How to I become like Fronk? I do not want to become exactly like him, but I'm curious how is he the way he is...

How to I become like Fronk? I do not want to become exactly like him, but I'm curious how is he the way he is. I think he's a god, that came down from heavens to teach us, humans. He's my only inspiration and motivation in lifting, whenever I feel down or lazy I ask myself what would Fronk do and I realize that Fronk would put every last of himself in making it his own way. What's his secret, Veeky Forums, I must know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6fKlKAu1wE
youtube.com/watch?v=uOk13SRqVls
youtube.com/watch?v=Mlnj72Ei1ek
youtube.com/watch?v=iLcpH5I-cVE
youtube.com/watch?v=t2rpqubbGt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And I mean if would become like him, I would become my own god. Veeky Forums, help me achieve this.

so what is going on?

Wtf is this shit

art

Asian are in general batshit insane (another example is filthy frank).But I think Frank also loves his drugs

Have rich daddy.

Be a cuck.

Never get a real job.

What the fuck

FRANK YANG THREAD

Posting legendary videos

youtube.com/watch?v=L6fKlKAu1wE

youtube.com/watch?v=uOk13SRqVls

youtube.com/watch?v=Mlnj72Ei1ek

youtube.com/watch?v=iLcpH5I-cVE

Has Fronk been cucked?

Yeah there is a Facebook pic of him getting cucked by another asian guy. And he's obsessed with bbc.

Dude, do you even know the meaning of that word?

Step 1: Have a mental disorder.
Step 2: Take recreational drugs.
Step 3: Read alot of philosophical texts.
Step 4: Lift hard.
Step 5: Become the meme you always wanted to be.

Not that hard desu.

What's his routin, guys?

pay John Otis Hollywood 300 bucks an hour and you'll find out.

t. cuck

>i am a huge cuck

I apologize, found that pic. Well it still doesn't mean anything though it's a possibility he is a cuck, then again everybody entitled to their fetishes. I bet half of this board jerks off to traps and futas and think it's not gay.

I would consider doing this but i have zero friends to support me and do shit with let alone film me.

What do?

people dont remember this? damn i feel old

Frank Yang's mixtape was a big inspiration for me. His jumps were insane, strong for his size, quick, and he was very lean too.

move to new york or la maybe portland
frank lives downtown so he gets to meet lots of ppl

his girl cheated on him and it messed him up one of the first thing he did was taking home a homeless person and doing unspeakable things and we all know the rest

LOL this can't be real. He truly is a god.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2rpqubbGt4

always watch this for bulking motivation