also being the strongest man (at his school) showing off his trophy of winning a weightlifting competition with a clean&jerk or snatch of 50-60kg. Eddie Hall said to the camera at that age he was doing 160kg, obviously showing how we was excperienced with weightlifting at that age.

I'm still a fan of his thoough, I just think he has an annoying tendency to be a shill for his sponsors.

Lee Priest at 19

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DtYgutICZPE

Goddamn I love this guy

>implying this is merely above average, especially for a 16 year old
>"not really touched a weight"

yeah and he practiced swimming 6 hours a day and had never touched a weight in his life at this point

You actually burn more calories when in a cold environment like water.
And the NEAT effect on top of it.
His workouts aren't actually workouts for him. They are his day to day life.
He burns that much to keep warm on top constant exercise and his body repairing and refueling itself. That and the god tier gear he's on makes every single calorie viable.
Look at how skinny he is.
When you're that slim and in a cold environment you'll burn shitloads of calories to stay warm.

This wouldn't have been long after he got on the gear. Like less than a year.

Was Eddie Hall on gear when he was preparing to be an olympic swimmer in high school? Does british high school level swimming have a steroid policy and did he break it?

He's gotta pay dem bills nigga

He's wasn't using steroids. I have same muscle mass but not using test. He got a head start, that's all.

just so clearly a fraudulent roider. nothing to see here.

There's no steroid policy, high school (called secondary school here) doesn't do drug testing.

lol

Lee Priest at 16

youtube.com/watch?v=NmYy4pJnJ1s

dude he just swam a lot

Any athlete, you can basically assume they are on some PDE

Look at the traps. He wasn't on gear much if at all

britbongs still weighing themselves with stones I see

Seriously if that's what you get on 1g of test e and swimming sign me up, swimming is god tier workout because its also fun and alot more social than lifting

>I have same muscle mass but not using test.

Yeh no shit so do heaps of us, but we didnt at the age of 16 after only swimming

Guess I should check my facts

Look up Brock Lesnar or Dwayne Johnson as a teenager. They look like full grown men. Professional athletes in strength sports are freaks of nature and their muscular system is basically fully developed by the time they are in 8th grade. If he needed roids to get this far then he wouldn't be where he is now.

>teenage athletes aren't on gear

Found the non-athlete.

>If he needed roids to get this far then he wouldn't be where he is now

what?

Are you mentally retarded?

Eddie was definitely natty when he was 16. He was a mediocre swimmer but just ridiculously naturally strong. Benched 4plates at 16 having only lifted for a few months

Basiclly if he needed gear when he was 16 he wouldn't have become one of the strongest men ever. Obviously he's on enough juice to kill an elephant nowadays though

> 2016
> not being autobot-height 12'ish

>Probably over 120 kg in pic
>skellington.

because average people like most Veeky Forumsizens are jealous cunts.

Gear won't give u the genetics to deadlift 1000 lbs. You still need a humongous frame and incredible natural strength. Roids simply enhance that.

If you aren't strong enough to bench 315 natty, and you have to take roids to get there, you will probably never bench 495. If you can bench 405 natty because you are a freak, hitting 495 on roids will be in reach.

>mediocre swimmer
He set british records in his age category.

Look up pictures of guys like Phil Heath and Ronnie Coleman when they were teenagers, they look similar to Eddie despite having never lifted weights at that point either

yes because a front double bicep pose is going to really flex those traps
from this angle we have no clue what they could look like