Bigger forearms

What are some decent forearms exercises?

wanking excessively

I should have HUGE forearms then.

inject test + hgh into ass 1x1 every day.

wrist rollers, farmer walks, rock/rope climbing, attaching a rope with weight on a straight bar and rolling it up and down

do grippers work?

climbing

they work to the extent that calf raises do

Jerking off your bro

Reverse grip curls

Chopping wood.

Or, if you feel like a crossfit faggot, hitting a tire with a hammer, to emulate chopping wood without actually being a usefull member of society.

... sooo. Kinda?

stop posting my gf

Post a super rare that I don't have and I will.

Dumbbell wrist curls

Fisting gay butts

cant get it any bigger but you can figure it out

Deadlifting double overhand.

I look at this picture and I want to believe that she is annoyed with me, not only because I just ejaculated into her vagina (unprotected, of course) when she didn't want me to, but that it only took like five seconds. Now she is pregnant with my baby, and I was obviously in such a hurry to get it inside her that I couldn't even be bothered to take her top off.

I always wondered if you get bigger forearms by dl. I did dl and weighted chins today, it felt like my forearms would explode, but i don't think i ever gained size.

Here.

>forearms lacking
>do wrist curls at home whenever bored
>hundreds of reps daily
>get tennis elbow
>can do nothing but legs and abs for 2 weeks

Somewhat unrelated, but a gril I knew in high school said she was attracted to my ulna styloid process. Try emphasizing that.

haven't laughed this hard in weeks, thanks user

Farmer walks and static holds.
Wrist curls and wrist roller.

3-4*10-15 wrist curls on a bench(think concentration curls, just with your wrist) as absolutey heavy as you can go to failure the last 2-3 sets.

Same thing with wrist extensions.

Your dl grip should see marked improvements.

After your last set of wrist curls, hold the weight in your hand until your grip completely gives out.

Do this 2-3 times a week along with yoir regular routine. If it gets light after a few weeks, add weight. Calvs and forearms need jeavy ass crazy volume. You need to kill them.

Give it a month or two if you have never worked them. You will see magical things happen.

For strength.

Not for size not so much. Forearms require heavy ass crazy volume to grow. Hard to do that with grippers.

Agreed. These are fantastic.
I recently started working on these, and the forearm workout is intense.
What kind of growth can you expect from one workout?