Okey, what kind of fuck is this shit?

Okey, what kind of fuck is this shit?
Why do biceps always lacks behind compared to triceps.
I dont even train triceps that hard because biceps is still small.
What am i? A 10yo girl or what?

Inb4: triceps is also small.

Pls give some advice.
Also show where you lacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UToIa7Ut-u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's the rest of your body?

Biceps are a small muscle group, triceps are a lot larger in general. Not to mention triceps are used in a lot more compound exercises like bench press

do more bicep work? bicep is like the easiest muscle to train and get fast results

Well, i dont wanted to show, because its little bit embarrassing.
To my defense i have to say im actually on diet so i lost some gains...

Thought it would be enough if i isolate biceps 1 day a week and its also included in back exercises.
Isnt that enough?

This is an example of perfect biceps/triceps ratio. This is what you should strive for

>isolate biceps 1 day a week

Do like 3 times a week or something.

just throw in some bicep curls after every workout

Hmm... Guess you'll have to include a bit of biceps work after every workout, like 2 sets of hammer curls and 2 of biceps curls one day, 3 sets of chin ups the other...

because biceps is a much much smaller, much less useful muscle.

In fact, if you want big arms, you SHOULD be doing more tricep work, there's very little point in doing significant bicep work.

Unfortunate insertions m8.

1. Triceps are 2/3 of your arms
2. You may also have a long bicep muscle head / low insertions, so this would make your bicep peak less, but overall more a e s t h e t i c

OP isn't that bad, he's sort of the middle ground.

Okey, thanks for advice to all, i will test a new routine when i have my next training day.

May i ask what you assume how much body fat i have.
My caliper tells me horrible numbers which cant be true like 11%....

Can't really tell from your pic since you're all stretched out, but I'd estimate around 20-25%

>Tfw this is me
Should I end it?

They look fine. Your entire body is just under developed. Size will come in time young laddie.

Just remember Arnold had biceps like that.

I don't know why, but that pose is so hilarious. You're like a monkey ready to beat his chest.
OEH OEH AH AH!

i do 3 sets of hammer curls after every workout (3timesaweek) and it doesnt seem to do anything at all.

>OEH OEH AH AH!
Too goddamn early for this.

My fucking face

Since i had some time left, i decided to make a bad shop.

Nice try OP, but they're shit

Those sweats look real comfy.

>but I'd estimate around 20-25%

toplel

you should focus more on not being a lardass mate.

Wasnt me, desu.

It is, but its 5 or 6 years old and little bit broken.

My english isnt that well, could you explain what do you mean?

Big biceps are one of those things that men tend to get fixated on. In the grand scheme of things your biceps are not that important.

Take Klokov for example. This dude is considered very aesthetic (especially for Oly lifting) and what about his biceps? Pretty average compared to the rest of his muscle groups.

I never personally focus a whole workout on arms. Really your biceps/triceps are support muscles in other compound exercises.

For example, on the day where I have curls I do:

Deadlifts
Pull-downs
Military Press
Bicep Curls

That's two exercises where my biceps are used (pull downs and curls). On my days where I don't do curls, I do:

Squats
Rows
Bench Press
Pec Fly
Tricep Extensions

Even though I'm not doing curls, I'm still using my biceps in rows and to a lesser extent in doing pec fly.

I alternate this workout A/B and am hitting my biceps and triceps on both days as secondary muscle groups in compound exercises.

This allows the muscles to recover better than doing compound exercises, then spending an entire day just on your arms.

Remember that muscles are built when resting, not when you tear them down. A good way to think of it is digging a hole.

When you work out, you dig deeper into the hole. When you rest, you add dirt back on top of it. The goal is to keep the dirt level with where you started digging.

If you hit a muscle too often/too hard, you dig too much and don't put enough dirt back to fill up the hole. Over a long period of time, the deficit between the dirt level and where you started gets greater and greater.

The net result is less efficient since you're not giving the muscle a fair shot at recovering. If you keep doing this, it will always lag behind in comparison to your other muscle groups.

I hope this helps.

not OP but this is some of the best advice ive read on Veeky Forums

what is your curl and what is your tri ext? Work inner/outer as weelll

Okay what kind of fuck is this sip?

Form. My arms looked like yours a few months ago, but my biceps are starting to peak more.

2x a week at the end of a pull day, strict preacher curls, roll your wrist forward to take tension off of forearms, then alternating hammer curls, again with strict form (don't go too heavy), next do single arm concentration curls, (Scott Herman just made a great video about how to do these properly) all of these 3 sets 8-10 reps
To finish do a bicep curl machine with low weight, do 2 sets and aim for 25 reps

Check the pump after and if you did everything right, you'll have a great peak which tells you that you did it right

Reminder he was a fucking juicer who cares about his advice or physique none of it mattered he was a fraud

So? He was still renowned for his physique.

All I can really go off is his stomach since everything else is being stretched i.e. the fat is being distributed differently than if he were standing normally.
He's got some folding on his upper abdominal area which looks like what I had when I was 20% body fat.

he looks around 15bf m8. thanks for reply tho

>You're like a monkey ready to beat his chest.
OEH OEH AH AH!

Why is this so funny?

because its unexpected therefore shuts down your judgement for a second and gets a reaction out of you

Just end all of your exercises with hammer curls. Not even kidding

youtube.com/watch?v=UToIa7Ut-u0