Dumped Her

Why'd you end it fit? What'd she do wrong? Pic related.

>wasn't attracted to her to begin with. It just kinda happened.
>she doesn't lift
>bad hygiene. Fishy.
>felt burdened even though she was always doing things for me

So this is what the other side of a break up feels like...

>spoiler: we weren't gonna "work this out" kek

i'm here to learn and discuss fitness not read about your imaginary girlfriend
fuck off to r9k
sage

I have to break up with my girl because I still love my ex.
Feels bad to be bad the guy.

I have to break up with my girl because I love me too much.
Feels good man.

Because I realized she was just a hot slut who put out

also she had an abortion just "on principle" even though she could afford to raise it (wasnt my kid)

I've sabotaged around least 7 relationships for that very reason.

>tfw it's been almost 3 years
>tfw I might never truly love again
>tfw I'm not that mad at it

I just broke up with my GF of 3 years.. Just simply fell out of love, it wasn't peaches and cream the whole time, don't get me wrong, but we both really wanted it to last, but I just didn't have it in me for whatever reason.

I'm selfish and put myself before her.

I just don't want to hurt the other girl, but staying with her is lying. I gotta do what is right in the end.

But this...

>that pic
>a breakup

lol you beta faggot pussy. you're going to let her talk you out if it, and then a year from now you'll be catching whiffs of chad's dick in her breath.

I dumped her last Monday because, after having been in a long distance relationship for four months and no perspective on us being able to close the distance, I couldn't do this any longer. I felt like I would wind up cheating if this went on, so I decided to give it a dignified ending instead.

I feel empty right now. I think it will take me a few weeks to process what I have done, much less to even have an interest in other girls. Right now I just wanna work, lift and chill, man.

Bro, IKTF.

It sucks filling the gap, especially on a rest day.

because she didn't farm dungeons to upgrade my gear and i couldn't get in raid because of her

stop projecting user

Nah it didn't happen. Not like she didn't try though.

It was hard coming up with reasons other than the truth, which is that her pussy sticks, her make up game is weak, I don't like seeing her, I'm repulsed by her.

>fat
>ugly
>unwilling to be fit
>unwilling to be healthy
>tumblr
>im not desperate anymore

why was i such a beta king of faggots

My last 5 relationships have ended on great terms simply because one of us moved away.
>girl 1 moves away to go to school
>I move away to go to school, leave girl 2
>girl 3 graduates and moves back home
>I go on a year exchange, leave girl 4
>I leave host country, leave girl 5

Shit fucking sucks because there's no sense of closure and finality. I want a shitty messy breakup where we hate each other after, but that never seems to happen.

this desu

Tb h almost broke up with my girl for wow. We fought a lot and legion is really fuckin good and i found myself wanting to just play wow instead of seeing her

You have no idea. You're pic related

This is how I was during WotLK while playing GTA 4 on the side. So, instead of breaking up, I just neglected her until she cheated on me.

Valid reasons
Valid reason to not lie to your current gf
Idiotic but still a reason to break up to save your current gf

More than valid reason
Valid reason, you fall out of love, it happens don't sweat it

Valid reason, LDR work but mostly only if there is a chance of you two moving closer together or even in one apt

I kek'd

Valid reasons

Guys, most reasons are actually valid here, be it falling out of love, loving someone else and breaking up by being respectful or not getting what you'd expected out of your relationship is all good and don't think otherwise

>implying I ever dump girls
>implying I'm not so clingy that girls have to go through extreme lengths to get rid of me even if we're not dating

better than /adv/ where'd I'd been trying to vent previously, bro.

Really makes me feel like I'm gonna make it, bro. Thanks, it's been really hard. for reference.

So report it.

Kinda know that feel
>weak pussy game
>no desire to do anything but lie on the couch
>dumped me, "needed freedom"
>started smoking
>started using make up, looks like white trash now
>wants to get back together

wat do anons?

No problem falling out of love just happens and you can't counter it
If you have no feelings for someone you should at least respect that and be honest with her

>I'm selfish and put myself before her.
which you should it's YOUR life to begin with and YOU should be happy and not stick to a relationship which is not making you happy bro
live for yourself not for the happiness of others

I didn't make enough money to make her happy.

>meet girl at chad friends party
>Hit it off, get her number and start dating
>My bro tells me that said chad friend was watching us like a hawk when we were talking
>Girl tells me not to be friends with him anymore and that he talks shit about me after that night
>Start to get the idea and am really hurt by what I feel is going on
>Ask her if they slept together before and she tells me yes.
>Heartbroken but she asks me to give us a try
>Have sex a few times and feel depressed about the whole situation. Can't keep doing this
>Break it off with her And am lonely again

fuck materialistic bitches bruh

>make decent money, house almost paid off because of parents, huge disposable income
>ex decides she deserves a $20k engagement ring
>can't justify spending that much for a brand (better karat size and quality can go for under $5k, not about spending $15k for a fucking blue box)
>I would compromise everything for her, but this shit I would not budge on
>she goes full hoe and cheats blaming this as part of the reason when I find out

it's been years, and a handful of girls since, but I'm still bitter about this shit.

can we atleast make it fit related in here?

which programm SL or SS after not going to the gym for 2 months

I've been dating a girl for 2 years. She loves me deeply and wants to marry me.

The downsides are that she's not motivated at all (works in retail and doesn't want to change) and she's too fragile. She's like a princess and doesn't like the fun stuff i like to do like going out dancing and doing..young people stuff. She doesn't like to eat either and shes way too thin for me. Guys have told me im lucky to have her, shes a 9/10 but im falling out of love with her. It was amazing at first because she's a huge sports fan and we could actually enjoy games together. Now its not that great cause she just...sucks...so boring.

Also we've never had sex. She won't fuck me till we're married. She's never even felt my dick naked. Its fucking awful.

Then i reconnected with this girl i went to university with and we've been hitting it off. Went on dates already and can't keep our hands off each other. Shes more my type...fun...but respectful and family oriented.

Idk wtf to do bros. I should have broken up with her already...I'm just.. ughhhhh

>She loves me deeply and wants to marry me.
>Also we've never had sex.
Where in the fuck do you people even meet those kind of girls, like seriously it's 2016

>2years
>no sex