What's the point in lifting for girls when not even Elliot couldn't escape inceldom?

What's the point in lifting for girls when not even Elliot couldn't escape inceldom?

He was objectively above average and yet couldn't net a single bitch. Fuck all women and fuck this feminist western society.

He was a 6/10 profile view and 3,5/10 side view. Crooked jew nose and weird lips.

I unironically empathize with him.

do you mean sympathy?

I got laid one month before turning 22, like him. Thank you Elliot, you magnificient bastard. It was your psycho rant that made me open to the idea of flirting with women that I do not consider 9/10 or more

Kys kissless virgin.

looks mean nothing if youre a fucking creep
>le supreme gentleman

Yeah, my bad

how 2 stop being a creep
sned help

He also was a dyle autist who sounded like an insufferable cunt and not in a way that women find attractive.

Also manlet and half asian.

report /pol9k/

Have you seen his video? He was just autistic beyond hope. And not even spaghetti-spilling autistic, just completely socially retarded.

He's a WMAF hapa.

WMAF hapas all have mental issues user

He was fucking mentally ill. No wonder he couldn't get a gf. Mental illness and social awkwardness is a bigger turn-off than being a manlet, bald or fat. Ok, unless you're 9/10.

ok fine, here: stop pitying yourself and thinking anyone owes you fucking anything, especially women.

be cool with having female friends, not every girl you meet or see is a potential mate.

>fucking chill

>He was objectively above average
hahaha holy shit, learn to rate

no wonder you're incel, your iq must be below 90

He reeks of insecurity. How can he expect a women to like him when he clearly doesn't like himself?

Have you ever seen the average person? He was clearly above average, although his phenotype and nose could've bumped him down one point. Good symmetry, decent fWHR, straight eyebrows, NW1, short-ish philtrum and pretty good cheekbones. Go ahead and tell me that the average person ticks the above.

Wasn't he 5'7 or so?

>short-ish philtrum
Kek no, combined with his absolutely subhuman lower third it is long as fuck, it's literally 1:1.

Also had subhuman jaw, long midface, high nasal root (this is underrated), manlet with bird frame, recessed maxilla, bad brow ridge, general lack of dimorphism etc...

He was a 4 at best, but probably a 3.

>but probably a 3.

Jesus Christ. You suck at rating.

>the virgins have become so insecure that they've created statistical criteria for their arbitrary looksmax scale

god i hate this place

No you suck at rating, you're probably one of those idiots that start their scale at 5 instead of 0.

Sure, his lower third could've used some work. That much I'll admit.

But his midface wasn't THAT fucking long, a high nasal root isn't that negative (Zyzz sported one as well). Frame was mediocre, but that could've been fixed with some tren, in which pictures can you see that his maxilla is retruded? I've see no nasiolabal folds or tendencies towards a gum smile on him. Bad brow ridge, sure and a phenotype that wasn't all too popular in SoCal.

women don't care if you're above average. For looks to matter you have to be 8+/10.

Also money + status >>>>> looks

>was

Did he died?

I'm below average and I'm not a virgin

Kek

No. Can you link it?

He was not bad looking, maybe 6/10.
BUT, you could see autism oozing from his mouth when he spoke.
Being able to act like a normal human being is a prerequisite for having a girlfriend.

He lives on in our hearts.

Looking good won't help at all if you act like a creep or a little bitch. He was a two-in-one package deal when it comes to that.
>inb4 not a little bitch for going on a rampage
He's still a little bitch because instead of putting effort into not being a complete autist and living a successful life he decided to hurt random people and take the easy way out.

Facially he was not above average. Had a variety of good features that did not pair well with his dick sucking lips and weak chin. Might have been a cute trap with hormones and surgery, but probably not.
Had a beta way of speaking, no real weight behind his voice or the way he uses pitch, sounds like a wimp.

He made the mistake of thinking he was especially attractive to women.

>He was objectively above average
he was objectively below average in many respects, but the main problem is that he had this psycho aura that would have made every woman's skin crawl. it doesn't matter what you have if every woman's instinct is to avoid you at all costs.

This. I hope you memers don't genuinely believe what OP thinks.